Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? (1944 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. / What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? / Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by Articul8(m): 12:45am On Sep 12, 2014
I wouldn't know if this could b referred to as counter thread but I guess it will be useful for us to check our persons. Most of us do not want to marry a spouse like our dad or mum. I would like this question posed the other way round. Would u want your son or daughter to take after you? Considering all u'v done and still doing.(Smiles)
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by Ebenywaxky(m): 1:18am On Sep 12, 2014
My son cant b lik me, am sure he will take after me and act better than me.
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by curiouses: 1:42am On Sep 12, 2014
Articul8: I wouldn't know if this could b referred to as counter thread but I guess it will be useful for us to check our persons. Most of us do not want to marry a spouse like our dad or mum. I would like this question posed the other way round. Would u want your son or daughter to take after you? Considering all u'v done and still doing. (Smiles)

Yes and No

Academically: No

Reason: I didn't top my class at any level. So why should my children take the same route. I would like to see my children at a level higher than the top.

Religiously: Yes

Reason: I'm to an extent a rational thinker. I believe and practice the saying live and let live as Oppose to die and let live some religious folk practice. Seeing my children tolerating all form of belief systems as I do would be one of my greatest achievements as a father.

Romance: I don't know, but I think I'm by default a polygamist. I don't want such for my children.

The list is endless jare.
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by dryakson(m): 2:08am On Sep 12, 2014
Never..! Am corrupt
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by echobee(f): 4:03am On Sep 12, 2014
dryakson: Never..! Am corrupt
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by rezzy: 5:09am On Sep 12, 2014
My children shouldnt take after me oooo, they should take after their father-
Academically, he is better than me

Religiously, himself and God na 5 and 6

Morally, he is an exception

stature, above average

Character, nobody is 100% perfect but he tries not to create enemies for himself.

The only thing i will want my children to take from me is my nose and complexion.

Thanks
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by curiouses: 7:06am On Sep 12, 2014
rezzy: My children shouldnt take after me oooo, they should take after their father-
Academically, he is better than me

Religiously, himself and God na 5 and 6

Morally, he is an exception

stature, above average

Character, nobody is 100% perfect but he tries not to create enemies for himself.

The only thing i will want my children to take from me is my nose and complexion.

Thanks

Do you have Scarlett Johansson's kind of nose and Lupita's complexion? grin
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by Articul8(m): 7:08am On Sep 12, 2014
curiouses:

Yes and No

Academically: No

Reason: I didn't top my class at any level. So why should my children take the same route. I would like to see my children at a level higher than the top.

Religiously: Yes

Reason: I'm to an extent a rational thinker. I believe and practice the saying live and let live as Oppose to die and let live some religious folk practice. Seeing my children tolerating all form of belief systems as I do would be one of my greatest achievements as a father.

Romance: I don't know, but I think I'm by default a polygamist. I don't want such for my children.

The list is endless jare.
And ur atrocities? The pranks and pains u might av caused your own parents. Equally the good and wonderful moments u shared with your parents.
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by Articul8(m): 7:15am On Sep 12, 2014
Ebenywaxky: My son cant b lik me, am sure he will take after me and act better than me.
yes,it is everyone's prayer that their children shld b better off. All am asking is,wld u like dem to toe your path
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 12, 2014
Nope. All my kids should please take after their father.

That way, our home will forever experience peace that passeth all understanding.

If dem dare take after me eeehh. . . lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by Mettal: 7:40am On Sep 12, 2014
Wise like me ? Yes. Mean like me? No. Am overly ruthless that i dnt know where i got that trait from.
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by Xsenga(f): 7:41am On Sep 12, 2014
HELL NOOOOOOOOOOO. shocked
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by Articul8(m): 9:49am On Sep 12, 2014
Xsenga: HELL NOOOOOOOOOOO. shocked
u sound very emphatic. Y HELL noooo.
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by rezzy: 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
curiouses:

Do you have Scarlett Johansson's kind of nose and Lupita's complexion? grin

Nop, I have Nigerian kind of pointed nose, and I'm not as dark as my husband, he is babadundun
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
Awwwww. #Lovestruckandbattingeyelids# I would so much love my daughters to be like moi. Yeah, i love myself like that. I would love them to have my slim body, my big eyeballs, my pointed nose, my long hair although would prefer they have a fuller hair than mine, a little bit of height though. i want them to be strong willed, fierce but loving, romantic, more patient than i am. But minus the cunning,temperamental and forgetful side of me sha. I want them to be impoved versions of me.

smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by Skybright227: 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
will love them to be better than me..
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by Godmystrength: 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
Better than me
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by beeevan: 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
Yes, I will be glad if all my kids take after me, taking after their father isn't bad either.
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by 5minsmadness: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
No.
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by gidjah(m): 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
MY BABY IS ALREADY MY COPY IN TERMS OF;ATTITUDE,height,intelligency,smartness,bin religious.but interms of my evil brains,stealin tactics,etc,really do not think i shall love her to take a bit,else,there shall be trouble in heaven!
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
Basically yes but of course I want him / her to be an even better version of me. wink

The younger generations generate progress so my child has to be better in one way or another. cheesy
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by havilla(f): 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
I want them to be ten Times better than me
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by crackhaus: 1:05am On Sep 13, 2014
Sophyrocks: Awwwww. #Lovestruckandbattingeyelids# I would so much love my daughters to be like moi. Yeah, i love myself like that. I would love them to have my slim body, my big eyeballs, my pointed nose, my long hair although would prefer they have a fuller hair than mine, a little bit of height though. i want them to be strong willed, fierce but loving, romantic, more patient than i am. But minus the cunning,temperamental and forgetful side of me sha. I want them to be impoved versions of me.

smiley smiley smiley smiley
Why not just employ a biological scientist/engineer to come up with a human genome software you can code to your preference, and then implant the genetically coded egg into your uterus while you're at it? grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by Edykul(f): 2:48am On Sep 13, 2014
Yes nd No......Academically nd religiously a very big yes,he/she can take after me.As 4 my character,NO cos am too hot tempered.
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by Nobody: 3:00am On Sep 13, 2014
crackhaus:
Why not just employ a biological scientist/engineer to come up with a human genome software you can code to your preference, and then implant the genetically coded egg into your uterus while you're at it? grin

You obviously have been watching too much of sci-fi movies. grin grin grin
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by kreamidiva(f): 3:20am On Sep 13, 2014
They're already like me in some areas. Scary...but wetin i go do?
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 13, 2014
Every parent wants his/her to be better. ...so, though I'm good...I want my kids better smiley smiley
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by crackhaus: 11:14am On Sep 13, 2014
Sophyrocks:

You obviously have been watching too much of sci-fi movies. grin grin grin
I obviously am only trying to help you realize your dream of having the perfect child, one that has all those qualities you listed. cool
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
crackhaus:
I obviously am only trying to help you realize your dream of having the perfect child, one that has all those qualities you listed. cool
You are mocking me. Issorait. I forgive you.
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by crackhaus: 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
Sophyrocks:
You are mocking me. Issorait. I forgive you.
You must really think low of me.. Lighten up jor, just funning ya Sophia wink grin

I have good genes though, I can help...our kids would be perfect embarassed
Re: Would You Want Your Son Or Daughter To Be Like U? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
crackhaus:
I have good genes though, I can help...our kids would be perfect embarassed
Is that so? Any pics to prove? Do you look like usher?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Parents Call Their Girl Child "Mama"? / Divorce Cost / Depression In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.