Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

How Do I Book Local Flights In Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Book Local Flights In Nigeria? (7852 Views)

4 Best Airlines For Domestic Flights In Nigeria / How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online. / Arik Air Flights In Lagos Grounded By Unions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Book Local Flights In Nigeria? by Dinocarex(m): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
Hello Nairalanders, I planning traveling home soon and the thought of being in a bus for over 13 hours is killing me. I want to know how do I book local flights? And which of the flight company is reliable?
Any suggestion and explanation?

No mind me... I be paako before, God just butter my bread. Loooooolz
Thanks in anticipation.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Book Local Flights In Nigeria? by dytbabe: 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
There are abt 4 popular airlines
Arik,Aero,firstnation n Medview
Jst google these names, u can pay with ur card or if u don't trust naija and the online payment platform, u can jst go airport and get ur ticket.
Bt if u wanna get thru me, u wld pay me commission which is likely gonna be 3k more of the price u wld get online grin grin grin.

Wo, I think have helped jor

1 Like

Re: How Do I Book Local Flights In Nigeria? by TeamclicksAir: 9:58am On Sep 12, 2014
Dinocarex: Hello Nairalanders, I planning traveling home soon and the thought of being in a bus for over 13 hours is killing me. I want to know how do I book local flights? And which of the flight company is reliable?
Any suggestion and explanation?

No mind me... I be paako before, God just butter my bread. Loooooolz
Thanks in anticipation.
lol, where state are you going to? can help you get prices of different airlines and walk you through how to book it yourself. smiley
Re: How Do I Book Local Flights In Nigeria? by xristian19: 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
Truth you are doing the right thing by asking and you definitely would get the right answer. To start with I don't know ur destination but if lagos is your take of point then the airlines are arik, dana, aero, medview, discovery, first nation and azman each airline has it's route. To make things easy for u, you can book online: arikair.com, flyaero.com, discoveryair.com but u might have issues with books especially for aero although aero and arik have more routes than the others. Just in case u need assistance with bookings contact me via echibex4biz@gmail.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Book Local Flights In Nigeria? by Dinocarex(m): 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
TeamclicksAir: lol, where state are you going to? can help you get prices of different airlines and walk you through how to book it yourself. smiley

I'm planning to travel from Uyo to Ibadan and I'm nt sure if dr's a direct flight from Uyo. Thanks a lot, I'll appreciate ur kind gesture.
Re: How Do I Book Local Flights In Nigeria? by TeamclicksAir: 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dinocarex:
I'm planning to travel from Uyo to Ibadan and I'm nt sure if dr's a direct flight from Uyo. Thanks a lot, I'll appreciate ur kind gesture.
There are no direct flight. you can book yourself using Arik.
follow the steps below

1: http://fly.arikair.com/CAB/IBE/SearchAvailability.aspx

2: Click One way.

3: In the from box, type QUO. then click UYO (QUO)

4: In the to box, type IBA. then click Ibadan (IBA)

depending on the speed of your internet connection you might have to wait a few seconds for the states to display after typing the code.

5: Choose the date you wish to fly.

6: in the booking from, select Nigeria.

7:Choose exact date for result by.

8: leave every other options as they are.

9: click search and book.

10: follow the onscreen options.

NOTE: becareful when making payment online and also verify the itinerary.
also make sure you doing this on your own computer. if a public system, clear the cache of the browser when you are through.

if you encounter any issues . post and will try to help

1 Like

Re: How Do I Book Local Flights In Nigeria? by Bridie2(f): 10:34am On Apr 16, 2015
I want to travel from owerri to lag..how do I book it n how much is it
Re: How Do I Book Local Flights In Nigeria? by gistcity(m): 8:51am On Sep 05, 2020
Re: How Do I Book Local Flights In Nigeria? by Chukatabra: 10:46am On Apr 07, 2023
The most conveneint way to do it is from your mobile phone. Using all these web browsers could lead to accumulating cookies which can hike the prices unreasonably.

For me, I simply use Changera at https://changera.co/

Learnt how to seamlessly book on through this guide: https://blog.changera.co/qatar-airways-book-your-flight-ticket-online-with-changera/

(1) (Reply)

U.k Visa 10 Year Ban Question For Justwise Urgent / Are You Planning To Study In Turkey? Pls Lets Meet Here! / Study In Brazil: Admissions And Visa Procedures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.