Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? (12069 Views)

My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 29, 2012
Have you been to: the page, planet one, etc, etc, night Clubs in lagos on saturday nights? If you haven't, then you are still, but then, you need to go there, and don't be surprised when you see your girlfriend, cousin, niece, aunt, etc schooling at unilag, lasu, uniben, igbinedion, etc, etc rocking the floor with one cute loaded young chap, lolz, but then, make sure your pocket is well loaded and you are with a sweet ryde If you want to take one home, cos they all are ASHIS in different measures, I AM EXPECTING SOME LADYI-FIGHTERS HERE TO COME THROWING THEIR USUAL STONES. But Let's now ask the koko question, ARE ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS THAT CLUB IN NIGERIAN NIGHT CLUBS, BAD GIRLS? BAD here means; ashis, fast trackers, diamond diggers, gold workers, etc, etc. To me, from my higher institution experiences, to my present stage now, they are!
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by MrCork17: 12:41am On Feb 29, 2012
jobfront:

Have you been to: the page, planet one, etc, etc, night Clubs in lagos on saturday nights? If you haven't, then you are still, but then, you need to go there, and don't be surprised when you see your girlfriend, cousin, niece, aunt, etc schooling at unilag, lasu, uniben, igbinedion, etc, etc rocking the floor with one cute loaded young chap, lolz, but then, make sure your pocket is well loaded and you are with a sweet ryde If you want to take one home, cos they all are ASHIS in different measures, I AM EXPECTING SOME LADYI-FIGHTERS HERE TO COME THROWING THEIR USUAL STONES. But Let's now ask the koko question, ARE ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS THAT CLUB IN NIGERIAN NIGHT CLUBS, BAD GIRLS? BAD here means; ashis, fast trackers, diamond diggers, gold workers, etc, etc. To me, from my higher institution experiences, to my present stage now, they are!

Jobo.  Bro do they ignore you when you ask them for a dance or they just walk pass you?? undecided
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by gendebs(m): 8:41am On Feb 29, 2012
what is a good, decent girl with moral and proper grooming be doin in a club.
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by Killz3(m): 8:45am On Feb 29, 2012
Smh!
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by Dyt(f): 8:57am On Feb 29, 2012
gendebs:

2 v fun
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by cynthiafred67(f): 9:10am On Feb 29, 2012
Subscribing. . . .
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:25am On Feb 29, 2012
NOOOOOO!!!!!

Well I cant speak for all sha,I go clubbing to sangolo and kirikata,I also only go 4 vibes and social collabo.Its backward thinkers dat feel a gal dat clubs b ayangba.IMO a house party,hall party,beach party and clubbing SAME NONI! So labelling clubbing as some big deal goes to show how old skool most people are.

*Badosky asontos off d damn thread*
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by gendebs(m): 10:21am On Feb 29, 2012
Dyt:

2 v fun
they re better place to catch fun dan a club cos u get expose to many bad things
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by gendebs(m): 10:28am On Feb 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:

NOOOOOO!!!!!

Well I cant speak for all sha,I go clubbing to sangolo and kirikata,I also only go 4 vibes and social collabo.Its backward thinkers dat feel a gal dat clubs b ayangba.IMO a house party,hall party,beach party and clubbing SAME NONI! So labelling clubbing as some big deal goes to show how old skool most people are.

*Badosky asontos off d damn thread*
old sckool or new sku a club house is not ideal for a decent girls. Pls don't compare a beach to a club house. Beach is better off a club any day any time
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:34am On Feb 29, 2012
^Eeemh last I checked u weren't my Fada,so keep ur opinions to urself.Woeva is ideal to u is none of my business,so I would advice you face front b4 u get run ova.

Xcuse me Pass Jare!
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 10:37am On Feb 29, 2012
gendebs:

What is a crooked, demonic, and uncouth girl with bad morals and grooming doing in a church?

2 Likes

Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by dazzle37(f): 10:42am On Feb 29, 2012
some decent ladies just go to the club to have fun and unwind after a long week at work, its a way to relax for some,
so my answer will be, NO not all girls you see in the club are bad girls.
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by Dyt(f): 11:59am On Feb 29, 2012
gendebs:

they re better place to catch fun dan a club cos u get expose to many bad things

n d only place 2 get exposed s club?
seen
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by 195(f): 12:28pm On Feb 29, 2012
Dyt is one of them cheesy
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by Jaywon242(m): 12:48pm On Feb 29, 2012
IMO, not all girls dt go to nyt clubs are bad.I think d frequency of attendance shld also be of importance here. If a girl goes with her friends or her boyfriend to a night club once in a blue moon, then I dnt think it's a crime. It becomes a bad thing when d girl goes on a regular basis, like evry wknd.
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 29, 2012

NO in block letters.

