Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? (2329 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Is It Awkward For A Mother To Send Her Friend Pictures Of Her Daughter? / Is It Awkward For A Lady To Be The Money-bag Of The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by MadCow1: 11:28am On Sep 11, 2014
Ishilove:
Make it 'point and kill' with smirnoff ice and I might be more inclined to listen to you grin grin

Haaaaaaaa!!

Point and wetin?! Abeg come make I buy credit give you make you call Mrs. MadCow.. Shooo!

If you no dey collect Gala and Origin, forget.. angry
Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by MissBritney(f): 11:36am On Sep 11, 2014
MadCow1:

Haaaaaaaa!!

Point and wetin?! Abeg come make I buy credit give you make you call Mrs. MadCow.. Shooo!

Lol
Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by zoeee(f): 11:45am On Sep 11, 2014
Rexphobia:

if she can and won't regret it later. By all means, she should. grin

But she should also know if the guy has dough but would rather not spend on her. Either he is stingy or some other chick is sucking his resource n d*$ k

Ok smiley... Do u spend on ur gal?
Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by 100Cents: 11:57am On Sep 11, 2014
Afghanistan: This britney chic na die o. So this kind thing dey nairaland sef. On behalf of every nairalander and Mr Seun Osewa, you are most welcome to this website wey no dey carry last miss Britney. I go do you good I swear. So far I'm still on nairaland, you go enjoy yourself.

Britney deosnt date job seekers.

She is dating a banker and as you can see, she is sponsoring the relationship..
Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
100Cents:

Britney deosnt date job seekers.

She is dating a banker and as you can see, she is sponsoring the relationship..
Who told you I'm a job seeker. Better confirm something before you begin dey misyarn and talk nonsense.
Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by 100Cents: 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
That man is blest.

Free punny and free food at no cost at all..
Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by Rexphobia(m): 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
zoeee:

Ok smiley... Do u spend on ur gal?

that's like placing the cart ahead of the horse.
Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by Ishilove: 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
MadCow1:

Haaaaaaaa!!

Aka gum. I don call madam.

Don't bother coming home this night because Mrs MadCow don dey sharpen her nails since morning. Your own don finish grin
Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by MadCow1: 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ishilove:
Aka gum. I don call madam.

Don't bother coming home this night because Mrs MadCow don dey sharpen her nails since morning. Your own don finish grin

Better ready to share your bed this night o!

Na you go dey feed and house me until I settle the gobe wey you don put me inside. angry

Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by Ishilove: 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
MadCow1:

Better ready to share your bed this night o!

Na you go dey feed and house me until I settle the gobe wey you don put me inside. angry

No wahala. I get mosquito net wey you fit use sleep for balcony, only that in the morning you gast be sharp when queuing for bathroom. As for feeding, fufu and gari dey cheap for my side so no qualms. grin

'Point and kill', and I can make all these go away... wink tongue
Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by Mintayo(m): 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
MissBritney: I'm throwing this question out to all nairalanders. As a lady, is it awkward to be the one that spends all the money and pay the bills in a relationship? Share your view pls.
Easy babe,you just opened an account yesterday and you already have 5topics/thread? Na so NL sweet reach?
Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by IRRESPONSIBLE(m): 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
Rexphobia:

same bloke that quoted my post.
Oops... It probably flew over ya head

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Would You Like To Marry, Fair Girl And A Girl With Dark Complexion. / If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin! / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Lose Respect For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.