Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

How To Check If Your Account Is Among The Hacked Gmail Accounts - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Check If Your Account Is Among The Hacked Gmail Accounts (849 Views)

Sending Executable Files Through Gmail / Help My Yahoo Account Is Generating Emails And Sending / How To Open Multiple Gmail Accounts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Check If Your Account Is Among The Hacked Gmail Accounts by Jimfender(m): 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
To know whether or not your email address appeared on the reported list of leaked Gmail accounts, you can use the IsLeaked tool - https://isleaked.com/en. By entering your address, the tool will check your address against the Russian Bitcoin forum list as well recent Yandex and Mail.ru breaches.

Many of the accounts on the list were older, but it is always a good idea to change your password and ensure 2 step verification is enabled.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Connect My Lapi To My Android / Affordable CCTV Security Surveillance System / How To Use Your Android Screen As Second Monitor for Your PC And Mac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.