Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) (16830 Views)

My Last Day In School (complete story) / Nairaland E-workshop And Nairaland Writers Award: How Do We Improve? / Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by AudreyTimms(f): 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
Divepen, I guess I'm good to go. My time is up!
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
noble4d:

What's the topic?
What is your theme? On Day5
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by LarrySun(m): 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
texanomaly:

Can I help?
shocked

I came, I saw, I fled.
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by texanomaly(f): 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
Divepen: @ Texanomaly...lol...
It is not a question...
'shuu' is an exclamation.
'For your mind' means in your wildest imagination.

Hmmm
angry tongue smiley
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
AudreyTimms: Divepen, I guess I'm good to go. My time is up!
Thanx a lot ma..
You have been too Kind(Eddy Murphy-Coming to America)
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by AudreyTimms(f): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
Divepen:
Thanx a lot ma..
You have been too Kind(Eddy Murphy-Coming to America)
You're welcome, dear. cheesy
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by texanomaly(f): 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
AudreyTimms:
Sure. Come along with a shovel. We'll bury him after cutting him. grin

shocked cheesy
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by LarrySun(m): 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
AudreyTimms:
Ewww! Gross! I did say you shouldn't overdo it. I gave examples of when you should show.
I love the part where the character broke her phone to show her anger (although that's not something would do, I would rather punch the pillow or jump out of the window) but the knocking at the door or gate part doesn't sit well in me. It's over-stated.
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by LarrySun(m): 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
AudreyTimms:
You're welcome, dear. cheesy
You're going nowhere, Audrey. I'm not done with you. grin I have a question.
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
Prettyspicey will be coming later in the day...
Let's stay tuned.
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by OMA4U(m): 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
AudreyTimms thanks for your immense contribution.
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by noble4d(m): 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
Divepen:
What is your theme? On Day5

Huh! I'll be traveling tomorrow from cross river to Lagos and you know naija network can hinder me from posting.........Don't know what to do Boss Divepen
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by LarrySun(m): 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
OMA4U: why three? Noooo
It's too much. sad
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
noble4d:

Huh! I'll be traveling tomorrow from cross river to Lagos and you know naija network can hinder me from posting.........Don't know what to do Boss Divepen
Can yu simply send ur write up to, then I will post for u and ask people to ask you your questions later...
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by LarrySun(m): 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
noble4d:

I'll be travelling from London to Los Angeles, but I'm still gonna post. No excuse!

Well, the above post is a lie. grin
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by LarrySun(m): 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
Divepen:
Can yu simply send ur write up to, then I will post for u and ask people to ask you your questions later...
Busted!!! grin grin
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
LarrySun: Busted!!! grin grin
:p:p
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by LarrySun(m): 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
So, no one is lecturing anymore?
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by TiffanyJ(f): 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
Divepen, i don't think I can make it on thursday o. I have games by 4pm to 7pm and it's compulsory. I don't know what to do now.
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by AudreyTimms(f): 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
LarrySun: I love the part where the character broke her phone to show her anger (although that's not something would do, I would rather punch the pillow or jump out of the window) but the knocking at the door or gate part doesn't sit well in me. It's over-stated.
Sorry, I thought I was through. Please jump out of the window now! Maybe but I was trying to put life into the normal boring knocking routine.
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by LarrySun(m): 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
TiffanyJ: Divepen, i don't think I can make it on thursday o. I have games by 4pm to 7pm and it's compulsory. I don't know what to do now.
Lol! Games? Seriously?
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
Tiffanyj, Lol...
Can you do yours on tuesday?
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by noble4d(m): 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
Divepen:

Better... Tanks
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by AudreyTimms(f): 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
LarrySun: You're going nowhere, Audrey. I'm not done with you. grin I have a question.
What is it, Mister Questionnaire? Remember, your own time is coming! tongue
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by LarrySun(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
AudreyTimms:
Sorry, I thought I was through. Please jump out of the window now! Maybe but I was trying to put life into the normal boring knocking routine.
Lol! I'll jump out only when I'm angry. Today, I'm as happy as a lark.
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by noble4d(m): 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
LarrySun: I'll be travelling from London to Los Angeles, but I'm still gonna post. No excuse!

Well, the above post is a lie. grin

Hahahahahaha grin honestly the network is the big problem
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
noble4d:

Better... Tanks
sorry, it seems Larrysun's prayer is been answered TiffanyJ might trade her time with yours...
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by LarrySun(m): 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
AudreyTimms:
What is it, Mister Questionnaire? Remember, your own time is coming! tongue
shocked

Actually, I've forgotten the question. I'll remember after I've posted mine.
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
So what's going on here?
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by LarrySun(m): 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
Divepen:
sorry, it seems Larrysun's prayer is been answered TiffanyJ might trade her time with yours...
And how is that my prayer?
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by LarrySun(m): 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
SmellMyFart: So what's going on here?
We don't entertain flatulence here, sir. grin grin
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by AudreyTimms(f): 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
OMA4U: AudreyTimms thanks for your immense contribution.
Awww! You're welcome, dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Onging Stories Collection Of Clustergist.com / Local Champion.... Tale Of A House Boy / Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.