Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Exposed! Why Some Nigerian Men Hurt Some Ladies In Relationships - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Exposed! Why Some Nigerian Men Hurt Some Ladies In Relationships (2007 Views)

How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals / How Some Ladies Are Destroying Their Marriage Without Knowing / It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed! Why Some Nigerian Men Hurt Some Ladies In Relationships by bigheart2013(m): 10:04am On Sep 12, 2014
First, the ladies claim they don’t have se*x, don’t drink any alcohol, and don’t enjoy going to night clubs. They claim they spend most of their free time reading novels at home, attending church programs and therefore had no time for men. They tell men they want to take the relationship slowly and would like to be just friends for now yet they expect gifts on their birthdays and to be taken out to expensive restaurants. The gentlemen respect them, being careful not to even touch them romantically during visits. If we serve them alcoholic wine they remind us they don’t drink alcohol and turn it down. When we mention se*x in a discussion they frown and say that’s disrespectful.

Then as luck would have it both of you visit her one-time roommate and close friend (who obviously is talkative) and she served both of you alcoholic red wine and your date surprisingly began to drink alcohol (obviously not like a first-timer). Then her friend began to tell tales of their last outing last month, how it was a blast, and they had so much fun, clubbing, drinking, partying, and your date was all through quiet. Her friend even innocently asked her if she still sees Patrick, the guy they went out with last time, then your date murmurs inaudibly “Not really”. Now the poor guy have just heard enough and begged to leave politely. From then on with the help of his die-hard, full-blooded, naija buddies he plots his own deadly game against her, and when the man strikes that’s the story you hear. Nobody ever tells how that game was started by the lady. Then she comes back visiting pretending she suddenly want's to move to the next level, and tried to serve herself alcohol from the fridge. (Obviously she has been exposed). However, the smart guy has laid out his own routine, which noramlly spans months if not years.

Ladies when you start out a relationship with lies, and with the intention to fool a guy don’t expect your man to be honest to you. Liars beget liars. It’s a natural cycle. I have heard the phrase “I hate lies” by same people who will tell lies and cheat at every little turn. You can delete numbers and unfriend people each time you are exposed but until you change your lifestyle for good the entire neighborhood will have their turn on you. It’s very dangerous to hang in and try to fool a man who obviously knows you don’t love him.

Remember when men strike, it makes blogs. Therefore shape up and be real! Naija men invented the word 'Mugu'. grin

6 Likes

Re: Exposed! Why Some Nigerian Men Hurt Some Ladies In Relationships by Harmthe(m): 10:28am On Sep 12, 2014
oya number 1 romantic post since wat nw.

naija men invent mugu
Re: Exposed! Why Some Nigerian Men Hurt Some Ladies In Relationships by fernandoc(m): 10:57am On Sep 12, 2014
@op u need an award.

1 Like

Re: Exposed! Why Some Nigerian Men Hurt Some Ladies In Relationships by bigheart2013(m): 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
fernandoc: @op u need an award.

If you give me one I won't reject. But I am just stating the obvious here. Those who have been in these shoes know what I am saying.
Re: Exposed! Why Some Nigerian Men Hurt Some Ladies In Relationships by Stillfire: 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
Can you people get lost for real? Because Nigerian women are managing you? undecided Any sane person should avoid a Nigerian man.

5 Likes

Re: Exposed! Why Some Nigerian Men Hurt Some Ladies In Relationships by bigheart2013(m): 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
Stillfire: Can you people get lost for real? Because Nigerian women are managing you? undecided Any sane person should avoid a Nigerian man.

Yes, they actually did. Many of them got lost from your life as you want. The result is the anger in your post. It's still not late, dear. God heals and wants you happier if you humble yourself at His feet. It's neither by power nor by might. Many honest Nigerian ladies are enjoying rewarding relationships. The liars will continue rove around with rage from man to man until there are no more men left to fool.

3 Likes

Re: Exposed! Why Some Nigerian Men Hurt Some Ladies In Relationships by Stillfire: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
bigheart2013:

Yes, they actually did. Many of them got lost from your life as you want. The result is the anger in your post. It's still not late, dear. God heals and wants you happier if you humble yourself at His feet. It's neither by power nor by might. Many honest Nigerian ladies are enjoying rewarding relationships. The liars will continue rove around with rage from man to man until there are no more men left to fool.

