Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

How Do You Handle Him/her Snoring. . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle Him/her Snoring. . (2566 Views)

How Do You Handle A Woman With Hot Temper / How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle Him/her Snoring. . by Emperoh(m): 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2008
bobo sleeping: grrrrrrr hrrruuurrrrr grrrrrghrrrhhrr hrruuurrr
babe has been restless and finally wakes up: bros wake up! wake up! wake up abeg aahh.!!

bobo: ooohhhh! what now eeh? now that i am moving into gear 4 and dreaming about our society wedding!! What is it now?
babe: you have been snoring you life out and the noise is disturbing me. i can't sleep.

bobo: me? snore? you are not serious! pls if you don't have anything else let me sleep. and pls don't accuse me of what i did not do.
babe: thats what you always do. You deny even when you don't know what happen while you are asleep.

bobo: biko, ejoor! find whats keeping you awake. I don't snore, its not in our lineage and no one has ever told me as such. So stop disturbing my sleep.
babe: na you know ooh Just stop snoring or else i will leave this bed and house for you. stands up and goes to sleep in the parlour/guest room

Landers,
This is a cooked up scenario. Worse things happen when issue like this come up.
Have you experienced it and how did you handle it. Worse is that the victims don't at times know that they do it
What are the causes and how can they be remedied?
Things like these unusually become wahala in relationships that ought to be hitherto a jolly ride.
Some are caused by wrong sleeping position, no use of pillow and likes.
Whats our take on this and the possible causes and remedies?
Re: How Do You Handle Him/her Snoring. . by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2008
Sometimes things like this cannot be helped.
Re: How Do You Handle Him/her Snoring. . by anniebear(f): 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2008
Snoring atimes might be due 2 stress during the day so also bad sleeping posture. When i'm with my bobo and he does it i just wake him up and say oh boy sleep well abeg cos he knows i don't it.
Re: How Do You Handle Him/her Snoring. . by Emperoh(m): 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2008
I just need to know how to stop this.
It can very disturbing you know
Me as a person, can't stand or sleep beside someone that snores
Re: How Do You Handle Him/her Snoring. . by LadyT(f): 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2008
I am a lite sleeper I dont tolerate people who snore!

Im lucky the other half does not snore.

If you are married and its driving you mad better invest in your own bedroom!

Shior
Re: How Do You Handle Him/her Snoring. . by Nautillus(m): 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2008
awwwhhh . . .Snoring ain't that bad . . .thought is was love me . . . .Love my faults ? ? ?
Re: How Do You Handle Him/her Snoring. . by MrCrackles(m): 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2008
stuff a pungent smelling and fungus flakes-filled socks into his/her mouth!!

and he/she would never snore again!!!
Re: How Do You Handle Him/her Snoring. . by LadyT(f): 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2008
Snoring is evil!!!

Have you not heard of people trying to kill their partners in their sleep due to snoring!
Re: How Do You Handle Him/her Snoring. . by Nautillus(m): 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2008
LadyT:

Snoring is evil!!!
Have you not heard of people trying to kill their partners in their sleep due to snoring!

roflmbao
Re: How Do You Handle Him/her Snoring. . by MissyB1(m): 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2008
Snoring is often a symptom of obstructive sleep apnea
and can be very disturbing. embarassed
You can get him/her snoreplasty tho.Jst 35 dollars and I heard
It stops one from snoring forever.
Re: How Do You Handle Him/her Snoring. . by MrCrackles(m): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2008
Missy B:

Snoring is often a symptom of obstructive sleep apnea
and can be very disturbing. embarassed
You can get him/her snoreplasty tho.Jst 35 dollars and I heard
It stops one from snoring forever.

nah d thing wey u use stop ur own snoring be that?!

snore mama grin
Re: How Do You Handle Him/her Snoring. . by MissyB1(m): 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2008
Who?
When last did you hear me snore?
Re: How Do You Handle Him/her Snoring. . by LadyT(f): 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2008
Missy B:

Who?

LMAO Bed fellows tongue
Re: How Do You Handle Him/her Snoring. . by kokoye(m): 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2008
grab a pillow and choke the hell outta the person!

