Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Prayer Warrior Dies Of Ebola. Name Of Jesus Cannot Cure Ebola - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Warrior Dies Of Ebola. Name Of Jesus Cannot Cure Ebola (2257 Views)

"God Cannot Be Tempted. Jesus Was Tempted. Therefore, Jesus Cannot Be God". How? / 'I Can Cure Ebola Virus With Holy Water Cost $150,000' - TB Joshua / Prayer Warrior Bathes 15-year-old Girl With ‘holy’ Hot Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayer Warrior Dies Of Ebola. Name Of Jesus Cannot Cure Ebola by Yustash001(m): 10:47am On Sep 12, 2014
Donfamous: I Neva said some ppl Aint thru Christian. I was only emphasizing on faith. That some ppl AV made up their mind that its either d doctor heal them or that's the end.. They never bliv Jesus can cure them. And u know without faith its impossible to please God. Shallom
oh...Y don't they stay at home and pray for jesus healing...if dat's d case...
Re: Prayer Warrior Dies Of Ebola. Name Of Jesus Cannot Cure Ebola by torchwave: 11:10am On Sep 12, 2014
alienvirus: No Bros, leave story. Why did Jesus refuse to cure her?
I tell you, the ways of God are mysterious. He permitted her death for reasons best known to Him.

God is able to keep all His children from harm even without the need of their praying to Him like He kept the Israelites from the all the plagues He brought on the Egyptians through Moses, but He permits the death of some of His saints through various means for reasons best known to Him.

Know this, if the number of her days was not up in God's calendar, then the evd that took her life would have been unable to touch her.

Precious in the sight of God is the death of His saints. This means He already has a better plan for His children whose lives are cut short by evil in addition to the fact that He permitted their deaths so that they can come home to be with Him according to His good pleasure and what a glorious homecoming whether it be death by decapitation, burning on the stake, wild animals, cancer, hunger, disease, war, natural disasters, fatal accident, natural death etc etc....

It doesn't matter the means by which death takes a true child of God. He or she has been given the great grace to come and be with the Father forever and ever.

Note, like other evils that plague the world, God has permitted evd to take the lives of the just and the unjust as He makes His rain to fall on both and His sun to shine on both.
Re: Prayer Warrior Dies Of Ebola. Name Of Jesus Cannot Cure Ebola by alienvirus: 11:21am On Sep 12, 2014
torchwave: I tell you, the ways of God are mysterious. He permitted her death for reasons best known to Him.

God is able to keep all His children from harm even without the need of their praying to Him like He kept the Israelites from the all the plagues He brought on the Egyptians through Moses, but He permits the death of some of His saints through various means for reasons best known to Him.

Know this, if the number of her days was not up in God's calendar, then the evd that took her life would have been unable to touch her.

Precious in the sight of God is the death of His saints. This means He already has a better plan for His children whose lives are cut short by evil in addition to the fact that He permitted their deaths so that they can come home to be with Him according to His good pleasure and what a glorious homecoming whether it be death by decapitation, burning on the stake, wild animals, cancer, hunger, disease, war, natural disasters, fatal accident, natural death etc etc....

It doesn't matter the means by which death takes a true child of God. He or she has been given the great grace to come and be with the Father forever and ever.

Note, like other evils that plague the world, God has permitted evd to take the lives of the just and the unjust as He makes His rain to fall on both and His sun to shine on both.
Blah blah blah. Answer the darn questions. I am tired of rhetoric.

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Warrior Dies Of Ebola. Name Of Jesus Cannot Cure Ebola by Kay17: 11:32am On Sep 12, 2014
torchwave: She preached the Word in the face of danger, she prayed for the sick, her life was a testimony because a dreaded disease like evd did not stop her from serving God - She fought the good fight of faith and died like a brave soldier of Christ.

Therefore is laid for her the crown of life which she shall receive for a life well spent and a glorious exit.

