Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,711 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? (3664 Views)

Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' / Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" / Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by chemystery: 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
chinazaekperem2: I only honour one lady on nairaland, she has the most beautiful pics on nairaland, her complexion strikes my pupil to blindness, her lips are made from a vineyard of lilies. I must try to meet this girl in the nearest future.
bro, you fall under the category of the op. This is woman wrapper-ing.
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by tosyne2much(m): 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
chemystery: LaurelP and tosyne2much you guys are my best niggaz on NL. Only be say tosyn do me small woman wrapper-ing one day but i don forgive am sha. Lol
chemystery my sure padi.. At least I don change now... D syndrome don comot for my veins *winks*
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by chinazaekperem2: 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
chemystery: bro, you fall under the category of the op. This is woman wrapper-ing.
I don't normally do this, I have seen four different pics of this girl and I was so impressed. I have to woman-rapper that babe oooo

1 Like

Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by LaurelP(m): 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
chemystery: LaurelP and tosyne2much you guys are my best niggaz on NL. Only be say tosyn do me small woman wrapper-ing one day but i don forgive am sha. Lol

Lolz
Really tosyne2much come nd vindicate ursef o
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by tosyne2much(m): 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
chinazaekperem2: I only honour one lady on nairaland, she has the most beautiful pics on nairaland, her complexion strikes my pupil to blindness, her lips are made from a vineyard of lilies. I must try to meet this girl in the nearest future.
LaurelP and chemystery abeg wey una handcuffs ? Help me arrest this man... This is nothin but woman wrapper-ing at PhD level
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by Baddestguyp(m): 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
chinazaekperem2: I don't normally do this, I have seen four different pics of this girl and I was so impressed. I have to woman-rapper that babe oooo
no no no you must not

:$angry:S
signed management
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by chemystery: 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
chinazaekperem2: I don't normally do this, I have seen four different pics of this girl and I was so impressed. I have to woman-rapper that babe oooo
lol. Hope it's only her? If so, the association of anti-woman wrapper-ing gives you a go ahead. Lol
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
exactly what we tryna say here.

Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by chinazaekperem2: 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
tosyne2much: LaurelP and chemystery abeg wey una handcuffs ? Help me arrest this man... This is nothin but woman wrapper-ing at PhD level
grin grin grin grin, its my right to love na, I too like this girl oooo. I just wish her attitude take a mirror image of her pulchritude, cos I must see the girl before she gets married. cheesy
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by chemystery: 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
LaurelP:

Lolz
Really tosyne2much come nd vindicate ursef o
LOL. I no wan cast am i for post the link of the thread here. Hahahaha
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by chinazaekperem2: 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
chemystery: lol. Hope it's only her? If so, the association of anti-woman wrapper-ing gives you a go ahead. Lol
seriously, its only her. I think she's made from a plate of gold.
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by mcdreeezy: 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
LaurelP: Well... I'm different
Evrybody knows me, I don't hesitate to say my mind
I've neva PMd any girl on dis forum
I've neva praised or done such yeye things except u made a lotta sense
Kpatapkata I go jus LIKE ur comment waka go grin

I'm nt proud but I think guys really nid to upgrade...sriously
They're way too childish on dis forum
You made a lot of sense here jare

@OP, you are right on point too. In romance section, it is mostly threads opened by females that get meaningful contributions. I don't think I'll ever open a thread here again. I'm okay with the sports section

2 Likes

Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by tosyne2much(m): 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
chemystery: LOL. I no wan cast am i for post the link of the thread here. Hahahaha
egbon no do dat one oooooo... If u post d link, you don de-rep me for NL be dat.. Hehehehehe
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by chinazaekperem2: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
OliverPin: exactly what we tryna say here.
am not honouring her kinda, I'm crazy for her, this girl doesn't even know my intentions for her. She comes to the romance section often.
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by LaurelP(m): 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
tosyne2much: LaurelP and chemystery abeg wey una handcuffs ? Help me arrest this man... This is nothin but woman wrapper-ing at PhD level

His own don pass woman wrapper
Na woman panties!

2 Likes

Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by 1one: 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
Caveat: I have never Pmed any moniker with a pink coloured letter before.

