Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN (2580 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / I Must Marry Now! / My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by Nobody: 3:24am On Sep 11, 2014
I have always respected all ladies of all tribes, race etc, but what i am getting in return is sadness.

I have decided not to get married unless she is a virgin. How can a girl with a vagiina like a 2.1 magnitude earthquake tell me to 'hit it hard'? my question is "hit it hard with what'? what have i done to deserve such torture.

Before their excuses was, 'i have a boyfriend', 'am on my period', but now it has changed to 'can your tongue do a good job', can you make me squirt?' 'how many inch is your peniiis' etc.

For y'all female, i don't care how many of you i have had sex with, i still deserve better (a virgin).

My second problem is for those girls that lie about their head game (bloww job), please pennis is not chicken. A girl gave me head and after 30seconds to 1 minutes, my pennis was all sore to the extent of not having sex with her (erection ran away).

y'all ladies need to work on your body and your duties

As for those of you that will come here and insult me, Louis van gaal will be your portion.
Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by Beniye: 10:37am On Sep 11, 2014
So who is stoping you from marrying a virgin?

Remember man reap what they sow.
Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by PapiWata: 10:39am On Sep 11, 2014
donnypool: I have always respected all ladies of all tribes, race etc, but what i am getting in return is sadness.

I have decided not to get married unless she is a virgin.

Join the Boko Haram gang, and get 72 virgins

2 Likes

Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by surrogatesng: 10:43am On Sep 11, 2014
I wish you the best of luck
Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
PapiWata:

Join the Boko Haram gang, and get 72 virgins

I need one, not 72, so your point is officially invalid.
Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
Beniye: So who is stoping you from marrying a virgin?

Remember man reap what they sow.

what did i sow? i haven't dis virgin any girl, so i have sowed nothing
Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by Beniye: 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
donnypool:

what did i sow? i haven't dis virgin any girl, so i have sowed nothing
okay o. So that means you will wait till your wedding night na.
Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
Beniye:
okay o. So that means you will wait till your wedding night na.

i'm waiting for the right virgin girl. And i know you will prefer to marry a virgin if you have the opportunity.
Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by adeoladrg(m): 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
donnypool:

i'm waiting for the right virgin girl. And i know you will prefer to marry a virgin if you have the opportunity.

Bet you're not a virgin now uncle!

1 Like

Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by Beniye: 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
donnypool:

em actually I'm female. So what if you never see one?
Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
Beniye:
em actually I'm female. So what if you never see one?

Then am gonna remain single
Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
adeoladrg:

Bet you're not a virgin now uncle!

ya but the girls i being with aint virgins too
Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by Beniye: 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
donnypool:

Then am gonna remain single
guy, why you dey lie.
Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
Beniye:
guy, why you dey lie.

i can have baby mama's, but that tittle MARRIAGE, only virgin deserve the tittle

1 Like

Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by uglyogre(f): 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
well, i can give you my beautiful virgin sister only if you credit my account with five million and get me a tear-rubber ferari, deal?
Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by Beniye: 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
donnypool:

i can have baby mama's, but that tittle MARRIAGE, only virgin deserve the tittle
You think is a good thing to have baby mama's. Do you know the way that kind of child think about his/her father. Seriously, any thing illegal child (or should I say free child) I dont support. It is too irresponsible.
Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by Beniye: 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
Even some non-virgins are good people, the ones who realise their self and keep themselves holy, truthfully waiting for their husbands. I'm not saying that people who are not virgins are generally bad. And mind you, not all virgins are good people, some become bad after the wedding.
Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
Beniye:
You think is a good thing to have baby mama's. Do you know the way that kind of child think about his/her father. Seriously, any thing illegal child (or should I say free child) I dont support. It is too irresponsible.

but you definitely support marrying a wh.ore all in the name of raising kids?, don't worry i can raise my kids my self and my mom can be there for me too.

#saynotowhores

1 Like

Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
..hehehehehe....laugh wan tear my belle....
Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by Tymax(m): 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
Hehehe, you for open this thread for Romance section make those chics come finish you. grin

Good luck with your search. I read (and saw pics) somewhere about a synthetic hymen that can be inserted like a tampon... Virgin get grade o.

1 Like

Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
Tymax: Hehehe, you for open this thread for Romance section make those chics come finish you. grin

Good luck with your search. I read (and saw pics) somewhere about a synthetic hymen that can be inserted like a tampon... Virgin get grade o.
...synthetic hymen??....will it make it tighter??...will it make the woman bleed too??....Nah only amateur guys dem fit bobo with dis kind thing...

1 Like

Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by Tymax(m): 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
temigracie: ...synthetic hymen??....will it make it tighter??...will it make the woman bleed too??....Nah only amateur guys dem fit bobo with dis kind thing...
It bleeds like normal one. Na the tightness part I no come understand but there are ways na. Virgin guys (who ain't experienced) will be deceived.
Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
Tymax:
It bleeds like normal one. Na the tightness part I no come understand but there are ways na. Virgin guys (who ain't experienced) will be deceived.
...hmmmm..oga oooo

this oyinbo people no go kee person with their inventions.....well, i dont blame girls that use it sha....

Especially to trick someone like the op...he has sample alot of girls, now he want tear-leather....

2 Likes

Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by Beniye: 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
donnypool:

but you definitely support marrying a wh.ore all in the name of raising kids?, don't worry i can raise my kids my self and my mom can be there for me too.

#saynotowhores
#saynotomalewhores

yes, at long you follow those whor.es, that make you one too.

1 Like

Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by Tymax(m): 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
temigracie: ...hmmmm..oga oooo

this oyinbo people no go kee person with their inventions.....well, i dont blame girls that use it sha....

Especially to trick someone like the op...he has sample alot of girls, now he want tear-leather....

Website : http://dangerousminds.net/comments/buy_an_artificial_hymen_and_convince_your_man_hes_the_first_one_to_go_there
Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by Beniye: 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
Tymax:

Website : http://dangerousminds.net/comments/buy_an_artificial_hymen_and_convince_your_man_hes_the_first_one_to_go_there
....Am sure it'll have side-effects...

Well, naija babes dont even use it...
Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by dytbabe: 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
Tymax:

So I can become a virgin again
U know tell me na
Mk I go dia go order
Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by Tymax(m): 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
dytbabe:

So I can become a virgin again
U know tell me na
Mk I go dia go order
Haaaa noooo! There's too much evidence that says you ain't a V.

The wedding ring for one grin
Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by dytbabe: 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
Tymax:
Haaaa noooo! There's too much evidence that says you ain't a V.

The wedding ring for one grin

Dunno what u talkin abt ooo
Pls don't chase my money bag away ooo
Do I even know u or follow u
Why following me abt *in tpia1s line*
Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by Tymax(m): 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
dytbabe:

Dunno what u talkin abt ooo
Pls don't chase my money bag away ooo
Do I even know u or follow u
Why following me abt *in tpia1s line*

Ah! See denial! cheesy cheesy Okay, make I no block market. grin
Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by dytbabe: 10:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
Tymax:

Ah! See denial! cheesy cheesy Okay, make I no block market. grin

After u don chase them
*flashes ring*
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Describe Your Guy Or Babe In One Word / Have Your Bra Hinge Loosed Or Cut Before When U Arent At Home? / Ladies, Why You May Never Get A Good Husband (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.