$@#%$$

That's what I did!
Re: How Do You Handle Him/her Snoring. . by kokoye(m): 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2008
They'll thank you for it in the future
Re: How Do You Handle Him/her Snoring. . by MrCrackles(m): 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2008
Missy B:

Who?

dont let me tell the whole world what we did a few months ago!! grin

snore-zilla!!!
Re: How Do You Handle Him/her Snoring. . by HRhotness(f): 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2008
most people dont even knw they snore. . .

instead of too much argument, my cousin had to make a video showing her partner snoring befor he actually believed he did. . . only then did he agree to do sumthin about it. turned out it was a sinus thing and he had to loose some weight and get treatment for it.
Re: How Do You Handle Him/her Snoring. . by kokoye(m): 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2008
I recorded my the wifey snoring and played it back for her - she no send me o.

She did the same to me.

But i swear say she dey snore pass me sha.
Re: How Do You Handle Him/her Snoring. . by Sweetthing(f): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2008
Yet 2 experience dis one, hopefully not o,   However:

1.Weekdays = sleep in the lounge,

2. Weekends = sleep 2geda but one  facing up and another down
                                                   else
                                                          after 3 glasses of wine
                                                          else
                                                               after a gud session of s*xercise & u r extremely tired

put a pillow/duvet/blanket over his/her head!   He he he he he,
Re: How Do You Handle Him/her Snoring. . by MrCrackles(m): 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2008
kokoye:

She did the same to me.

i used to catch an ex-girlfriend napping on the snoring thing

the sleep after a whole day of shopping is the most productive for loud snores!! grin

denial and laughter galore the next day when the evidence is played out loud!!! cheesy
Re: How Do You Handle Him/her Snoring. . by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2008
@sweetthing
Good one  grin grin
Auz u?
Re: How Do You Handle Him/her Snoring. . by kokoye(m): 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2008
@ MrCrackles

Laiye Laiye! I know my own snoring when I hear it.

'By their snores you shall know them'
Re: How Do You Handle Him/her Snoring. . by Emperoh(m): 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2008
Am a patient of para nasal sinuses but somehow don't snore. I tend to see it as a behavioural problem given that it can be controlled. Again the positioning of the head when sleeping is another factor. Some use pillow while sleeping while others don't. It can be another cause you know.
Re: How Do You Handle Him/her Snoring. . by HRhotness(f): 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2008
kokoye:

She did the same to me.

u guys are perfect for each other then. . . lol

u can live, love and snore in harmony, . . . grin

an ex did the smae thing to me. . . i cldnt beleive my eyes when i saw d video, i wated to bury my head into a hole grin. . . i started snoring because i put on alot of weight, didnt take me up to 4 wks to drop down to my orginal snore-free size grin grin
Re: How Do You Handle Him/her Snoring. . by Pap: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2008
wait let tumfulu say sumtin.
Re: How Do You Handle Him/her Snoring. . by igwe11(m): 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2008
Emperoh:

Am a patient of para nasal sinuses but somehow don't snore. I tend to see it as a behavioural problem given that it can be controlled. Again the positioning of the head when sleeping is another factor. Some use pillow while sleeping while others don't. It can be another cause you know.

Thats true and also has to do with body weight. I believe that medical experts should be able to proffer solution to that.
Re: How Do You Handle Him/her Snoring. . by Sweetthing(f): 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2008
Pap:

wait let tumfulu say sumtin.

Kr, kr kr kr kr kr kr kr kr kr kr kr! Bwawawawawawawawawawawawawahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Right!
Re: How Do You Handle Him/her Snoring. . by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2008
I'm sure some people will even dump their partners because of this 'problem', oma se o
Re: How Do You Handle Him/her Snoring. . by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2008
Ibk, have u stopped snoring grin
Re: How Do You Handle Him/her Snoring. . by kokoye(m): 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2008
@ ibk

I kinda like wanted to use it as an excuse. but then she played back a recording of me snoring as well.
Re: How Do You Handle Him/her Snoring. . by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2008
femmace:

Ibk, have u stopped snoring grin
sharrap dia cool

kokoye:

@ ibk

I kind of like wanted to use it as an excuse. but then she played back a recording of me snoring as well.
ehhn, for real for real?
Re: How Do You Handle Him/her Snoring. . by chika98: 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2008
Hit him over the head grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Am I Shy With Girls Am Interested In But Not Shy With Others? / Has A Guy Or Girl Ever Come Between You And Your Friend? Who Stepped Down? / 45 Things Girls Want, But Won't Ask?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.