Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? (1945 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? / Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by crackhaus: 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Is that so? Any pics to prove? Do you look like usher?
Why do you need pics? Can't a man's word be taken for what it is anymore? What has the world turned into?

Scout's honour!
You won't regret birthing my child grin

Hope you're a 'submissive' woman? angry
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
crackhaus:
Why do you need pics? Can't a man's word be taken for what it is anymore? What has the world turned into?

Scout's honour!
You won't regret birthing my child grin

Hope you're a 'submissive' woman? angry
I'm absolutely sure u aint close to usher. grin grin
U got an idea of how i look but i dnt have of you. Is that fair?

As for your question, come on. U sound like a cave man asking me that. It depends on what you mean by the word 'submissive'. Cavemen have their defination. What's yours?

1 Like

Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by crackhaus: 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
Sophyrocks:
I'm absolutely sure u aint close to usher. grin grin
U got an idea of how i look but i dnt have of you. Is that fair?

As for your question, come on. U sound like a cave man asking me that. It depends on what you mean by the word 'submissive'. Cavemen have their defination. What's yours?
gringrin

I'm a cave man tongue
Submissive to me means...If I say jump, you say how high? Or If I say hump, you say how fast? grin
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
Yelz ooooo grin
I want my girl child to have my kind of bootay and eyes
I've been keeping 'em booty-shorts for her kiss kiss
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
crackhaus:
gringrin

I'm a cave man tongue
Submissive to me means...If I say jump, you say how high? Or If I say hump, you say how fast? grin

Oh dear. Then you are chating with the wrong person mehn. Cavemen have never been my type since the year 1800.
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
That is funny way of saying u dont want them to be like u
havilla: I want them to be ten Times better than me
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
BurntToast: Yelz ooooo grin
I want my girl child to have my kind of bootay and eyes
I've been keeping 'em booty-shorts for her kiss kiss

Are these your primary aspirations for your daughter?
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by crackhaus: 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Oh dear. Then you are chating with the wrong person mehn. Cavemen have never been my type since the year 1800.
Now when you just talk like this, my heart breaks... tongue
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
crackhaus:

Asewo! tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by MissJennifer(f): 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
Like me......nah
I want them to be better jare
I didn't turn out bad tho
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Are these your primary aspirations for your daughter?
Are you ALWAYS so serious?! do you have any fun? grin

Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by crackhaus: 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
Phema:

Asewo! tongue grin
I'm innocent grin
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
crackhaus:

grin grin grin
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
Phema:

Asewo! tongue grin

No mind am o. we just playing. I know his type. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
BurntToast:
Are you ALWAYS so serious?! do you have any fun? grin

No, I am not. Sorry, I didn't spot the humour in your comment.
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by Daresh(f): 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
I don't want my daughter to be like me. Unfortunately we have the exact same temprament
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
Daresh: I don't want my daughter to be like me. Unfortunately we have the exact same temprament

Why?
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by Daresh(f): 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Why?

I'm not normal tongue
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
Daresh:

I'm not normal tongue

Who is? wink

You sound like you don't like yourself. It's a pity. sad
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by Daresh(f): 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Who is? wink

You sound like you don't like yourself. It's a pity. sad

On the contrary, I totally love myself. But I raised so much hell as I child, I dont think I can handle a child like me.
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by RentedReality(m): 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
havilla: I want them to be ten Times better than me

Very true. I'll like a son that'll have all of my strengths and none of my weaknesses.
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
Daresh:

On the contrary, I totally love myself. But I raised so much hell as I child, I dont think I can handle a child like me.

You can. Nobody can understand her better than you. wink

Teach her to love herself too. wink smiley
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by cutiesoglam(f): 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
crackhaus:
Why not just employ a biological scientist/engineer to come up with a human genome software you can code to your preference, and then implant the genetically coded egg into your uterus while you're at it? grin
Omg! Epic response! M laffin. So hard!

1 Like

Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

No, I am not. Sorry, I didn't spot the humour in your comment.
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset anyone sad cry
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by crackhaus: 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
cutiesoglam:
Omg! Epic response! M laffin. So hard!
smiley
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 15, 2014
Yes o... Exactly my kind of personality but wit a slimmer. Look smiley
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by SAMBARRY: 9:24am On Sep 15, 2014
Yes o.i want her to be a reflection of me and God so good she looks like me with each passing day as she grows up however I don't want her to take after me in terms of quick anger
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by Kanwulia: 9:41am On Sep 15, 2014
NO!
Everyone is unique! kiss
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by crackhaus: 11:20am On Sep 15, 2014
Sophyrocks:

No mind am o. we just playing. I know his type. smiley smiley smiley
My type I belong to a type?

What type? cool
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by DukeNija(m): 2:33am On Oct 30, 2014
MissJennifer:
Like me......nah
I want them to be better jare
I didn't turn out bad tho

Hi, I sent you a bbm invite. Pls accept it, will explain later. EB DI

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Parents Call Their Girl Child "Mama"? / How My Best Friend Betrayed Me / Hauwa . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.