An exercise as futile as Jesus on a Roman cross. Her story is a failed testimony of the "power" of the Christian God. There was nothing glorius, but plain ignorance. God is dead and Science killed him.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Warrior Dies Of Ebola. Name Of Jesus Cannot Cure Ebola by Kay17: 11:39am On Sep 12, 2014
torchwave: I tell you, the ways of God are mysterious. He permitted her death for reasons best known to Him.

If the tragedies and evils of this world equally consume the followers of Christianity, then what protection does the death of Jesus offer?! Nothing! Jesus promised according to the scribblings in thee.bible that with Faith the mustard seed shall grow to the sturdy tree, that mountains shall move. That was jesus' promise. Now if we pagans, atheists see that Christians are as much as vulnerable as we are, don't you think Christianity has failed?!

1 Like

Re: Prayer Warrior Dies Of Ebola. Name Of Jesus Cannot Cure Ebola by torchwave: 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
alienvirus: Blah blah blah. Answer the darn questions. I am tired of rhetoric.
I believe I have already done that.
Re: Prayer Warrior Dies Of Ebola. Name Of Jesus Cannot Cure Ebola by alienvirus: 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
torchwave: I believe I have already done that.
You didn't actually. Let me ask you again perhaps you skipped the question. Why can't you go around the continent to heal ebola patients. Did Jesus need help on the cross or not.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Warrior Dies Of Ebola. Name Of Jesus Cannot Cure Ebola by torchwave: 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
Kay17:

An exercise as futile as Jesus on a Roman cross. Her story is a failed testimony of the "power" of the Christian God. There was nothing glorius, but plain ignorance. God is dead and Science killed him.
That is what you tell yourself so that you can explain away the existence of God. Deny it or not, believe it or not, you will stand before God, inevitably.
Re: Prayer Warrior Dies Of Ebola. Name Of Jesus Cannot Cure Ebola by torchwave: 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
Kay17:

If the tragedies and evils of this world equally consume the followers of Christianity, then what protection does the death of Jesus offer?! Nothing! Jesus promised according to the scribblings in thee.bible that with Faith the mustard seed shall grow to the sturdy tree, that mountains shall move. That was jesus' promise. Now if we pagans, atheists see that Christians are as much as vulnerable as we are, don't you think Christianity has failed?!
That is where you err because you never read the Bible yet you criticise it endlessly.

Jesus died to give us eternal life, life with God. He did not die to grant us long life on earth even though He grants it to many.

In fact, He said those who lose their lives for His sake will find it.
Re: Prayer Warrior Dies Of Ebola. Name Of Jesus Cannot Cure Ebola by torchwave: 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
alienvirus: You didn't actually. Let me ask you again perhaps you skipped the question. Why can't you go around the continent to heal ebola patients. Did Jesus need help on the cross or not.
gosh....I don't make it a habit of giving answers to pointless questions. can't help you.
Re: Prayer Warrior Dies Of Ebola. Name Of Jesus Cannot Cure Ebola by alienvirus: 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
torchwave: gosh....I don't make it a habit of giving answers to pointless questions. can't help you.
I didn't seek your help. You barged into my thread. Do you remember the way out?

<=================To the left. Remember to close the door.
Re: Prayer Warrior Dies Of Ebola. Name Of Jesus Cannot Cure Ebola by nora544: 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
That is what Pentecost churches make in africa with their followers brainwashing and telling please pray because God will heal you.

Why God give us scientiest and doctors who could help us and could heal us, so forget this.

Pentecost churches from America are the folished churches in the world and most pastors want only to enrich themself.

Why pastor chris with his healing school didnot go to Liberia, why Adeboye who cannot have Ebola because he fast for 100 days didnot go to Liberia to help the people there, now they are sillent because they know that they cannot heal Ebola but let there stupid followers belive that they can do it.

4 Likes

Re: Prayer Warrior Dies Of Ebola. Name Of Jesus Cannot Cure Ebola by alienvirus: 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
nora544: .

Well said.
Re: Prayer Warrior Dies Of Ebola. Name Of Jesus Cannot Cure Ebola by nora544: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
alienvirus:

Well said.

Thank you because my daughter who is at the moment working in Siera Leone with MSF write me also a story about praying that could heal Ebola.

