Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics (69688 Views)

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics / Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by chemystery: 9:02am On Sep 11, 2014
My ex once revealed to me that the time we had our first eye contact, she gave out a smile hoping that will give me some courage to walk up to her but i was just so dull and clueless until she had to come initiate a chat.

I replied her "OK, they wrote 'mind-reader' on my forehead abi?". I wonder why most ladies can't come up to at least start a talk with us if interested. I don't mean you should woo the guy o. I've sometime ago chat with some ladies about this and they also told me that one way or the other they give guys greenlight(s) but guys are just some silly and clueless dumbass who can't decode simple signals.

I Want to use this opportunity to urge our nairaland ladies to share with us some of their greenlight tactics so we can at least learn in case of next time and also to your own benefit cos that guy you have been eyeing or greenlighting might visit this thread and learn too. Lol.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by MabraO: 9:08am On Sep 11, 2014
I did it
Who say I no go make am for life na lie e talk

Na so one girl on her green light for me one day oh.
Choi!! As I say make I near her begin do the needful d next thing she don off light
The thing surprise me

Ladies ehn make una no dey treat us like this na.

Modified

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by teewai3(m): 9:15am On Sep 11, 2014
waiting for them.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by TRADELYN: 9:15am On Sep 11, 2014
Sometimes, the so-called greenlights could be so misleading.

Guys, watch it!!!

* Picks third row*

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by vizkiz: 9:20am On Sep 11, 2014
#picking beans

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Arsenalholic(m): 9:24am On Sep 11, 2014
I beg to disagree with a part of this. That a guy does not respond to your ''little green-light tatics'' does not mean he's dull or clueless. It could be he's not interested, and would rather ignore instead of complicating things for himself and to a large extent the lady in question.

It's just the same way some girls reject a guy's advances when they're not interested. #Just My Opinion though.

Anyways, lemme observe. Ladies come and do justice to this topic.

175 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by aboyaji(m): 9:27am On Sep 11, 2014
giving me greenlight. Are you in a traffic?

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Tapout(m): 9:35am On Sep 11, 2014
vizkiz: #picking beans

i go chop oh wink wink.............wer dem girls na undecided undecided

modified....choi,font page.....Some have food but cannot eat, some can eat but have no food , I have food and I can eat , glory be to thee oh Lord. ..aĆ aammmeeenn....wink make una come chop oh..wink

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by NnamdiN: 9:51am On Sep 11, 2014
To them it looks green, to us it looks like red and yellow undecided i.e very confusing
What to do? Do not wait for the light, you're not in traffic, just move as the spirit leads winkoutta two things, one must happen

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by 100Cents: 9:53am On Sep 11, 2014
TRADELYN: Sometimes, the so-called greenlights could be so misleading.

Guys, watch it!!!

* Picks third row*

Yeah, Waash it.

It could be symptoms of Ebola..

7 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by 100Cents: 10:01am On Sep 11, 2014
Just like the first poster, let some guys tell us their experience with ladies showing green light before now.

Okay, there was this lady I liked so much. I really wanted to do her on our first date but I dey consider her as pikin. My conscience refused me, I know she liked me badly too. I held myself. Do you know she never honoured my request for a date again till 3 years later ?

Now here are the green lights. When she now came to my house for 2nd date. She was throwing cloudy eyeballs at me. I thought she was just being shy. She kept on fixing her gaze on my eyes. I didn't take it serious.

On a 3rd date, she wore a very short tight gown, she often got up from her seat and walked around, then leaned on a platform backing me, I didn't still understand. When I wanted to put on a shirt, she rushed at me to botton my collar.

And whenever we sat to talk in the car, she always patted my thighs. This particular sign don give me one beautiful lady in the past.

Another sign be say any lady way dey use style or short form call my name on phone.

O boy, nah when the girl wan dump me, I began to understand say nah green lightings o..

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Baddestguyp(m): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2014
lemme read comments first
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by dechandel(f): 10:25am On Sep 11, 2014
Green light kor orange light ni

Nl guys pls share your colour experience grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Jerrick(m): 10:44am On Sep 11, 2014
Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by swaystunna(m): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2014
Hehe..Front Page grin whistling *Give me the green light
Give me just one night
I'm ready to go right now*....

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by swaystunna(m): 10:54am On Sep 11, 2014
Arsenalholic: I beg to disagree with a part of this. That a guy does not respond to your ''little green-light tatics'' does not mean he's dull or clueless. It could be he's not interested.

The same way some girls reject a guy's advances when they're not interested. #Just My Opinion though.

Anyways, lemme observe. Ladies come and do this topic justice.

Word bruh !

5 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by msjanet(f): 10:56am On Sep 11, 2014
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 11, 2014
Observing

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 11, 2014
our ladies don begin carry traffic light for head?
That awkward moment when strolling with ur homies, a lady walked passed and smile at yall, you summon courage, walk up to her and strike a convo, her reply- "sorry I dint smile at you, I smiled at YOUR friend"

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by 1one: 11:33am On Sep 11, 2014
See it's a simple thing... If a girl shows green light and the guy doesn't still woo her it just means the guy is not into her.. A normal guy can sense green light from Oshodi even if the girl is flashing it in CMS..Guys are not as dumb and clueless as ladies would like to think... If you flash green light and he doesn't take it as a cue then he's not interested in you.. SIMPLE. As someone rightly said A guy would reject as many ladies he's not attracted to just the same way a girl would... No difference. There's this subtle expectation that once a girl woos a guy or does something close to that being that it's against convention; then the guy "MUST" also accept the offer.. BIG LIE ooo.. As hard and as disadvantaged as my face is if a girl I'm not attracted to physically, intellectually and spiritually woos me. .. She's on her own o.. I go just jejely and respectfully decline.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by OohMpa: 11:38am On Sep 11, 2014
Ooh Mpa doesn't wait for a girl to show him greenlight cos they're different from the next chick. Ooh Mpa just walks up to you if you flash an eye in his direction twice. Every other thing that follows na ooh Mpa's own greenlight angry

