Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher (30607 Views)

Girl Warns Boyfriend Snatcher On Facebook (Photos) / Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos / Cult-Girls Strip Boyfriend-Snatcher Unclad In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher by wristbangle: 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
It's very shameful that some ladies are always agitating to possess the possession of another lady, and they do all sort of things just to reap where they did not sow. Their excessive desire is not only limited to money, clothing and material things, but also other ladies' husbands/boyfriends.

Some of them are so lazy and greedy that they device illicit means to corner another woman's husband/boyfriend into their bedrooms.

Let's discuss the qualities of a desperate husband/boyfriend snatcher.

1. Indecent form of dressing

Ladies dress indecently not because they feel good in it, but to create unnecessary attention. These ladies dress seductively to attract the best of "chairmen" whether married or unmarried. In fact, some of them will dress immorally to the house of God and will occupy the front seat just to confuse the anointed man of God. I feel ladies need to step up their game so their lovers will not be lost to the ferocious activities of these daughters of Jezebel.

2. Act of promiscuity

One of the main qualities of a husband snatcher is her promiscuous lifestyle. When the boyfriend of their friend comes visiting, that's when you see them walking here and there; forming Behind babe just to be noticed.

3. Heavy make up

No doubt, make-up beautify our ladies but the level to which some ladies take it calls for deliverance. Some ladies don't even know that these things have side effects on their body. Some of them will even resort to bleach but the most annoying thing is that black knuckles won't save them. To a broad view, ladies who apply make-up excessively and bleach their skins do so just to enhance their beauty just to attract engaged men

4. They Condemn Their Friend's Boyfriend

One of the qualities of husband/boyfriend snatcher is that they always find something to complain about their friend's boyfriend; na dem go know if the guy dey stingy or unromantic; they will be the ones that will report to their friends that their boyfriends were spotted in a hotel with another babe. This is done with the intention of discouraging their friends from dating him so that they will take possession.

5. Exposure to several positions of sex

Husband snatchers know that most men like ladies who are professionals in bed. Therefore, they watch mojo and learn all sort of love making positions so that when they make love to a guy, the guy will not even think twice before dumping his wife/girlfriend. Let's be frank here, it will be difficult for some guys to remain committed to their gf who satisfy them in one way traffic style whereas an aggressive snatcher offers several mind blowing positions.

6. Place of hanging out

Some of them are usually spotted at club house, bars, eateries and pepper soup joint. They will strategically locate themselves in these places just to crave attention of well to do men. Some even deliberately walk beside a guy and fall just to get his full attention. That reminds me of tosyne2much's fairytale at Chicken Republic when an unidentified runs girl followed this handsome young man into the toilet and attempted to rape him. If not for God's intervention, he would have died of marathon sex after which Lalasticlala will push his topic to the FP.

7. They are Liars and Pretenders

One cannot deny the fact a lady who is desperate to snatch her friend's boyfriend will compromise and manipulate her way to his heart. They tend to display good behaviour under the canopy of pretence and cook lies just for married men to see them as their missing ribs.

8. They Patronize Native Doctors

Some of them are regular patronizers of native doctors. They however seek native doctors for charm so that they will be irresistible to their target. This is why guys need to be careful and mindful of how they use their joystick so that they will not fall for these daughters of Jezebel.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher by tosyne2much(m): 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
Aluta is here again !! Another war against husband snatchers.. I dey come cool

9 They are regular Patronizer of Property/Car section

Husband snatchers on nairalander are always viewing but will avoid commenting in the Property and Car sections.... The aforementioned sections na dia own hotel, where they go to seek out the best of interested chairmen.. Once they see you make a business comment on a Range Rover Sport or some exotic properties, they will track you down in other sections so that you will not notice they have been watching you. However, they will corner you into exchanging contacts with them. I don't want to mention their names cool

10. They reveal their cleavage on nairaland

Another characteristics of husband snatchers is that they reveal their cleavage to entice promiscuous men like Cutehector, Ronald4lif, Lalasticlala and the likes cheesy; even though it's obvious that their bosoms self esteem has been brutally tampered with. They are usually found in the Romance section where they form relationship experts giving relationship advice to both young and old at odd hours at night cheesy

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher by Rukkydelta(f): 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
The poster above me stole my space :,(

3 Likes

Re: 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher by Laveda(f): 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
It all boils down to the unfaithful boyfriends/husbands.

