Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,372 members, 7,954,507 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

Is They No-one Without An Ex - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is They No-one Without An Ex (682 Views)

Should I Call Her My Gf Or An Ex? / Mansion's Owner, Mr Okwudili Umenyiora Is An Ex-con, Fraudster+Fugitive In US / [b]mko And Education By An Ex Fed. Govt. College Ogbomoso Student.[/b] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is They No-one Without An Ex by vallycan: 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
I have been wondering as i research through our life from tender age to adult,and i find out that there is no one without an ex i.e(either exboy friend or ex-girl)
this sometimes happened due to the wrong person we first met, friend,or fall for.....or is it that happenstance lead us to a flirt,unfaithful,untrustful,ill manner or bad attitude kind of person
so my question is....is there no-one without an ex or when will people stop having ex or why do people have ex..
Cus last week i was so amazed when my kid bro at the age of 14 showed his numerous exgirls an same wit ma big sis
.....why do we have ex or exs.....
Re: Is They No-one Without An Ex by lirusehn(m): 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2014

Like serioulsy i dont Ave an Ex let alone Exs .
Re: Is They No-one Without An Ex by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
..Yeah, we all need to chop chop around to appreciate the home-cooking....
Re: Is They No-one Without An Ex by tpia1: 3:58am On Sep 11, 2014
no, there's no one without an ex.

if you dont have any, one will be found for you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Have A Child (for Chidless Couples) / ...meaning Of These Abrevations And Words On Nairaland / A Suggestion To Make Threads Simpler To Read Through

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.