There's one which they do that make ooh Mpa's boneless bony: biting their lower lips. Ooh Mpa will so feck you cry

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Dreyl(m): 11:40am On Sep 11, 2014
where are the shy NL girls...? smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Jerrick(m): 11:42am On Sep 11, 2014
msjanet: Ok
What is Ok now?? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by okooloyun1(m): 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
I'm coming back..........
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by okooloyun1(m): 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
okooloyun1: I'm coming back..........
ok i don show.
No matter how a lady show her greenlight if d guy feel nothing for her that is all not because d guy is dull or something and if d lady go from greenlight to REDlight the guy go just chop kpomo and clean mouth. There is this girl in my street she made her greenlight to be seen very clearly by me i just kept on ignoring her simply because she is not my type of girl though the girl is a very nice person I just dont love her simple, as time goes on she stopped talking to me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by kessco(m): 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
Op, guys see these greenlights and will not give in if he's not interested in the person.

I engaged in a chat with a lady recently and I saw the green light from our conversation. So I tried to burst her bubble but the lady in question refused my attempt and I allowed her and didn't give her attention whenever she intiated a chat. This continued for some times, she requested that I come see her but I declined, told her to come but though had lost interest in her(I hate hard to get).

So I gave her an address to come locate me at a restaurant, bought want she wanted, studied her during our chat for 20mins and gave her T_fare back home. She was surprised to have seen someone like me, to her I made her wet just seeing a very cute dude, gentle with no fault and all her talks (thank God my creator), since then she's been the one on my neck even when it's obvious to her that I don't give a damm about her again.

So guys are not dull nor dumb, they always outsmart if you want to engage in a game.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by chemystery: 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
The ladies are not helping matters on this forum. So you ladies viewing this thread and leaving wanna tell me you haven't for once tried to attract a guy's attention via several body languages? See how able-bodied men buy ticket finish con sitdown for this thread deh wait whilst una just deh come deh comot. Abi una go form for real life also con deh form online too? Na wa o! Oya guys who has gotten one or two experiences please share with everyone. The ladies will always want us to take our positions and theirs at same time. But when we go contrary, that's when you see them coming from left right and centre to bash you. Guys let's help ourselves while we wait for a lady with the first meaningful contribution.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
The green light has always been there. But sometimes it could be misleading if you cannot equate the so-called green light with real green light. I could recall sometime ago, I went to the market for shopping, a girl smiled at me and was looking at me for love and I had to stop her and she said she knew me. And asked if i had time later in the evening maybe we can hook up. smiley

She felt very disappointed I didn't ask for her digits. One thing that I'm always guilty of, is I seldom ask for digits even when I'm supposed to.

I really need to improve. I know I need to smiley

4 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by dmcdad: 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
1one: See it's a simple thing... If a girl shows green light and the guy doesn't still woo her it just means the guy is not into her.. A normal guy can sense green light from Oshodi even if the girl is flashing it in CMS..Guys are not as dumb and clueless as ladies would like to think... If you flash green light and he doesn't take it as a cue then he's not interested in you.. SIMPLE. As someone rightly said A guy would reject as many ladies he's not attracted to just the same way a girl would... No difference. There's this subtle expectation that once a girl woos a guy or does something close to that being that it's against convention; then the guy "MUST" also accept the offer.. BIG LIE ooo.. As hard and as disadvantaged as my face is if a girl I'm not attracted to physically, intellectually and spiritually woos me. .. She's on her own o.. I go just jejely and respectfully decline.
Well said...

Another thing is, truth be told, some girls need to learn how to flash their flashlights. cheesy Seriously, some girls lack the necessary expertise to give a greenlight. Like this poster said, if you flash it as well as is necessary, every coded guy would definitely get the signal. Plus, I feel what's there to walk up to him and initiate a convo, and from there you would be surprised how he would pick it up. Maybe I am just lucky, but most girls I dated approached me first and in many cases I would help out with the rest.

And like you stated, if I don't fancy you, you would definitely get the sign as clear as daylight.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
Make I book this the last bench
Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by 1one: 1:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
dmcdad:
Well said...

Another thing is, truth be told, some girls need to learn how to flash their flashlights. cheesy Seriously, some girls lack the necessary expertise to give a greenlight. Like this poster said, if you flash it as well as is necessary, every coded guy would definitely get the signal. Plus, I feel what's there to walk up to him and initiate a convo, and from there you would be surprised how he would pick it up. Maybe I am just lucky, but most girls I dated approached me first and in many cases I would help out with the rest.

And like you stated, if I don't fancy you, you would definitely get the sign as clear as daylight.

We should open another thread.. "HOW TO FLASH LIGHT-5 Essential things every lady needs to flash the correct shade and intensity of green light" grin cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics by dmcdad: 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
1one:

We should open another thread.. "HOW TO FLASH LIGHT-5 Essential things every lady needs to flash the correct shade and intensity of green light" grin cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) / When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix / They Sleep With Girls To Take Their Star & Leave Them Struggling All Their Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.