Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? (3669 Views)

Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' / Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" / Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by marieolae(f): 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
XketchDesigns:
A mistake happens just once, but when something becomes a habit, sister it's obvious that it's part of you. Besides, this shouldn't be an issue for someone who had her education in England.

Ps. Just stating the obvious.
ok its a habit now? I see. People are so naïve here!
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by Olusanya333(m): 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
Sorry
marieolae: 1. Guys love women. They loves us. 2.because talking to a fine babe online is much more easier than approaching a girl in real life. 3. Because they love us too much to insult us bk 4. Because your a guy, she's a girl. Its normal 5. Because she has a vagiina 6. Because they prefer to follow girls
No like for you,try again next year
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by marieolae(f): 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
Olusanya333: Sorry No like for you,try again next year
who is begging for ur like before. Ah begi!
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by Olusanya333(m): 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
marieolae: who is begging for ur like before. Ah begi!
You see them? Ladies and their twarfling
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by abdulwastecx(m): 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
marieolae: who is begging for ur like before. Ah begi!

don't mind him jare....u are one beautiful lady
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by Olusanya333(m): 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
Thats why i keep asking 'Whats special about them Ladies'
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by naijaboiy: 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
1one:

See the two of us.. Amebos of life cheesy grin grin
gringrin
How u dey now?
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by Olusanya333(m): 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
abdulwastecx:

don't mind him jare....u are one beautiful lady
See another one here.no matter what ur conservation will end with OK.
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by abdulwastecx(m): 7:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
marieolae: 1. Guys love women. They loves us. 2.because talking to a fine babe online is much more easier than approaching a girl in real life. 3. Because they love us too much to insult us bk 4. Because your a guy, she's a girl. Its normal 5. Because she has a vagiina 6. Because they prefer to follow girls

disagree with 2.. approaching girls in real life not that hard.

counter argument to 5.. men have dark rod
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by abdulwastecx(m): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
Olusanya333: See another one here.no matter what ur conservation will end with OK.

nigga why the hate...it is just normal bro, nairaland is a forum where u like and dislike irrespective of gender
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by Olusanya333(m): 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
abdulwastecx:

nigga why the hate...it is just normal bro, nairaland is a forum where u like and dislike irrespective of gender
I will be the last to hate bro, just been encrypted.
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by tpia1: 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
tosyne2much: I don't believe all guys are
inferior to ladies. In fact, I don't believe any guy here is inferior to any lady regardless of his educational or financial status, because I don't categorize my fellow dudes as inferior and vice versa

Countless times, I have seen guys worship and adore ladies here as if their life depends on it. Some seek attention and worship these ladies as if they can get laid on the internet while some worship and overhype these ladies so that they would fall prey for their intimate action

In your own opinion,

1. Why is it that an average NL dude is a woman wrapper? When a guy cannot rili relate with a babe in real life, online becomes the safe heaven

2. Why do they worship and adore NL ladies as if there are no babes in their surroundings ?

3 Why do they keep mute and start being nice when insulted by a lady ?

4. A lady has once insulted me on my right and a random guy quickly quoted me and supported her.. Why is that so ?

5 Why is it that when a guy posts a thread, you come
to bash him and derail his thread but a lady creates similar thread, guys start making meaningful contribution ?

6. Why is it that some guys follow up to 70 ladies and not even a guy ?

if you know wetin dem dey call "kii s'oju lasan", therein lie the answers to your questions.
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by XketchDesigns(m): 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
marieolae: ok its a habit now? I see. People are so naïve here!
With cursing, insulting people and making grammatical blunders consistently just for them to blame it on "silly mistake". Yes I agree, there are a lot, or in this case one very foolish one!
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by Neldrizzy(m): 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
only weak guys approach ladies online, they tried to term it as "LOVE aT FIRST SIGHT", this has no philosophy,cus even the philosophers of all time cudnt explain it
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by xtervaganza(m): 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
absolute crap you put up here
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by Gloria3389(f): 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
such dudes are not women wrapper.... they are jes acting normal
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by xtervaganza(m): 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
LaurelP: Well... I'm different
Evrybody knows me, I don't hesitate to say my mind
I've neva PMd any girl on dis forum
I've neva praised or done such yeye things except u made a lotta sense
Kpatapkata I go jus LIKE ur comment waka go grin

I'm nt proud but I think guys really nid to upgrade...sriously
They're way too childish on dis forum
GOD bless you my brother

What upsets me most is that; some of this mumu screw better babes than the ngbeke they are mumuing on line for ooo

I mean......most of the girls guys act a fool for are even beneath the guys in class and everything .

Dayyum!
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by teefash01(m): 8:27am On Sep 13, 2014
Worship ko , warship ni cool
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by Wantedola(m): 4:24am On Feb 13, 2020
Most men are like products of some sort with females as their remote control or like a bomb with females as their detonator. Not just woman wrapper. Woman pant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Straight Girls Turn Bi Or Lesbian Easily / Not Everyone Will Find Love / OMG - Woman Blogs Her Rape Ordeal Moments After She Was Assaulted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.