Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

6 Physiological Reasons Why Your Husband/boyfriend Keeps Cheating On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Physiological Reasons Why Your Husband/boyfriend Keeps Cheating On You (1513 Views)

She Keeps Cheating On Me But I Dont Really Knw What To Do / 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Physiological Reasons Why Your Husband/boyfriend Keeps Cheating On You by nikkypearl(f): 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
Points to Remember

1) Testosterone Levels
the higher his levels, the more wired he is to cheat, the lower his levels, the more wired he is to be a faithful family man

SOLUTION; find a man with low T-levels

Penis Size
the length of your man's penis can help determine the level of his testosterone
seek out those who wield smaller (or average) joysticks

2)Hypothalamus
a man's hypothalamus (area of the brain that deals with sex) is more than 2x the size of a female's
SOLUTIONS ;be understanding of why. he always have sex on his mind

3) Visual Stimulation
men are more visually stimulated than women

SOLUTION ;let him look, remind him not to gawk

4)Age (Prefrontal Cortex)
a man's PFC (which deals with judgment) isn't fully developed until 25

SOLUTION; marry AFTER the age 25

5)Drugged by His Body
when filled with lust, dopamine & PEA are released in high dosages which further impair judgment
SOLUTION; remind him to avoid unsavory situations
recap of a male's physiological responses that influence infidelity & what you can do to help him avoid cheating

In Closing...

A man is wired by nature to seek, conquer and devour women. His hypothalamus, testosterone levels, and eyeballs can get him into a world of trouble. Despite the odds that nature has set against him, cheating is still a choice. When presented with the opportunity to cheat, men shouldn’t think: “Is it worth it?” because while caught up in the moment and heavily drugged with dopamine and phenylethylamine, he will deceive himself into thinking, “Yes, it’s worth it.”

Instead, men should keep their goal in mind—to have a happy wife/girlfriend and a relationship of longevity. And men should try harder to avoid boxing themselves into situations that have the ability to go left field. For example, if a flirtatious woman who you’re highly attracted to finds herself stranded and needs a ride home, don’t put yourself in such closed in proximity by offering her a ride in your whip. Instead, call around to find her a ride or pay for her a taxi. And then remember that no matter how green the grass may look on the other side, every patch of grass has to endure winter.

Fellow Nairaland women/ladies...there is no such thing like a perfect gentle man,stop looking for a man that will be faithful to you,There is none,instead build your career and family and leave the rest to God!

Source;http://www.freedigitalphotos.net

1 Like

Re: 6 Physiological Reasons Why Your Husband/boyfriend Keeps Cheating On You by vizkiz: 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
i guess my girl is lucky cuz i don't cheat on her...tracy and vanessa are just my close pals, nothing else undecided
Re: 6 Physiological Reasons Why Your Husband/boyfriend Keeps Cheating On You by lalasticlala(m): 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
Some ladies would only wait for d perfect man when they r in their 20s but when they r getting closer to mid 30s if Mr perfect and God fearing man no show up, they make do with Mr available

1 Like

Re: 6 Physiological Reasons Why Your Husband/boyfriend Keeps Cheating On You by Fargbaba: 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
@lalasticlala..u are right..der is not such thing like a perfect gentle man like d op stated..but women love deception .

Op..great and funny write up..thumb up joor

1 Like

Re: 6 Physiological Reasons Why Your Husband/boyfriend Keeps Cheating On You by graciousolo(m): 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
Gbam! For d last paragraph.

1 Like

Re: 6 Physiological Reasons Why Your Husband/boyfriend Keeps Cheating On You by nikkypearl(f): 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
vizkiz: i guess my girl is lucky cuz i don't cheat on her...tracy and vanessa are just my close pals, nothing else undecided

U don read finish grin

If I hear say tracy and vanessa

1 Like

Re: 6 Physiological Reasons Why Your Husband/boyfriend Keeps Cheating On You by vizkiz: 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
nikkypearl:

U don read finish grin

If I hear say tracy and vanessa

i am serious....i don't tell lies undecided
Re: 6 Physiological Reasons Why Your Husband/boyfriend Keeps Cheating On You by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
vizkiz: i guess my girl is lucky cuz i don't cheat on her...tracy and vanessa are just my close pals, nothing else undecided
Close pals indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Physiological Reasons Why Your Husband/boyfriend Keeps Cheating On You by libertyfather(m): 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2014

3 Likes

Re: 6 Physiological Reasons Why Your Husband/boyfriend Keeps Cheating On You by lirusehn(m): 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2014

I possess HIGH T-LEVEL undecided
Re: 6 Physiological Reasons Why Your Husband/boyfriend Keeps Cheating On You by Dreyl(m): 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
You are fvcking right @op.
Re: 6 Physiological Reasons Why Your Husband/boyfriend Keeps Cheating On You by 100Cents: 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
What a bleeping write up !
Re: 6 Physiological Reasons Why Your Husband/boyfriend Keeps Cheating On You by nikkypearl(f): 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dreyl: You are fvcking right @op.

100Cents: What a bleeping write up !

grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Physiological Reasons Why Your Husband/boyfriend Keeps Cheating On You by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
So u will be "checking out" all the "joystick" size in your neighbourhood, until you find the smallest one? undecided

Craze don enter gear 5!! angry
Re: 6 Physiological Reasons Why Your Husband/boyfriend Keeps Cheating On You by nikkypearl(f): 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
krall: So u will be "checking out" all the "joystick" size in your neighbourhood, until you find the smallest one? undecided

Craze don enter gear 5!! angry

No b me talk am o grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Physiological Reasons Why Your Husband/boyfriend Keeps Cheating On You by Fargbaba: 9:51am On Sep 12, 2014
I wonder I girls are running away from this thread.. I guess dey hate the truth..gbam..
Re: 6 Physiological Reasons Why Your Husband/boyfriend Keeps Cheating On You by hardbody: 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
nikkypearl:

No b me talk am o grin

Madam please come and check me up, i need to know my level of sexxual requirements based on my dicckk size. I am very serious

(1) (Reply)

She Rejects Everything, What Does This Mean? Urgent(pictures) / What's Most Important To You Right Now / 10 Creepy Guys You Definitely Need To Avoid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.