Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Money Or Peace Of Mind: Which Would You Choose. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Money Or Peace Of Mind: Which Would You Choose. (2483 Views)

Please Help I'm Not In A Good State Of Mind / Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / Children Speaks Their Mind: Which Is The Most Intelligent Answer Of Them All? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Or Peace Of Mind: Which Would You Choose. by dytbabe: 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
BurntToast: Lol cheesy
Money cannot give you peace
You can only buy soft beds, you can't buy sleep
Peace is not in money, estates, bungalows and possessions

And am sure u know u can't slp if u don't have money?
That's rest of mind u know
And yes even the riches too don't have that
I am not askin for much, jst that one that will gimme rest of mind

Money, find me now o so I can have peace of mind
Re: Money Or Peace Of Mind: Which Would You Choose. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
You should take a walk down oshodi under bridge
You'll be amazed to see how those beggars sleep like they don't have a care in the world (some even snore their lives out) grin
dytbabe:

And am sure u know u can't slp if u don't have money?
Re: Money Or Peace Of Mind: Which Would You Choose. by dytbabe: 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
BurntToast: You should take a walk down oshodi under bridge
You'll be amazed to see how those beggars sleep like they don't have a care in the world (some even snore their lives out) grin

My dear
These beggars have money
Like money
U go fear, they slp with rest of mind, infact they are happy with their kind of job
Money without stress
Re: Money Or Peace Of Mind: Which Would You Choose. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ok, I give up grin
dytbabe:

My dear
These beggars have money
Like money
U go fear, they slp with rest of mind, infact they are happy with their kind of job
Money without stress
Re: Money Or Peace Of Mind: Which Would You Choose. by dytbabe: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
BurntToast: Ok, I give up grin

Shey u don get money na, automatic peace of mind
Dey jolly o
Re: Money Or Peace Of Mind: Which Would You Choose. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
dytbabe:

Shey u don get money na, automatic peace of mind
Dey jolly o
I pray ooo grin
Bhu u na cash madam nah
Omo mama idaya grin
Re: Money Or Peace Of Mind: Which Would You Choose. by Katier00(f): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2018
UjSizzle:

Look at it this way;
This is Nigeria.
We have politicians.
Politicians are rich.
There is corruption.
Money is embezzled by the rich politicians.

You define 'pettiness' by your standard. For a person earning a comfortable salary of about #100,000 monthly, stealing a bar of soap or #1,000 is petty; taking #1,000,000 isn't.
To a man barely making #200 per day, #1,000 isn't petty.

I'm being realistic here. The standard of measurement for what constitutes temptation varies as a person climbs the social/income ladder.

you are right
Re: Money Or Peace Of Mind: Which Would You Choose. by Katier00(f): 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
UjSizzle:

Nne I only brought that up because you talked about the afterlife and peace.
If we talk about the possibility of neglecting God by being carried away by the affairs of this world, then the rich are also tempted.
Or all those beautiful women throwing themselves at you because of all that money?

Everyone, rich and poor alike are subject to temptations. They just come in different ways.
true talk
Re: Money Or Peace Of Mind: Which Would You Choose. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
Peace of mind without money?

Hmmmmmmmmm. . . . . .
Re: Money Or Peace Of Mind: Which Would You Choose. by frozen70(f): 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
I will choose money

It's only money that brings peace at home, peace of mind and peace with family members

I will use it and settle all areas that are likely to disturb.my peace
Re: Money Or Peace Of Mind: Which Would You Choose. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
As expected.. Only females will choose poverty over wealth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Thrown Wedding Ring Into The Grave, Was It Wrong? / Ways To Find A Wife? / What Are The Harsh Truths About Marriage Everybody Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.