What stopped the so called boyfriend/husbands to hold on to their wives?

See, we still got faithful men, who'll see all these things and ignore them..

undecided

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
hmmm
Re: 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher by Lsofdk(m): 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
i no know wetin to do with this space wey i book now
#will modify later
Re: 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
undecided undecided undecided

Op are you saying husband snatchers are also prostitutes smiley

Because they fits your description better grin

2 Likes

Re: 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher by menabae(f): 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
cheesy cool grin
Re: 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher by wristbangle: 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2016
Diddyydiva:
undecided undecided undecided

Op are you saying husband snatchers are also prostitutes smiley

Because they fits your description better grin

Lol. We both know that prostitutes only go for money whereas husband snatchers go for everything.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher by wristbangle: 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2016
Laveda:
It all boils down to the unfaithful boyfriends/husbands.

What stopped the so called boyfriend/husbands to hold on to their wives?

See, we still got faithful men, who'll see all these things and ignore them..

undecided

And what about point 8?

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher by Omotayor123(f): 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
cool
Re: 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher by IamLEGEND1: 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2016

7 Likes

Re: 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher by falconey(m): 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
No point posting 60% of the 'likes' will be taken by wristbangle 35% tosyne2much.

Other posters will share the remaining 5%.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher by Laitesmart(m): 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
Begging to go with u on ur next visit to ur guys place all in the name of BODA WALE SENIYAN

3 Likes

Re: 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher by misspicy(f): 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
A man cannot be snatched unless he wants to be snatched tongue, when he is not a slowpoke or a robot,why blame women when the men are the ones that allow their randy mind and uncontrollable third leg think for them? undecided

Tosyne2much they are coming for you cool @ last point tongue

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher by Sexytemi(f): 6:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
Nice observation @ the op, but hope u don't mind me asking...HOW YOU TAKE KNOW ALL THESE THINGS @ wristbangle?grintongue

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2016
wristbangle:

Lol. We both know that prostitutes only go for money whereas husband snatchers go for everything.
Yea.

But why husband snatchers alone?
Re: 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
cheesy cheesy husband snatchers dey nl? shocked shocked

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher by misspicy(f): 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy husband snatchers dey nl? shocked shocked
LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher by Monalisa185(f): 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
each time I come across statements like "HE/SHE SNATCHED MY GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND" I stop to ask whose fault it actually is, the fault of the SNATCHER or the SNATCHED...??

I see no reason why a contented boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife would be snatched..

my 2 cents

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher by Olusanya333(m): 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
Such a beuatiful lady
Re: 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
misspicy:

LMAO grin
Sister follow pray dat prayer!! cheesy
Re: 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
undecided*****Yawns****

2 Likes

Re: 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher by Benard94(m): 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
Re: 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher by Emodeee: 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
This thread will make front page. There is nepotism on nairaland.
I'm not saying the thread does not deserve front page.

1 Like

Re: 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher by misspicy(f): 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
prettythicksme:
Sister follow pray dat prayer!! cheesy
Nope tongue

mine is for my kids alone grin that other woman will be relieving me of the stress cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher by Emodeee: 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2016
Estharfabian:

i like you. Do u mind if we become friends?
Re: 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher by wristbangle: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
Sexytemi:
Nice observation @ the op, but hope u don't mind me asking...HOW YOU TAKE KNOW ALL THESE THINGS @ wristbangle?grintongue

Lol. I no go tell u cheesy
Re: 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher by wristbangle: 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
falconey:
No point posting 60% of the 'likes' will be taken by wristbangle 35% tosyne2much.

Other posters will share the remaining 5%.

grin
Re: 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher by dollyjoy(f): 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
It's only a man that lack decorum and self control that can be snatched!!

We have many of them herewink

5 Likes

Re: 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher by wristbangle: 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Yea.

But why husband snatchers alone?

U mean the focus of the thread?
Re: 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher by tosyne2much(m): 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
misspicy:
A man cannot be snatched unless he wants to be snatched tongue, when he is not a slowpoke or a robot,why blame women when the men are the ones that allow their randy mind and uncontrollable third leg think for them? undecided

Tosyne2much they are coming for you cool @ last point tongue
But you know I said the truth in its unclothedness tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am About To Tell My Fiancee My Secrets Please Advice / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months / Amnesty International"s Same-Sex Goal For 2022 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.