Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

How Do I Forgive Someone That Offends Me On A Daily Basis. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Forgive Someone That Offends Me On A Daily Basis. (1010 Views)

Can God Forgive Someone Who Burn The Bible? / The Word For Today: A Daily Devotional / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Forgive Someone That Offends Me On A Daily Basis. by bettydee(f): 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
cryHi everyone,

This is a very serious situation and I don't think I can continue with it. Now,there is someone that offends and wrongs me on a daily basis. You might be thinking,why should it be everyday,why don't you detach yourself from such a person but this person is an immediate family member(an authority figure at that). This action annoys me so much and the person does it continually,day in day out,the family has brought it to his notice severally but he is just beyond repentance. I have forgiven and now I am tired of forgiving.
Please,what can I do,cos I don't want what will hinder my prayers or mare my relationship with God.

Matured responses pls,tnx in anticipation.
Re: How Do I Forgive Someone That Offends Me On A Daily Basis. by immortalcrown(m): 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
Re: How Do I Forgive Someone That Offends Me On A Daily Basis. by immortalcrown(m): 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
Just as your title implies, forgive him on daily basis since you claim to be a real christian for without forgiving spirit, you are unholy. Otherwise, relocate to where he can't come in contact with you.
Re: How Do I Forgive Someone That Offends Me On A Daily Basis. by Henrodcool(m): 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
U ned 2 ask 4 d grace of God so as 2 contiune 2 4giv afta all God is neva tired of given us our wrong doings.
Re: How Do I Forgive Someone That Offends Me On A Daily Basis. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ma'am there's no negotiation with the Scripture. If you can't find the joy in forgiving that person every single day, then I suggest that you simply distance yourself away as far possible.
Re: How Do I Forgive Someone That Offends Me On A Daily Basis. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
Imagine yourself killing the person-- make it as detailed and gruesome as possible.
... you're welcome.
Re: How Do I Forgive Someone That Offends Me On A Daily Basis. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
what exactly did he do? Or maybe you are the one with a problem.
Re: How Do I Forgive Someone That Offends Me On A Daily Basis. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
You are already hindering urself from getting answer from us...by not telling us what exactly dis person is doing to u on daily basis...u be nairaland wey dem de must check(offend)evryday??
Re: How Do I Forgive Someone That Offends Me On A Daily Basis. by Yooguyz: 8:41am On Sep 11, 2014
Someone who offends you on a daily basis is a troll. Try to get to the root of the matter, try to understand why that person is hurting you, like tell him how his actions make you feel. Plus remember the problem is not with you, its with him. If after that he still persists, shun him. Treat him as though he were dead.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Forgive Someone That Offends Me On A Daily Basis. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2014
op sounds like an annoying person.
I bet the other person is probably on another forum asking how he could get rid of the op.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Once Saved Forever Saved? / Is It A Sin To Decide Not To Greet A Neighbour Again? / These Christians Forgave An Unthinkable Muslim Act Of Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.