Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today (7983 Views)

Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? / Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others / Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by bongolistik(m): 6:17am On Sep 12, 2014
If you have been observing recently you will notice diffent individuals offering cheap MTN data plans.

It is part of MTN business packages simply kown as the MTN SME data plans in which you can buy huge MTN data and share to any MTN line.

It is a business opportunity that people have already started capitalizing on and making some change for themselves by buying data bundle and vending them in different allowable data sizes.

The good thing is that, you too can become a reseller almost immediately.

To become an MTN SME data resseller,

1. pick your MTN line and migrate to SME Plus tariff plan by dialing the code *460#

2. Recharge the line with the amount of data you want to buy, and subscribe for any of the 10GB for 10k, 20GB for 18k, 50GB for 40k or 75GB for 52k.

3. Then fix your price to the allowable data sizes you want to transfer and start vending.

www.highteknology..com.es/2014/09/how-to-become-mtn-sme-data-reseller.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by generalissimo(m): 7:49am On Sep 12, 2014
*wow*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 12, 2014
So this is what it's all about!

1 Like

Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by AwesomeRomeo: 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
What about validity period?
Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by ignis: 1:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
Emisco1: Mod do d needful 4 God sake.ban dx guy na..SCAMMER...oleeeee..d guy wuld run wit ur money.dnt buy data 4rm hm
felix55: . u will die soon ... thief ... u collect my credit without sending d bundle plan ... n u block me via Whatsapp...ur life s nothing to me cos u are a thief
This is the main reason I don't trust any online data reseller, whether on nairaland or Facebook.
How do one know who to trust and who not to? So the best thing is buying airtime and subscribing for the data yourself. Far better than all these sme trash where 60% of them are scammers.

2 Likes

Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by eddyland: 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
ignis:
This is the main reason I don't trust any online data reseller, whether on nairaland or Facebook.
How do one know who to trust and who not to? So the best thing is buying airtime and subscribing for the data yourself. Far better than all these sme trash where 60% of them are scammers.
but if u hav sucesfuly bought b4 or hav friend dat hav bought b4, u can stick 2 dem, dat is hw 2 knw good sellers. Or jst little review by odas can easly show u trusted sellers. At least u can test out with N300 b4 going higher

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by brainb0xx(m): 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
ignis:
I can recommend a dude for yhu... He sells data to me, my frnds, and som of my sisters... He has neva disapointed! There are still some legit dudes out there
Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by s3nn2x(m): 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
I think Marcjoe is the only one I trust who sells

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by Francheezy(m): 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
ignis:

LEGIT - OCTAVO, etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by onajo2000(m): 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
Try cheap data, I have been buying from him and my friends too.09092728004/08064918392
Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by marcjoe(m): 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
s3nn2x: I think Marcjoe is the only one I trust who sells

Tanks for recommending us...

VISIT HERE FOR YOUR CHEAP DATA PLAN(250MB @ #350 E.T.C)

1 Like

Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by honey001(m): 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
ignis:

Octavo won't disappoint u..... I recommend him...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by darlingnuel(m): 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
Chai, ds dude get mind ooo! Still dey blow advert dey go...lol. I nearly bought from him few weeks ago. Thank goodness!
Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by parrotibaba(m): 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
ignis:
gbam! #word!!!

Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by OCTAVO: 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
Francheezy:

LEGIT - OCTAVO, etc
Thanks for the mention boss. smiley

This is our Nairaland thread.

1 Like

Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by OCTAVO: 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
honey001:

Octavo won't disappoint u..... I recommend him...
Thanks for the mention boss... smiley

This is our Nairaland thread.
Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by LAZAREY: 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
Buy from Luluosas, you wont regret. Tested and trusted.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by Osyxcel(m): 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
ignis:

Try OCTAVO or LULUOSAS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by OCTAVO: 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
Osyxcel:

Try OCTAVO or LULUOSAS.
Thanks for the mention boss... smiley
Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by Randerl: 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
Buy from Luluosas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by Lstar4real(m): 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
Joysmart is also real.... U can buy from her grin
Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by Superbbash(m): 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
Emisco1: Mod do d needful 4 God sake.ban dx guy na..SCAMMER...oleeeee..d guy wuld run wit ur money.dnt buy data 4rm hm

thanks so much for exposing dis idiot. I would have lost my #1,000 to dis animal.
Good nairalanders thank u all for always being there.
Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by jairusben(m): 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
mod bann dis guy na
Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by amobiee: 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
you can also buy from this guy he is real i bought from him and he sell 250mb =#250, 500mb=#500 but i dont know him ooo but he is real 07035593898
Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by luluosas(m): 3:37am On Sep 13, 2014
felix55: . u will die soon ... thief ... u collect my credit without sending d bundle plan ... n u block me via Whatsapp...ur life s nothing to me cos u are a thief
Shebi you were looking for cheap data. Sorry for your loss and please, be very careful about cheap things next time. Thank you.
Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by Asemo11(m): 4:06am On Sep 13, 2014
so op how can i convert d airtime send to me as payment to cash
Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by luluosas(m): 4:35am On Sep 13, 2014
ignis:
Well, if you think that buy 100MB data bundle from MTN at 1000, against 750MB at 1000 (my current price) is the best for you, then good luck to you.
However, despite the fraudulent attitudes of some dubious Nigerians, there are still honest ones out there, and until you encounter them, you may keep on branding all Nigerians as fraud.
A trial will convince you. Try me out today. Thank you.
Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by luluosas(m): 4:45am On Sep 13, 2014
LAZAREY: Buy from Luluosas, you wont regret. Tested and trusted.
Wow! GOD bless you Mr. LAZAREY for your recommendations. I am very grateful.
Good morning.
Re: How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today by luluosas(m): 4:48am On Sep 13, 2014
darlingnuel: Chai, ds dude get mind ooo! Still dey blow advert dey go...lol. I nearly bought from him few weeks ago. Thank goodness!
Thank GOD you weren't robbed before you discovered he was a fraud. Please next time, look before you leap because a fellow Nairalander also played me earlier this year because I was looking for cheap price for tablets. Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! / TECNO!!! Out With Two New Devices: S3 And M7 / 6 Ways To Overcome Social Media Anxiety Disorder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.