That said.. If some guys don't do like that.. worship them and dott on them like fly on shiit.. Trust me most of them would sleep and not wake up... most girls live and bloom from flattery and worship.. Things like "oh your picture is fine".." you look so sweet".. A girl can live on one good compliment for one month whether she's gorgeous or not, in fact its the gorgeous ones that even need it ever so much as a form of validation and that's why some of them in recent times have started daily changing their pictures as if here na BBM.. So yes guys that do all these female worshiping things should be pissed upon... But Ultimately they are just performing their duty in the Girl-Guy Romantic Ecosystem or food chain.. In every food chain there's the primary producer (girl worshippers) and the primary consumer(worshipped girls).. They need each other to maintain a balance in the larger scheme of things grin

3 Likes

Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by tosyne2much(m): 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
mcdreeezy: You made a lot of sense here jare

@OP, you are right on point too. In romance section, [b] it is mostly threads opened by females that get meaningful contributions
. I don't think I'll ever open a thread here again. I'm okay with the sports section
. I swear I think say na only me dey notice am ni
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by Baddestguyp(m): 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
LaurelP:

Na woman panties!
grin grin
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by chinazaekperem2: 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
LaurelP:

Na woman panties!
lol, na woman rapper level E still dey sha, I won't mind if it enters woman panties level anyway. The girl is probably viewing this thread cheesy
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by tosyne2much(m): 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
1one: Caveat: I have never Pmed any moniker with a pink coloured letter before.

That said.. If guys some guys don't do like that.. worship them and dott on them like fly on shiit.. Trust me most of them would sleep and not wake up... most girls live and bloom from flattery and worship.. Things like "oh your picture is fine".." you look so sweet".. A girl can live on one good compliment for one month whether she's gorgeous or not, in fact its the gorgeous ones that even need it ever so much as a form of validation and that's why some of them in recent times have started daily changing their pictures as if here na BBM.. So yes guys that do all these female worshiping things should be pissed upon... But Ultimately they are just performing their duty in the Girl-Guy Romantic Ecosystem or food chain.. In every food chain there's the primary producer (girl worshippers) and the primary consumer(worshipped girls).. They need each other to maintain a balance in the larger scheme of things grin
gbaaaaaaam you nailed it.... May you live long

1 Like

Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by chimerase2: 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
Op u knw too well amu not involved undecided
Atleast no gal has complained abt me disturbing or lusting after her tongue
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by 1one: 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
tosyne2much: gbaaaaaaam you nailed it.... May you live long

Iseeeeeeeeeee grin
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by tosyne2much(m): 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
I wonder how these girls would be feeling behind the interest by the reason of this flattery and frequent compliments.. I guess this flattery and compliments would start makin dem belittle those dudes who come their way... Imagine a once opened a thread and surprisingly, he called the names of some ladies and begged dem to come and comment on his thread and I was lik WTF !!! I could remember a time when a lady was bashing a guy hurling expensive insult at him, saying if not for NL, d guy is not worthy of exchanging greetings with her... * chaiiiii guys don suffer oooo*

1 Like

Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by Baddestguyp(m): 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
chinazaekperem2: lol, na woman rapper level E still dey sha, I won't mind if it enters woman panties level anyway. The girl is probably viewing this thread cheesy
confess her name and u'll be delivered from woman wrapper-ing
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by chinazaekperem2: 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
Baddestguyp: confess her name and u'll be delivered from woman wrapper-ing
nah, I have not even PMed her, I'm just waiting for a perfect proximity, I know where she resides. grin
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
That was how the other girl posted a screen shot of monikers who pm'ed her... sad That's was scary as fukc........ Preaty girls should be admired but we should do it with respect for ourselves tho.... Wow* tosyn campaigning against woman wrappering since 1205 BC grin
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by tosyne2much(m): 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
chimerase2: Op u knw too well amu not involved undecided
Atleast no gal has complain abt me disturbing or lusting after her tongue
are you sure ?
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by chemystery: 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
tosyne2much: egbon no do dat one oooooo... If u post d link, you don de-rep me for NL be dat.. Hehehehehe
haba... you na my man na
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by chimerase2: 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
tosyne2much: are you sure ?
nawa, mo sure baje nah
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by Baddestguyp(m): 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
chemystery: haba... you na my man na
post am, we wan see
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by mrham03(m): 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
chinazaekperem2: nah, I have not even PMed her, I'm just waiting for a perfect proximity, I know where she resides. grin
tell us her name
Re: An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? by chinazaekperem2: 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
mrham03: tell us her name
no sir, but she has viewed this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned Guys? Which Do U Prefer? / Guys Beware!!!! / "Anti-Corruption Video" made by a nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.