Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? (2330 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Is It Awkward For A Mother To Send Her Friend Pictures Of Her Daughter? / Is It Awkward For A Lady To Be The Money-bag Of The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
Tymax: How many threads in just One day? Your FIRST DAY O!

OP, what's your old username? angry
And funny enough, its even newbies like this lady that are more prone to creating many topics because they are not used to how things work. However, why is it that nigerians are so different, when you see a pretty lady on a network, you start doubting her profile and her picture but if na one ugly chick, you no go say anything. Nigerians don't believe what they see online until they collect number and see her in person which in the case of missbritney, I go turn to k if she give person her number. @OP, I've seen so many girls that are more prettier than you are so I'm not surprised at all. Just move on.
Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by Rexphobia(m): 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
IRRESPONSIBLE:
So you spend in a relationship just to get "some bedroom benevolence"? WOW!
Why not do em CSWs and do away with all the drama that comes with today's relationships

coming from someone irresponsible, I'll take it in good fate.
Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by IRRESPONSIBLE(m): 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
Rexphobia:

coming from someone irresponsible, I'll take it in good fate.
Who cares?
Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by Habeebpain(m): 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
MissBritney: I'm throwing this question out to all nairalanders. As a lady, is it awkward to be the one that spends all the money and pay the bills in a relationship? Share your view pls.

Please don't tell me it's that dude that's constantly asking for sex you're spending all your cash on?

Fine girls dey suffer o. I feel uncomfortable even if a girl pays for my meal talk less of her being the money bag.

Beautiful babe, if it's the same dude, all he wants to do is chop your kpekus, spend your money and leave your heart broken into a thousand pieces. Thereby letting you believe that all men are bad and turning you into a beautiful witch? You remember Oz the Great and Powerful? Emma Stone ( crushing on that girl like crazy) became the ugly witch because her heart was broken. I don't want that for you my dear. Be wise.
Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by tayoxx(m): 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
I don't see anything bad in it
Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by zoeee(f): 6:52am On Sep 11, 2014
Rexphobia: Depends on what she gets in return.

typically when a guy pays all the bills, he expects some bedroom benevolence.

So when the lady pays, what does she want in return?
What does a lady want in return when she pays the bill?
Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by zoeee(f): 6:56am On Sep 11, 2014
tayoxx: I don't see anything bad in it

Why?
Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by tayoxx(m): 7:55am On Sep 11, 2014
zoeee:

Why?
you don't expect the guy to go steal Cus he wants to spend for her....the only thing she has to do is to be careful with spending so it won't get excess...not everything he ask for he should get. ...and d guy should also at least once in a while do somethings for her so it won't seem as if he's stingy. ....it's just that he doesn't have the means

talking from experience o....

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by Rexphobia(m): 7:59am On Sep 11, 2014
IRRESPONSIBLE: Who cares?

same bloke that quoted my post.

Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by Rexphobia(m): 8:00am On Sep 11, 2014
zoeee:

that's my question, dear.
Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by zoeee(f): 8:30am On Sep 11, 2014
Rexphobia:

that's my question, dear.
Lemme ask one. Do u think its wise for a lady to spend on her guy?
Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by Spidermon: 8:50am On Sep 11, 2014
zoeee:

She would probably want a zombie. Some one she can control absolutely like characters in a video game.
Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by MadCow1: 8:52am On Sep 11, 2014
MissBritney: I'm throwing this question out to all nairalanders. As a lady, is it awkward to be the one that spends all the money and pay the bills in a relationship? Share your view pls.

Jesus!!!

This Girl is so so so so Fhucking Beautiful.. shocked shocked

What are you doing on Nairaland?! undecided
Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by Rexphobia(m): 8:55am On Sep 11, 2014
zoeee:
Lemme ask one. Do u think its wise for a lady to spend on her guy?

if she can and won't regret it later. By all means, she should. grin

But she should also know if the guy has dough but would rather not spend on her. Either he is stingy or some other chick is sucking his resource n d*$ k
Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by MissBritney(f): 8:58am On Sep 11, 2014
MadCow1:

Jesus!!!

This Girl is so so so so Fhucking Beautiful.. shocked shocked

What are you doing on Nairaland?! undecided
So its a crime to be on a social network again?
Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by MadCow1: 9:03am On Sep 11, 2014
MissBritney:
So its a crime to be on a social network again?

Never said that..

Just wondering what you doing online when you should be busy fending off Niggas in real life..

Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by MissBritney(f): 9:04am On Sep 11, 2014
MadCow1:

Never said that..

Just wondering what you doing online when you should be busy fending off Niggas in real life..

Mad cow #1
Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by MadCow1: 9:33am On Sep 11, 2014
MissBritney:
Mad cow #1

Pretty Britney #1..

Like seriously though, you are soooo fine, iDontBelieveItsYou..

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by Lovexme(m): 9:45am On Sep 11, 2014
MadCow1:

Pretty Britney #1..

Woman-wrappering at internship level
Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by MadCow1: 9:48am On Sep 11, 2014
Lovexme:

Woman-wrappering at internship level

I am sure you have checked out her profile..

I dont care what y'all think.. The Girl is fine. cool And if that makes me a 'Woman Wrapper', then make she tie me two-times with Gele sef.. grin
Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by Ishilove: 10:06am On Sep 11, 2014
MadCow1:

Pretty Britney #1..

*clears throat*

angry angry
Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by Ishilove: 10:07am On Sep 11, 2014
MadCow1:

I dont care what y'all think.. The Girl is fine. cool And if that makes me a 'Woman Wrapper', then make she tie me two-times with Gele sef.. grin
I see... angry angry
Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by MadCow1: 10:07am On Sep 11, 2014
Ishilove:

*clears throat*

angry angry

Babe..... grin

Its not what you think o!!

Infact.. It wasnt me.. cool
Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by Ishilove: 10:09am On Sep 11, 2014
MadCow1:

Babe..... grin

Its not what you think o!!

Infact.. It wasnt me.. cool
I can see it wasn't you. It was your twin, MadBull that posted angry
Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by MadCow1: 10:10am On Sep 11, 2014
Ishilove:
I can see it wasn't you. It was your twin, MadBull that posted angry

I swear.. Its the work of the Devil o!!
Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by Ishilove: 10:14am On Sep 11, 2014
MadCow1:

I swear.. Its the work of the Devil o!!
Story for orunmila angry

*dials Mrs MadCow*

"Hello madam, am I speaking to....."
Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by pillowcase: 10:19am On Sep 11, 2014
Soo much drama cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by MadCow1: 10:22am On Sep 11, 2014
Ishilove:
Story for orunmila angry

*dials Mrs MadCow*

"Hello madam, am I speaking to....."

Wait....

Upon say I tell you say na work of the devil, you still no wan gree.

Oya come make I buy you big Stout and Fried meat as I dey explain wetin happen to you. grin
Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by Boysid: 10:40am On Sep 11, 2014
grin
Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by Arcard(m): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2014
I notice say most new members ar fmale, i think many na guys dm b
Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by Lovexme(m): 10:43am On Sep 11, 2014
MadCow1:

tongue tongue
Re: Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ? by Ishilove: 11:20am On Sep 11, 2014
MadCow1:

Wait....

Upon say I tell you say na work of the devil, you still no wan gree.

Oya come make I buy you big Stout and Fried meat as I dey explain wetin happen to you. grin
Make it 'point and kill' with smirnoff ice and I might be more inclined to listen to you grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Searching For A Good Man / Which Would You Like To Marry, Fair Girl And A Girl With Dark Complexion. / Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.