She didnot undertand why people think that praying can heal Ebola.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Warrior Dies Of Ebola. Name Of Jesus Cannot Cure Ebola by kevoh(m): 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2014

The usual excuse! Clap for yourself!

3 Likes

Re: Prayer Warrior Dies Of Ebola. Name Of Jesus Cannot Cure Ebola by Kay17: 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
torchwave: That is where you err because you never read the Bible yet you criticise it endlessly.

Jesus died to give us eternal life, life with God. He did not die to grant us long life on earth even though He grants it to many.

Yet the prayer warrior died despite all those false promises. It only proves Christianity is a lie and a scam.
Re: Prayer Warrior Dies Of Ebola. Name Of Jesus Cannot Cure Ebola by KiKatanga: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
nora544:

Thank you because my daughter who is at the moment working in Siera Leone with MSF write me also a story about praying that could heal Ebola.

She didnot undertand why people think that praying can heal Ebola.

What can praying heal?
Re: Prayer Warrior Dies Of Ebola. Name Of Jesus Cannot Cure Ebola by nora544: 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
KiKatanga:

What can praying heal?

She cannot understand why people want to pray and don't want to get help from a doctor.

She didnot know very much about this pentecost churches in africa with there miracles and that pray and fast will help and that there are pastors who could heral the sick.
Re: Prayer Warrior Dies Of Ebola. Name Of Jesus Cannot Cure Ebola by Laird(m): 12:56am On Sep 13, 2014
THE CHRISTIAN IS NOT TO TEST GOD BY WALKING INTO DANGER. EVEN WHEN THE DEVIL TOLD JESUS TO JUMP AND LET ANGELS CATCH JESUS, JESUS DID NOT
IF A CHRISTIAN TAKES INFORMED PRECAUTIONS AND BY MISTAKE ENTERS DANGER, THE GRACE OF GOD AND PRAYER CAN COVER THE PERSON BUT NOT WHEN THE PERSON KNOWINGLY DOES NOT TAKE PRECAUTIONS.
THE BIBLE IN PROVERBS SAY A WISE MAN SEES DANGER AND HIDES HIMSELF BUT THE SIMPLE PASS ON AND IS PUNISHED
Re: Prayer Warrior Dies Of Ebola. Name Of Jesus Cannot Cure Ebola by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:40am On Sep 13, 2014
logicboy01: grin grin grin grin grin

Back to sender

The prayer warrior was probably shouting holy ghost fire to burn her enemies but Sanponna retaliated and sent her Ebola!

(Sanponna is the yoruba God of disease)
okayyyyyyyy! Sanponna is the yoruba god of epidemic viral diseases as exemplified by smallpox in an earlier time!
Re: Prayer Warrior Dies Of Ebola. Name Of Jesus Cannot Cure Ebola by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:48am On Sep 13, 2014
torchwave: That is where you err because you never read the Bible yet you criticise it endlessly.

Wow. I always knew this. Christians will always find an excuse for their imaginary sky papa when its obvious he has failed. What happened to ' faith as a mustard seed being enough to move mountains'? I dont get you sir. Please , stop contradicting the word of Yahweh with your illogical submissions joor!

1 Like

Re: Prayer Warrior Dies Of Ebola. Name Of Jesus Cannot Cure Ebola by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:53am On Sep 13, 2014
manmustwac: She was a prayer warrior [s]or what I prefer to call a talking to yourself warrior[/s] She didn't even listen to the advice from her people about Ebola.

You see what religion dose to people. angry
...and this got me laughing : ' ...a talking to yourself warrior ' How the heck do people do that continuously without asking pertinent questions?
Re: Prayer Warrior Dies Of Ebola. Name Of Jesus Cannot Cure Ebola by Nostradamus1: 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
I need 10-30 emails for my outgoing,and I read somewhere that you can scrape email address for domain outbound. So what is the price

cc silverrock

(1) (2) (Reply)

Catholic Priest Wakes Up From Comaafter 17 Months, Converts To Islam / Were The Disciples Of Jesus Christ His Bodyguards? / Where Is Jesus' Body;it Can't Exist In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.