Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

I Need Advice From All Girls In The House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice From All Girls In The House (782 Views)

Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? / Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? / What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice From All Girls In The House by playsafe: 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2008
I WANT YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO NOW
BECAUSE MY GIRL REFUSE VISITING MEĀ  BECAUSE OF LONGTHING

HELP ME OUT.
Re: I Need Advice From All Girls In The House by Monicaa: 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2008
shocked Long thing?? what's that? lipsrsealed
Re: I Need Advice From All Girls In The House by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2008
Kini long thing?
Re: I Need Advice From All Girls In The House by playsafe: 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2008
A man has long thing or short thing!!!!!!!!
Re: I Need Advice From All Girls In The House by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2008
Oh, she refuses to visit you because of your pen!s? Why, have you been mishandling her with it?
Re: I Need Advice From All Girls In The House by cheyi(m): 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2008
@ibkaye
i tot dy said u re 16.wt do u understnd by ds thread.kp off, danger zone.its too dangreous to ur health
Re: I Need Advice From All Girls In The House by Leilah(f): 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2008
Tell her you will be very gentle and not put it all inside her!
Re: I Need Advice From All Girls In The House by playsafe: 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2008
Does that mean you girls don't like it inside inside?
Re: I Need Advice From All Girls In The House by Mgbejume: 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2008
She should not be scared of longthings cos its d sweetest shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Need Advice From All Girls In The House by ujaken: 11:09am On Nov 01, 2008
tell your mama to advise you
Re: I Need Advice From All Girls In The House by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2008
cut the "long thing" shorter that way she will be all over you.
Some dumb asses just get free internet and a dictionery and just start posting crap. , no go read or make money dey talk "longthing" there.

EWU IME like you
Re: I Need Advice From All Girls In The House by dellynash(f): 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2008
hi your question is quite vague can u be more explicit?
Re: I Need Advice From All Girls In The House by iice(f): 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2008
I hope you are still in school undecided
The future we have chaiiii

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Thoughts! / Do You Know Why Men Cheat Their Spouses? / Expensive Love: Expatriate Loses N5.5m To Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.