Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics (5557 Views)

Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS / 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) / Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics by Stevebamdex(m): 4:46pm On May 07, 2016
How would you have reacted as a loving parentsad

1 Share

Re: What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics by cruzita(f): 4:49pm On May 07, 2016
na bottle things na.make the teacher go hell willingly before I catch am

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 07, 2016
omg that teacher go hear am i will disfigure her face nd get her arrested, in as much i cnt do this to anyone's child omg e go pain me wella
Re: What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics by Godjone(m): 4:55pm On May 07, 2016
Berlyn:
omg that teacher go hear am i will disfigure her face nd get her arrested, in as much i cnt do this to anyone's child omg e go pain me wella
Babe u are pretty.
Re: What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 07, 2016
Godjone:
Babe u are pretty.
thnks
Re: What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics by youngberry001(m): 4:58pm On May 07, 2016
Oboy hehehe dis beating don turn dis little girl to vampire!!

Ok

what i will do is to just gently carried em enter our barrack''''em body go here d rest.
Re: What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics by Marlvin(m): 5:00pm On May 07, 2016
In Lucious Lyon's voice. ' Kill her, make it loud n long' .

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics by klassykute(m): 5:02pm On May 07, 2016
Even d devil will b suprised when i handle d teacher

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics by sinaj(f): 5:03pm On May 07, 2016
It can't be true angry

I jux hpe diz iz a kinda make up undecided
Re: What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics by DaBullIT(m): 5:11pm On May 07, 2016
I'd bring two young boys to daughter's school

talk to the principal

talk to the teacher

then ask those boys to follow that teacher home and see where he / she lives

Another unsolved mystery grin

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics by vicstar(m): 5:12pm On May 07, 2016
first of all, I'll service my riffle The whole teachers in the school are finished grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics by Ajewealth123(m): 5:23pm On May 07, 2016
Stevebamdex:
How would you have reacted as a loving parentsad
very easy,one will die and the other will be in jail

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 07, 2016
I'll not fight the teacher I'll just BEAT!!! the teacher no matter what a child that little did it it doesn't warrant such maltreatment....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics by Godjone(m): 5:37pm On May 07, 2016
Berlyn:
thnks
u wlcm. Plz be my friend

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 07, 2016
Godjone:
u wlcm. Plz be my friend
cheesy
Re: What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics by schumastic(m): 5:56pm On May 07, 2016
Godjone:
Babe u are pretty.

some guys sha lol,, what makes you think she is the one on her dp or haven't you heard of impersonation...back to the topic. heaven knows I won't even hear the complete story and all my daughter needs to do is point n I kill..

9 Likes

Re: What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics by Mhizizzy(f): 5:59pm On May 07, 2016
death is d. case of d teacher
Re: What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics by Godjone(m): 6:02pm On May 07, 2016
schumastic:

some guys sha lol,, what makes you think she is the one on her dp or haven't you heard of impersonation...back to the topic. heaven knows I won't even hear the complete story and all my daughter needs to do is point n I kill..
e consine u grin
Re: What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics by project8(m): 6:06pm On May 07, 2016
i wil visit d skool d next morning with my golf stick.i wil make sure i pieces dat teacher's head then face his other colleagues

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics by FlySly05: 6:28pm On May 07, 2016
DaBullIT:
I'd bring two young boys to daughter's school

talk to the principal

talk to the teacher

then ask those boys to follow that teacher home and see where he / she lives

Another unsolved mystery grin

O boy, you'll need to cut down on those crime shows you're watching ooo. But given the situation, we will have an unsolved murder mystery on our hand and Nkan be will be shocked.
Re: What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics by bluntspade: 6:28pm On May 07, 2016
It's that day she'll know my papa na general... military torture will suit her.
Re: What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics by Apos2kay(m): 6:33pm On May 07, 2016
funny comments
Re: What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics by schumastic(m): 6:37pm On May 07, 2016
Godjone:
e consine u grin

is painful Naa lol cus the person might actually b a guy or worst still a different person behind the moniker lol...n some mumu will b loving their fellow guy lmao..NL to me is a place to have fun, learn one or two important things u probably don't know n most especially before i forget, a place to look for trouble...my signature says it all lol
Re: What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics by Godjone(m): 7:01pm On May 07, 2016
schumastic:

is painful Naa lol cus the person might actually b a guy or worst still a different person behind the moniker lol...n some mumu will b loving their fellow guy lmao..NL to me is a place to have fun, learn one or two important things u probably don't know n most especially before i forget, a place to look for trouble...my signature says it all lol
leave me abeg make i try my luck and besides, when i observed ur profile, na so women follow u or u follow them. Na one guy i seegrin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics by schumastic(m): 7:08pm On May 07, 2016
Godjone:
leave me abeg make i try my luck and besides, when i observed ur profile, na so women follow u or u follow them. Na one guy i seegrin

I only follow those that follow me, good luck on your quest in finding a girl on NL
Re: What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 07, 2016
MYND44 cume and say hi to 'simzco1'. kids are on this forum 4 goodness sake.
Re: What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:13pm On May 07, 2016
I go enter army barracks gather my army friends storm the school and the rest will be history
Re: What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:21pm On May 07, 2016
Godjone:
Babe u are pretty.
You have a point but the pix has some editing
Re: What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 07, 2016
I will Kill him. I know that.
Re: What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 07, 2016
some people are worth killing than mosquitoes undecided undecided

Mehn i cant imagine ooooo sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Have Sex With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. / See What A Girl Wrote On FB / My Dick Is Swelling Up, Im Dieing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.