Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,946 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Why Are Ladies The Worse Enemy Of Themselves??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies The Worse Enemy Of Themselves??? (699 Views)

Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ / Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies The Worse Enemy Of Themselves??? by Freest(m): 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
I have stayed alot with ladies ranging from relations to friends, to dates etc... And I've discovered one thing, ladies are the worse enemy of themselves. They could appreciate themselves when together, but immediately one turns her back, the other is finished. Besides, I've seen a lady pour her fellow acid, I've seen two ladies fight wholeheartedly on the street for reasons not even worth exchanging words for, and alot more. And i cant help but ask, why are ladies the worse enemies of themselves?
Re: Why Are Ladies The Worse Enemy Of Themselves??? by Lovetinz(m): 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
Those are not ladies.
They are babies.
The same way as Boys are different from Men.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies The Worse Enemy Of Themselves??? by Mutuwa(m): 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
female trait undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies The Worse Enemy Of Themselves??? by GoodFaith: 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
Mutuwa: female trait undecided
jealousy
Re: Why Are Ladies The Worse Enemy Of Themselves??? by Jennydoris(f): 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
It all depends on people and their different perspectives to life. My best female friend is my childhood friend. She has been the best ever that people on many occasions has mistaking us for sister but no we are not. We just two people that understands each perfectly well. Not that we don't have misunderstanding, we do, but then it won't take us time to admit our mistakes, ask for forgiveness and seek for each others attention. Even siblings do use to quarrel between themselves and the same thing happens to friends. Friendship requires understanding who your friend is and knowing his or her likes and dislikes and getting acquainted with him or her without trying to change yourself just to be friends with the person or trying to change your friend so as to dance to your own tune. If both friends can't accept each other and their flaws and come to terms with each other, if you and your female friends fight and quarrel to the extent of people noticing it then I beg to say that they were never friends. It's either one is deceiving the other, or the both of them are deceiving themselves but they choose to play along for friendship sake. So these type of people were never friends but real enemy but they are hiding under the garment of friendship. Watch out, one of them will be a parasite. Well aside my elder sis and my mum who were my best female friends then comes my friend. Our friendship has brought our two families together. She is just my sister from another mother not because we are friends but because we understand each other. She knows my Achilles heel and has come to accept me that way just as I have come to terms with hers. Friendship, is all about understanding and accommodation.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies The Worse Enemy Of Themselves??? by GoodFaith: 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
Jennydoris: It all depends on people and their different perspectives to life. My best female friend is my childhood friend. She has been the best ever that people on many occasions has mistaking us for sister but no we are not. We just two people that understands each perfectly well. Not that we don't have misunderstanding, we do, but then it won't take us time to admit our mistakes, ask for forgiveness and seek for each others attention. Even siblings do use to quarrel between themselves and the same thing happens to friends. Friendship requires understanding who your friend is and knowing his or her likes and dislikes and getting acquainted with him or her without trying to change yourself just to be friends with the person or trying to change your friend so as to dance to your own tune. If both friends can't accept each other and their flaws and come to terms with each other, if you and your female friends fight and quarrel to the extent of people noticing it then I beg to say that they were never friends. It's either one is deceiving the other, or the both of them are deceiving themselves but they choose to play along for friendship sake. So these type of people were never friends but real enemy but they are hiding under the garment of friendship. Watch out, one of them will be a parasite. Well aside my elder sis and my mum who were my best female friends then comes my friend. Our friendship has brought our two families together. She is just my sister from another mother not because we are friends but because we understand each other. She knows my Achilles heel and has come to accept me that way just as I have come to terms with hers. Friendship, is all about understanding and accommodation.
Great comment

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies The Worse Enemy Of Themselves??? by Freest(m): 6:47am On Sep 11, 2014
Lovetinz: Those are not ladies.
They are babies.
Like seriously I've seen matured ladies fight and even tear their panties... angry
Re: Why Are Ladies The Worse Enemy Of Themselves??? by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 11, 2014
Lovetinz: Those are not ladies.
They are babies.
...1000 likes....

Thats the truth....same way as boys are diff from men

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies The Worse Enemy Of Themselves??? by Freest(m): 6:57am On Sep 11, 2014
Jennydoris: It all depends on people and their different perspectives to life. My best female friend is my childhood friend. She has been the best ever that people on many occasions has mistaking us for sister but no we are not. We just two people that understands each perfectly well. Not that we don't have misunderstanding, we do, but then it won't take us time to admit our mistakes, ask for forgiveness and seek for each others attention. Even siblings do use to quarrel between themselves and the same thing happens to friends. Friendship requires understanding who your friend is and knowing his or her likes and dislikes and getting acquainted with him or her without trying to change yourself just to be friends with the person or trying to change your friend so as to dance to your own tune. If both friends can't accept each other and their flaws and come to terms with each other, if you and your female friends fight and quarrel to the extent of people noticing it then I beg to say that they were never friends. It's either one is deceiving the other, or the both of them are deceiving themselves but they choose to play along for friendship sake. So these type of people were never friends but real enemy but they are hiding under the garment of friendship. Watch out, one of them will be a parasite. Well aside my elder sis and my mum who were my best female friends then comes my friend. Our friendship has brought our two families together. She is just my sister from another mother not because we are friends but because we understand each other. She knows my Achilles heel and has come to accept me that way just as I have come to terms with hers. Friendship, is all about understanding and accommodation.
Nice piece... But seriously, just 20% of ladies can act in dis manner... Afterall, with all the jealousy and hatred associated with them ladies, you've better be close like you stated or be an enemy!!!
Re: Why Are Ladies The Worse Enemy Of Themselves??? by Freest(m): 7:46am On Sep 11, 2014
temigracie: ...1000 likes....

Thats the truth....same way as boys are diff from men
Have you ever had a public fight (oral inclusive) with a fellow
Re: Why Are Ladies The Worse Enemy Of Themselves??? by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 11, 2014
Freest:
Have you ever had a public fight (oral inclusive) with a fellow
...lol..

B4 i answer your question, sir...

Please gimme reasons why you are asking this kind of question....
Re: Why Are Ladies The Worse Enemy Of Themselves??? by ERCROSS(m): 7:55am On Sep 11, 2014
True to the core
Women tend to d compliment each other wen they dont really mean it..
Re: Why Are Ladies The Worse Enemy Of Themselves??? by Dygeasy(m): 7:56am On Sep 11, 2014
Freest:
Like seriously I've seen matured ladies fight and even tear their panties... angry
Wrong. Being old isn't commensurate with being matured. You can be a baby at 30.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which One Does It 4 U=being Friends First Vs Hitting The Girl Immediately / How To Get Women To See You As A Guy They Would Date / Do Women Prefer To Marry Virgin Guys Or Non Virgin Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.