Absolute rubbishhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
You should thank your stars every single day of your life, that Nigerian women are managing your uncountable faults.
Go on international websites and see the reputation Nigerian men hold. Did these foreign women also play games or make you evil?
The Nigerian male is inherently evil, and it takes no woman to bring this innate inclination to his evil lusts. grin cool
Foreign women have tasted just a pinch of what you are and blogs and posts have been set up just for you narrating their cold hearted experiences with the biggest liars and criminals in Africa.
I say thank your God every day and night that Nigerian women are managing you. Nonsense! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: Exposed! Why Some Nigerian Men Hurt Some Ladies In Relationships by bigheart2013(m): 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
Stillfire:

Absolute rubbishhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
You should thank your stars every single day of your life, that Nigerian women are managing your uncountable faults.
Go on international websites and see the reputation Nigerian men hold. Did these foreign women also play games or make you evil?
The Nigerian male is inherently evil, and it takes no woman to bring this innate inclination to his evil lusts. grin cool
Foreign women have tasted just a pinch of what you are and blogs and posts have been set up just for you narrating their cold hearted experiences with the biggest liars and criminals in Africa.
I say thank your God every day and night that Nigerian women are managing you. Nonsense! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

If they like they can setup a TV network to discuss Nigerian men.

1. The fact is every 'mugu' who fell to a Nigerian 419 man was a greedy person who thought he was dealing with a senseless unintelligent 'Ape' from Africa. Then he got shocked by what he got-that these are not 'Apes' afterall. Otherwise no intelligent person who has respect for Africans will even read those badly-worded, ill-conceived, unbelievable offers that has fraud written all over it.

2. Most of your so-called foreign colleagues who scream foul in the hands of Nigerian men think every Nigerian man has an oil well. I dated a foreigner who confessed to me later that she dated me hoping I was a typical Nigerian man they hear about..who buy their girlfriends cars on birthdays, open bank accounts for them, and give them credit cards to go shopping spree. She was disappointed when I couldn't & dumped me.

Unless Bible tells lies, that people shall reap what they sow, then you must agree that your mindset attracts people like you. It's not about what you say. Law of Attraction!

1 Like

Re: Exposed! Why Some Nigerian Men Hurt Some Ladies In Relationships by drnoel: 8:59am On Sep 13, 2014
Really guys, dont u people get tired of bashing and rebashing our nigerian sisters? I mean, which other race of women will turn the other side when u wake up in the morning and fatt or when u start portraying ur nigerian male chauvinism or when u start speaking ur local dialectsor pigin english and she doesnt squeeze her face. Which other sisters can take u whole heartedly and call u "her husband" even though u havent married her and she isnt even sure if u would or would do ur house chores, wash ur clothes, cook for u, and even give u her ass on top of that although u guys aint married. Guys enof is enof, naija gurls maynot be the best cos many of em are conniving sluts but they suit our nigerian men wella thats why till 2day many nigerian men still go back to marry our women regardless of where the lady has gone or what she has done. Enof with the bashing already....Our naija sisters rock.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Exposed! Why Some Nigerian Men Hurt Some Ladies In Relationships by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 13, 2014
I am not sure but the women you date must be very stvpid.

They set up a plan to act like the Holy Mary but didn't tell their friends / room mates to play along?

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Exposed! Why Some Nigerian Men Hurt Some Ladies In Relationships by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
Nigerian women don suffer grin

Make una dey dia dey manage .

Abeg, if na China or Zimbabwe love carry you go. Don't look back at umunna. Carry your load and take off .
This one life na him person go dey manage.

They brought militants and chase away our lovely tourism.
Boko haram.
Kidnapping
Robbery
The whole country smell of evil , wickedness , corruption .

Yet they line up for visa to travel and leave you with the mess and smell ..
You relax there waiting for next 10yr for grreen card to join him.
You go wait tire. Dem tie your legs ni.
Them go still come online to bash una for a reason as little as recharge card.

