Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,365 members, 7,957,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

Why Are Nigerian Men Such Liars,cheats And Womanisers??? (she Need Answers) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Men Such Liars,cheats And Womanisers??? (she Need Answers) (5634 Views)

TOP 10 Romanceland Smooth-talkers (WOMANISERS) Of All Time! / Advice For Cheats And Their Partners. / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Men Such Liars,cheats And Womanisers??? (she Need Answers) by teewai3(m): 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
i will try to contain myself for now and tell you
why i am asking this question
i am nigerian but born and bred in london. many
nigerian guys come here and i have had the
misfortune of falling prey to their lies and selfish
ways too many times. i am only 22 but will now
avoid them like the plague. i know many guys mess
girls around but nigerian guys actually have a
saying that goes 'women like to be lied too'.
is that not just evil?
i don't get it. this is not an unfair generalisation- i
have seen and heard too much. only 4% of
nigerian men have a concience. they make me sick
and it makes me soo sad to say that.
and as for the ones who claim to born again
christian - well they are the worst so beware.
i want an answer to the question. i don't want
people talking PC shite like 'treat them as
individuals' because i am too intelligent to ask a
question like this and not KNOW what i am talking
about.
for the few nigerian men out there that have good
hearts then i apologise, but this is directed at your
mates and brothers
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Such Liars,cheats And Womanisers??? (she Need Answers) by Rexnegro(m): 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ask google n ur father first...I believe they have some answers for u...idiot as if u don't do them...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Such Liars,cheats And Womanisers??? (she Need Answers) by andysnoopy(m): 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
LOL your profile says Male which also make you a lying Nigerian Man lol

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Such Liars,cheats And Womanisers??? (she Need Answers) by teewai3(m): 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
d question was directed to me, so i'm directing to u guyz!! undecided kiss undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Such Liars,cheats And Womanisers??? (she Need Answers) by vizkiz: 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
teewai3: i will try to contain myself for now and tell you
is that not just evil?
nigerian men have a concience
they make me sick
about.
mates and brothers

hey, shut up dia!!! angry

"Only 4% nigerian men have concience" it seems you'v furcked around with 96% of 9ja dudes.....

how many guys must Bleep you before you have sense? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Such Liars,cheats And Womanisers??? (she Need Answers) by Gooci(m): 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
if yur truely a girl, i wonder how many male students hav lived in yur hostel to ave come down to this grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Such Liars,cheats And Womanisers??? (she Need Answers) by V0lv0(f): 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
Lol surprisingly this is not the first time I have heard this and I am sure it won't be the last. Your friend should realise that Nigerian men are not the only men on the planet. If she is not happy with them then she should just stop dating them altogether, but this could be difficult if she is based in Nigeria since she will have limited options.

I don't know why some ladies kill themselves over certain men. It ain't worth the stress.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Such Liars,cheats And Womanisers??? (she Need Answers) by GoodFaith: 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
Rexnegro: Ask google n ur father first...I believe they have some answers for u...idiot as if u don't do them...
@Teewai3
Like the above dude said ask ur Dad
Men of all color lies, cheat and love women
Nigeria Men are not different
The only other issue is immigration
Sometime women take advantage of Nigerian men for immigration reason
U just 22 and I left home at 23
add 28 to that
Life is a b
I real have not made Nigerian friends -- just one
Outside the round of people I know from back home or that are very close to my family
Nigerian men have drop lot and lot of money on this women that are Complaining
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Such Liars,cheats And Womanisers??? (she Need Answers) by ahnie: 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
teewai3: d question was directed to me, so i'm directing to u guyz!! undecided kiss undecided
you can Lie.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Such Liars,cheats And Womanisers??? (she Need Answers) by JiggamanGh: 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
teewai3: i will try to contain myself for now and tell you
is that not just evil?
nigerian men have a concience. they make me sick
about.
mates and brothers

Women do like being lied to. They say they want you to be honest but you can't be honest with them.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Such Liars,cheats And Womanisers??? (she Need Answers) by okudah(m): 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
becauyse some of our girl (some) does not know how to hold men with (pure) attitude
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Such Liars,cheats And Womanisers??? (she Need Answers) by V0lv0(f): 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Women do like being lied to. They say they want you to be honest but you can't be honest with them.
where do men get this from undecided. Which women enjoys being lied too and cheated on?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Such Liars,cheats And Womanisers??? (she Need Answers) by teewai3(m): 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
really
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Such Liars,cheats And Womanisers??? (she Need Answers) by 100Cents: 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
Give your life to Christ and stop fvcking around.

Nobody will break your heart..
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Such Liars,cheats And Womanisers??? (she Need Answers) by 100Cents: 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
teewai3: really

Yea, really
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Such Liars,cheats And Womanisers??? (she Need Answers) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
hmmm, the issue of "women love being lied to" is false. I mean false in every aspect. As for nigerian men issues, many are good. Believe me. though the bad ones are more in number, but there are lots of good nigerian men.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Such Liars,cheats And Womanisers??? (she Need Answers) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
missberrypop5: hmmm, the issue of "women love being lied to" is false. I mean false in every aspect. As for nigerian men issues, many are good. Believe me. though the bad ones are more in number, but there are lots of good nigerian men.
dats ma gurl.... Sharing her xperience abt me cool
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Such Liars,cheats And Womanisers??? (she Need Answers) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: dats ma gurl.... Sharing her xperience abt me cool
hahahahaha. Experience indeed. Hey, i've been trying to reach you, i'm having problems with my email. Are you on whatsapp or bbm? Facebook?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Such Liars,cheats And Womanisers??? (she Need Answers) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
missberrypop5: hmmm, the issue of "women love being lied to" is false. I mean false in every aspect. As for nigerian men issues, many are good. Believe me. though the bad ones are more in number, but there are lots of good nigerian men.
Its not false. Majority love being lied to. grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Such Liars,cheats And Womanisers??? (she Need Answers) by MisterLongman(m): 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
You are only 22 and you already discovered that 96% of men are cheats, liars and womanisers..... E be lyk say Ash* was given to you as a project research work
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Such Liars,cheats And Womanisers??? (she Need Answers) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
OliverPin: Its not false. Majority love being lied to. grin grin grin
it's not false my dear. We may be angry because we're being told the truth, everyone knows the truth hurts. But we will still appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Such Liars,cheats And Womanisers??? (she Need Answers) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
missberrypop5: hahahahaha. Experience indeed. Hey, i've been trying to reach you, i'm having problems with my email. Are you on whatsapp or bbm? Facebook?
I thought as much, yahoomail sucks dis days... This ma needle dear... 27B398B2... Catch ya... grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Such Liars,cheats And Womanisers??? (she Need Answers) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: I thought as much, yahoomail sucks dis days... This ma needle dear... 27B398B2... Catch ya... grin grin
lol. Ok. I'll pinch you l8r. tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Such Liars,cheats And Womanisers??? (she Need Answers) by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
missberrypop5: lol. Ok. I'll pinch you l8r. tongue
k dear.. Enjoy!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Such Liars,cheats And Womanisers??? (she Need Answers) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
missberrypop5: it's not false my dear. We may be angry because we're being told the truth, everyone knows the truth hurts. But we will still appreciate it.
mayb you and few others. You can't be talking for the whole 3billion females tho. No be today we don see things. Bye

(1) (Reply)

How Do Girls Feel After Turning A Guy Down / What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics / Wish That Special Romancelander A Merry Christmas!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.