Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? (5253 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. / Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
^^ A very nice comment Efe. wink
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by EfemenaXY: 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
carefreewannabe: ^^ A very nice comment Efe. wink

Thanks dear.

Happy weekend! smiley smiley
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by kathryn24(f): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
yes, I married my husband when he didn't have job. after we married he did find a good job
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Thanks dear.

Happy weekend! smiley smiley

Thank you. Same to you smiley smiley smiley kiss
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
Uve already lost somethings better left unsaid.
U all forget how unpredictable and short life is. Time is always of d essence. No prince charming is going to wait for his happily ever after.

If u don't start living your life the way u ought to now and remain in the way u want to. Then u run d risk of loosing it all.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
Nope! I won't marry.

Will date him though.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
Only if I love him and he is willing to be stay at home dad.
No wahala.

Things are changing

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by EfemenaXY: 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
^^ cheesy

Too right. You can't compare the quality of care a child will get from its stay-at-home-dad, compared to indifferent nannies...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by hurpeyeahme(f): 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
Tallesty1: He wants to commit suicide in an honorable waygringringrin
good for him cheesy
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by MMotimo: 2:38am On Sep 14, 2014
@ Topic

I doubt it. I was raised to embrace getting a good education, get a good job with a living income, then get married to a responsible person.

Much as I believe in love, I'm not sure it could have even occurred to me to marry someone without a job. I might have dated them but my focus would have been helping him find a job first before marriage.

Plus, liberal as they are, I'm pretty sure my parents would have vehemently objected to a jobless husband.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by Katier00(f): 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
eigmaticme: tufiakwa,
never again
once bitten...
give us details pls
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by gabbytabby: 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
Not generally a good way to start married life. Only if he is prevented from working and even then you need to feel the impatience in him to find something doing. If he appears not too bothered then you should be worried.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
Its a No NO for me... To take care of oneself and pay one's rent alone is tasking, how much more 2 addup, another bill to my task.. And this bill is a matured grown man with muscles and brain.. angry.. Such guy will say he doesn't earn an income? No wonder bricklayers, plumbers, mechanics marry fine wives who supports them @ home at an early age, while a full graduate guy will be claiming no job, and waiting endlessly with tie and coat, claiming fyne boi, for a rich babe 2 marry am put 4 house, dey feed am like baby, and doing house chores like an househelp, when He's meant 2 be the man of the house, by providing for his family, while d wife supports. D jobless man is looking for easy way 2 life.. There's no easy o... Babes dey hustle, d full grown man is there cooling his ass off angry Better wakeup and smell d coffee!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by Kanwulia: 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
What did he use to propose? undecided
Na im pehnis I go CHOP for breakfast, lunch and dinner? grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by 1miccza: 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
SisiNini: I cannot accept his proposal o... Even if he has a bright future... Av done dat in d past, now am wiser... So far am
working, he MUST be working too #gbam

Gbam###True talk

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by Nobody: 1:53am On Sep 15, 2014
Kanwulia: What did he use to propose? undecided
Na im pehnis I go CHOP for breakfast, lunch and dinner? grin

Of course nah grin grin
Make u chop banana till u go yo!
Make u chop banana till u go yo! cheesy
Enough banana o. by da'prince
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by Nobody: 3:36am On Sep 15, 2014
BurntToast: I won't accept his proposal, talk less of marrying him
A jobless man isn't ripe for marriage
The bible said a woman is a helper
Why then will I bear all the burden in the family alone?
I'm a helper, not a burden bearer, biko undecided

You have spoken well
I won't leave a husband that lost his job but I will not use my two legs to jump into marriage with an unemployed man from the get go
*babymama shrugs her shoulders and snaps her fingers*
Chukwu aju
Am I mad?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by eigmaticme: 10:24am On Sep 15, 2014
egopersonified:

Please can you share?

i dated this guy a while back for a long time.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by omotenah(f): 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
so simple and straight forward... Nope!
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by egopersonified(f): 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
eigmaticme:

Thanks for sharing. This life, one can never understand it. This your story should have been a 'and they lived happily ever after' kind of story. God knows best sha.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 18, 2014
EfemenaXY: No condition is permanent.

~ Just because he hasn't got a job today, doesn't mean he'll be jobless for life.

~ Just because he's got a job today, doesn't mean he can't lose it tomorrow.

~ Just because you earn more than him today, doesn't mean it'll always be like that.

Life isn't set in stone. Love aside, it's important to understand whether your intended has got the POTENTIAL to be someone great. To reach the pinnacle of their career / choice. Any serious couple intending to tie the knot should understand the need to support each other anyway.

Marriage 101 (basics).

9999999999999999999999999 Likes. Ma'am you just won the hearts of all men
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
spotit:

All you ever need is a man with his dikk(balls?), the whole truth in his tongue and a "God" in his heart. marry him and carve out your own prince charming.

You really do have a way with words... spot on with that one.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
Rommello:

You really do have a way with words... spot on with that one.
..lol, do i? thanks maan
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by dridowu: 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
no condition is permanent.
In the other news pastor turn petrol into wine for church members to drinks(video)
https://www.nairaland.com/1923898/pastor-turn-petrol-into-pineapple
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by BreezyRita(f): 12:06am On Sep 29, 2014
No! No way!! No job? No income? How do we get by??
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by Stillfire: 12:20am On Sep 29, 2014
If he has a perfect character, a lucrative advanced degree in exceptional science only courses grin, and I'm already rich, hell yeah, I'd marry him. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 09, 2014
EfemenaXY:
No condition is permanent.

~ Just because he hasn't got a job today, doesn't mean he'll be jobless for life.

~ Just because he's got a job today, doesn't mean he can't lose it tomorrow.

~ Just because you earn more than him today, doesn't mean it'll always be like that.

Life isn't set in stone. Love aside, it's important to understand whether your intended has got the POTENTIAL to be someone great. To reach the pinnacle of their career / choice. Any serious couple intending to tie the knot should understand the need to support each other anyway.

Marriage 101 (basics).

If I could like your post for every time I read it and nod in admiration it probably would have 200000 likes by now , even now , several days after you posted it , I still come back to applaud it. Surely you must be one of the rarest females on earth , you have a fan in me.
Re: Ladies, Will You Marry A Man Who Proposes But Has No Job Or Income? by lilmax(m): 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
Any man without a job and thinking about marriage is not yet ready for it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It proper For Married Woman To Do Abortion? / Have Youever Cried When Watching Amovie? / What A Friend!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.