Love gbakwa oku.
Na otapiapia i for give these kin people.
Twah

Exception, my remaining 1% brothers who still stand by us. cheesy

Ayama

7 Likes

Re: Exposed! Why Some Nigerian Men Hurt Some Ladies In Relationships by drnoel: 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
bigheart2013:

1. The fact is every 'mugu' who fell to a Nigerian 419 man was a greedy person who thought he was dealing with a senseless unintelligent 'Ape' from Africa. Then he got shocked by what he got-that these are not 'Apes' afterall. Otherwise no intelligent person who has respect for Africans will even read those badly-worded, ill-conceived, unbelievable offers that has fraud written all over it.

2. Most of your so-called foreign colleagues who scream foul in the hands of Nigerian men think every Nigerian man has an oil well. I dated a foreigner who confessed to me later that she dated me hoping I was a typical Nigerian man they hear about..who buy their girlfriends cars on birthdays, openml km bank accounts for them, and give them credit cards to go shopping spree. She was disappointed when I couldn't & dumped me.

Unless Bible tells lies, that people shall reap what they sow, then you must agree that your mindset attracts people like you. It's not about what you say. Law of Attraction!
Ur case is just one out of a hundred, a thousand, a million so u shouldnt use it as a bone of contention. Any nigerian man that has dated not just one foreigner but series, many foreign women will know that what u said is just a fibrication of the facts. U just twisted the truth to fit ur comment. Now I wont say I havent dated foreign women that has asked me where is the money or that wanted to get pregnant 4 me immediately they heard I was nigerian cos they heard all nigerians are multimillionaires, neither would I say I havent dated women that had suffered at the hands of fellow nigerians and had sworn to deal with the next nigerian they met. One of the ones I met told me a crazy tale of being left by her then boyfriend in her hotel room naked and with no money after a wild night of sex and drugs. U guys weather u wanna admit it or not many nigerian men are nasty. A pity the bad eggs seem to be more than the good ones.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposed! Why Some Nigerian Men Hurt Some Ladies In Relationships by bigheart2013(m): 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
drnoel:
Ur case is just one out of a hundred..... "Now I wont say I havent dated foreign women that has asked me where is the money or that wanted to get pregnant 4 me immediately they heard I was nigerian cos they heard all nigerians are multimillionaires, neither would I say I havent dated women that had suffered at the hands of fellow nigerians and had sworn to deal with the next nigerian they met...."

Well, you only reconfirmed my post. So I am not sure where you disagree grin. Thanks!
Re: Exposed! Why Some Nigerian Men Hurt Some Ladies In Relationships by bigheart2013(m): 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
carefreewannabe: I am not sure but the women you date must be very stvpid.

They set up a plan to act like the Holy Mary but didn't tell their friends / room mates to play along?

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

But you forgot that manipulators and liars are never smart otherwise they would never be caught and exposed. You hear it in the first place because they were caught. I still believe that honest people are smarter than liars because they are honest so that there will be nothing to expose. It doesn't mean they are saints, while liars naively believe they would never be caught until they are caught.. grin

1 Like

Re: Exposed! Why Some Nigerian Men Hurt Some Ladies In Relationships by drnoel: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
bigheart2013:

Well, you only reconfirmed my post. So I am not sure where you disagree grin. Thanks!
Comfound it, I disagree with ur idea of using just one case try to make a point, that does work so it was left for me to correct u and shed light on the issue bettr so a layman will understand. If u want2 make a point use several situations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposed! Why Some Nigerian Men Hurt Some Ladies In Relationships by bigheart2013(m): 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
drnoel: Really guys, dont u people get tired of bashing and rebashing our nigerian sisters? I mean, which other race of women will turn the other side when u wake up in the morning and fatt or when u start portraying ur nigerian male chauvinism or when u start speaking ur local dialectsor pigin english and she doesnt squeeze her face. Which other sisters can take u whole heartedly and call u "her husband" even though u havent married her and she isnt even sure if u would or would do ur house chores, wash ur clothes, cook for u, and even give u her ass on top of that although u guys aint married. Guys enof is enof, naija gurls maynot be the best cos many of em are conniving sluts but they suit our nigerian men wella thats why till 2day many nigerian men still go back to marry our women regardless of where the lady has gone or what she has done. Enof with the bashing already....Our naija sisters rock.