Most corporate business deals are conceived, crafted and finally endorsed over bottles of champagne in a club.

Club 10, La Casa, both in VI, and a host of other clubs, have upper rooms for business .

So, there's nothing wrong in coming downstairs to unwind after sealing a business deal upstairs.

My Opinion though.
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by Dyt(f): 12:57pm On Feb 29, 2012
190_@:

Dyt is one of them  cheesy

didnt deny dat
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by gendebs(m): 1:03pm On Feb 29, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

What is a crooked, demonic, and uncouth girl with bad morals and grooming doing in a church?
God don't want the death of a sinner. Luke 15:10 "there is joy in heaven over a sinner dat repent" d best place 4 a sinner to repent is d church. Nt trin 2 be religious bt daz d only way i can answer ur question
dazzle37:

some decent ladies just go to the club to have fun and unwind after a long week at work, its a way to relax for some,
so my answer will be, NO not all girls you see in the club are bad girls.
did u call a club house a relaxation centre? With d noise, groove and distration. If u want to relax, stay in ur room or go to a beach.
Dyt:

n d only place 2 get exposed s club?
seen
NO but u meet d worst girls in club.

1 Like

Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by Dyt(f): 1:06pm On Feb 29, 2012
^ dats cos u worse ursef
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by gendebs(m): 1:14pm On Feb 29, 2012
Jaywon242:

IMO, not all girls dt go to nyt clubs are bad.I think d frequency of attendance shld also be of importance here. If a girl goes with her friends or her boyfriend to a night club once in a blue moon, then I dnt think it's a crime. It becomes a bad thing when d girl goes on a regular basis, like evry wknd.  
Jaywon242:

Jaywon242:

there is no crime if a lady decides to go clubin but it's bad. What is bad is bad. Whether she goes with her boyfrnd, parent, siblings, friends or whoeva d fact remains dat it's ungodly. I will neva settle down with a lady i meet in d club even if she is d best lady in d world.
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by Bisjosh(f): 6:06pm On Feb 29, 2012
gendebs ON POINT!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 29, 2012
I certainly wouldn't pick a wife from there.
imagine saying "I met my wife in the club". That's just very . . . icky.
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by Bisjosh(f): 6:15pm On Feb 29, 2012
IF UR GF IS SEEN AT EVERY CLUB AND SHE'S NOT A DJ, BREAK UP SHARPERLY!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 29, 2012
^^Perhaps not that sharply, but we would need to have a very honest discussion that such is unbecoming of a lady I want to be associated with on the relationship level. Could just be that it's the friends she keeps and she is a bit weak in asserting what she wants for herself (common flaw in most young girls). If she confirms that's the route she wants to go in life, then the breakup will be acutely sharp.

In the meantime, serious question here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-883117.0.html
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by Bisjosh(f): 6:49pm On Feb 29, 2012
^^^^ I wld nt associate myself with frnds dat go to clubs everytime like its a restaurant!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:01pm On Feb 29, 2012
Depends on what you define as bad. Imo, a decent girl wont be found in a club alone.
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:15pm On Feb 29, 2012
Bisjosh:

gendebs ON POINT!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Y u screaming  undecided undecided

So gals dat go clubbing are bad gals abi? SMH! Villagers full nl o. lipsrsealed
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by Bisjosh(f): 8:13pm On Feb 29, 2012
yea and wld scream some more!!!!!!!!! ;d ;d ;d ;d :p :p :p
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:21pm On Feb 29, 2012
^Injection time!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy

Oya off ur pata

Luna!
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by Natasha2(f): 8:29pm On Feb 29, 2012
No

yours truly

Natasha
Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by tellwisdom: 8:33pm On Feb 29, 2012
Most of these gurls in Nigeria are fond of begging for a cup of MOET whenever they see me drinking sad sad. Why? angry angry.

The last time i went; one was using her big yansh like the one of MSHEW CHIMA, to scrubbing my blockus. sad sad. # Too bad embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? by Bisjosh(f): 8:42pm On Feb 29, 2012
^Injection time!!!

Oya off ur pata

Luna

And u psychopath wanna inject?? grin grin grin grin am outta here undecided undecided
@poster;most are ## NUFF SAID!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? / No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] / 12 Things Handsome Guys Go Through And Are Tired Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.