Wow! Now you beat me in the bashing! Do you really mean to say that some Nigerian ladies do these things you wrote just to convince a man to take care of them rather than look for a job and take care of themselves and have respect and dignity? Shocking! grin......Hmmmmmm! you just bashed Nigerian ladies 3000 times more than I've ever done in my life. grin grin grin
Re: Exposed! Why Some Nigerian Men Hurt Some Ladies In Relationships by bigheart2013(m): 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
drnoel:
Comfound it, I disagree with ur idea of using just one case try to make a point, that does work so it was left for me to correct u and shed light on the issue bettr so a layman will understand. If u want2 make a point use several situations.

Ok Got ya! but If I write all the instances I know of and have heard of, it will be ticker than Oxford dictionary. No one would read it. Where would I even start on the game of lies? - the fake hair, fake nails, fake skin tone (thanks to Marykay), fake eye-lashes, fake cheek color, fake bosoms, fake accent, fake born-again etc. That awkward moment when the beautiful girl you met starts taking off all the layers of fake accessories (lies).

....and please don't get me wrong. There are many (in the millions) of beautiful, honest, hardworking, Nigerian ladies with dignity and self-respect who would never fake anything to impress a man. This thread is about the liars in their midst to shape up...

1 Like

Re: Exposed! Why Some Nigerian Men Hurt Some Ladies In Relationships by drnoel: 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
bigheart2013:

Wow! Now you beat me in the bashing! Do you really mean to say that some Nigerian ladies do these things you wrote just to convince a man to take care of them rather than look for a job and take care of themselves and have respect and dignity? Shocking! grin......Hmmmmmm! you just bashed Nigerian ladies 3000 times more than I've ever done in my life. grin grin grin
Its a free world, thats why u can twist and turn written english into an angle and people wont crucify u. Give our nigerian sisters a little credit once in a while, some of em know how to love our men right. I am saying from experience. No foreigner will love a nigerian better than a nigerian sister.
Re: Exposed! Why Some Nigerian Men Hurt Some Ladies In Relationships by drnoel: 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
bigheart2013:

Ok Got ya! but If I write all the instances I know of and have heard of, it will be ticker than Oxford dictionary. No one would read it. Where would I even start on the game of lies? - the fake hair, fake nails, fake skin tone (thanks to Marykay), fake eye-lashes, fake cheek color, fake bosoms, fake accent, fake born-again etc. That awkward moment when the beautiful girl you met starts taking off all the layers of fake accessories (lies).

....and please don't get me wrong. There are many (in the millions) of beautiful, honest, hardworking, Nigerian ladies with dignity and self-respect who would never fake anything to impress a man. This thread is about the liars in their midst to shape up...
Fine, agreed but cast a stone in a pool of water and expect it not to ripple.........ma broda it will ripple. If that being the case then tell me where in thiz world would u not find women with, as u put it " those game of lies? - the fake hair, fake nails, fake skin tone (thanks to Marykay), fake eye-lashes, fake cheek color, fake bosoms, fake accent, fake born-again etc. That awkward moment when the beautiful girl you met starts taking off all the layers of fake accessories (lies)." Those things u mentioned are not peculiar to nigerian women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposed! Why Some Nigerian Men Hurt Some Ladies In Relationships by bigheart2013(m): 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
drnoel:
Fine, agreed but cast a stone in a pool of water and expect it not to ripple.........ma broda it will ripple. If that being the case then tell me where in thiz world would u not find women with, as u put it " those game of lies? - the fake hair, fake nails, fake skin tone (thanks to Marykay), fake eye-lashes, fake cheek color, fake bosoms, fake accent, fake born-again etc. That awkward moment when the beautiful girl you met starts taking off all the layers of fake accessories (lies)." Those things u mentioned are not peculiar to nigerian women.

Yes they are not. I just used those for emphasis. But just like someone rightly pointed out above that there's a general perception that most Nigerian men cannot be trusted because of the issue of fraud, so is the general perception that most Nigerian ladies start out relationships on the foundation of lies. Again I have to emphasize that some tell these lies not to hurt, rather to either look good or be more marketable. My point in the post was that most often men find out about these lies and tend to feel used/ manipulated and begin to plot their own revenge. I therefore suggested that it's better to be yourself and keep it real in a relationship.
Re: Exposed! Why Some Nigerian Men Hurt Some Ladies In Relationships by EfemenaXY: 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
It's interesting reading posts from bitter, hard-done guys, painting Nigerian women as little better than she-devils, sluts, cheats, etc...whilst conveniently forgetting their very own female family members (mothers, sisters, aunts, nieces, and so) on are part of the dreaded Nigerian women.

@OP: Tell us something new. Something we haven't heard before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposed! Why Some Nigerian Men Hurt Some Ladies In Relationships by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
bigheart2013:

But you forgot that manipulators and liars are never smart otherwise they would never be caught and exposed. You hear it in the first place because they were caught. I still believe that honest people are smarter than liars because they are honest so that there will be nothing to expose. It doesn't mean they are saints, while liars naively believe they would never be caught until they are caught.. grin

A liar can be very smart.
Re: Exposed! Why Some Nigerian Men Hurt Some Ladies In Relationships by Stillfire: 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
So this yeye thread is still here?

Chillisauce: Nigerian women don suffer grin
Make una dey dia dey manage .
Abeg, if na China or Zimbabwe love carry you go. Don't look back at umunna. Carry your load and take off .
This one life na him person go dey manage.
They brought militants and chase away our lovely tourism.
Boko haram.
Kidnapping
Robbery
The whole country smell of evil , wickedness , corruption .
Yet they line up for visa to travel and leave you with the mess and smell ..
You relax there waiting for next 10yr for grreen card to join him.
You go wait tire. Dem tie your legs ni.
Them go still come online to bash una for a reason as little as recharge card.
Love gbakwa oku.
Na otapiapia i for give these kin people.
Twah
Exception, my remaining 1% brothers who still stand by us. cheesy
Ayama

Buhaha, imagine people who have single-handedly stereotyped themselves as the biggest liars and criminals in the whole of Africa acting like they need a push from women to do evil. Rotflmao!
The other day I watched how a Nigerian man scammed an Australian grandma and allegedly killed her... these men are scary for real. When dealing with a Nigerian man, I wear my full armour of combat cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy before person go disappear to a place of no return. grin
I want to start up a charity fund for silly Nigerian women that want to lick icecream or buy recharge cards grin, so these destructive Nigerian men would not have an avenue to be hurting innocent females because of two, two dollar icecream. grin grin grin grin Lord have mercy!

bigheart2013:
2. Most of your so-called foreign colleagues who scream foul in the hands of Nigerian men think every Nigerian man has an oil well. I dated a foreigner who confessed to me later that she dated me hoping I was a typical Nigerian man they hear about..who buy their girlfriends cars on birthdays, open bank accounts for them, and give them credit cards to go shopping spree. She was disappointed when I couldn't & dumped me.

Spoken like a true born and bred Nigerian son of the soil with his gutter conclusions. Rotflmao!!!!! grin grin grin The justification of evil 101, learn from the master - the Nigerian male.

3 Likes

Re: Exposed! Why Some Nigerian Men Hurt Some Ladies In Relationships by Kanwulia: 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
Because they were hurt by their mothers! cheesy
Re: Exposed! Why Some Nigerian Men Hurt Some Ladies In Relationships by SAMBARRY: 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
Wish kain home fidiyo be this one.na adebayo tijani direct am or Desmond elliot
Re: Exposed! Why Some Nigerian Men Hurt Some Ladies In Relationships by bigheart2013(m): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2014
Obviously 90% of Nairalanders read the subject of a topic and start commenting..we need to do something about the poor reading habit in our country Nigeria. It can result in false rumors, panic, mob actions and even wars.

Please for these people who have reading comprehension problems whenever you see the word 'Some' it means ' Not all' . Jeez!!

(1) (Reply)

The Ugandan Baby That Was Brutalised By House Maid Finally Died!!! / Is This Is The Best Way To Discipline Yr Ashawo Daughter / Should I Leave Or Stay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.