Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland (46181 Views)

UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] / How To Get A 100% Free USA Shipping Virtual Address Via Shippyme / Review On Www.shippyme.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by drakeskull(m): 8:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
Got my items intact days ago and fully satisfied. Guys, give them time, they will surely deliver. Was at their office and I can categorically state that sorting items isn't easy talk less of customs clearing and loading.

Though I ranted and said all sorts but, that's expected of an angry customer affected by Nigerian system particularly caused by government insensitivity by shutting nahco. Well, customer is always the king but all I observed and know is delivery would start shortly if you haven't gotten yours
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by shawnmich: 3:31am On Dec 23, 2014
You guys lost my goods and told me that the airline orcustoms lost it that you are going to trace it....well as for I don't have to talk too much....I will give you few days to sort it out....failure to do that...I will make sure you pay for the damages,inconvenience and loss...for the goods worth millions of naira.....so I will make sure you pay for everything either by hook or crook....here is the booking number..S1409246462. you too know the content of the goods and of course you did not deny it... that you lost it.
I will make sure I collect my goods worth in cash....and I won't stop until I get it....
I will just give you a short time to get my goods out between your so called airline or your so call custom... you filthy liers.....
Every arrangements has be set....after few days of which you cant provide my goods for me....then we war...I have all evidence against you.
Nothing more.
Once more few days...
Thanks
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by datrmon(m): 9:36am On Dec 23, 2014
@Catlanta Please can you confirm the status of my order : S1411240737 whether it is available for pickup
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by twinskenny(m): 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
MY issues has been resolved with shippyme.. thanks everyone for your concern. i wish them good luck

2 Likes

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by jumboo: 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
I have an order delivered by Amazon since Friday, signed for by OCHOA on UPS and shippyme is telling me it has not being delivered and I should send my order notification. Anyway my booking number is S1412180369.

This is not the first time I'm delivering parcels to a shipping service. However, I'm appalled at the responses even after sending evidences of delivery. It would be sad if my items have been misplaced because it has not even being acknowledged as accepted when it has been signed for. I do blame myself for not looking for reviews before going with the service. 5 days and receipt can't be acknowledged.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by toonaki(f): 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
Too late......The deed is done!
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by jumboo: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
dredone:
Please Shippyme management I don't understand how the UPS would say that my package has been signed and delivered to your address and your employee keeps telling me that he cannot find my package even after seeing evidence That he signed for the items himself. How much bad publicity can a company take? ?? My invoice number is S1412109354 and I have proof that my package has been delivered to your US address so please find it and respond to my mail

Was your issue sorted out? I'm having exactly the same problem. I paid for two day delivery thinking I had found a reliable company that will get items down ASAP. Didn't know that it was one chance.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by husseinjnr: 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
What a public display of crappy service with so much gut. I find it hard that anyone can be this patient with your company. How hard is it to communicate to your customer. How hard is that. How difficult is it for your organization to call back every missed call. IF you guys are not ready for business...I don't know what to say.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
O boy! circuitatlantic wouldn't deliver on time, but wasn't this bad, 60 days and counting...shippyme biko...just deliver and i promise not to use you guys again...the order shipment has not even left America and its more than 2 months now...
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Dexmars(m): 12:21am On Dec 29, 2014
S1410027262

Please what is going on?

I called and i was told my package was on its way to me since the 23rd. Your customer care said it has been dispatched for delivery and till date i have not received any shipment. Six days to deliver a package within Lagos. To think i paid for express shipping angry angry

I don't even know what to say!

So sad.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by gbemiga1(m): 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
[quote author=Dexmars post=29290747]S1410027262

Please what is going on?

I called and i was told my package was on its way to me since the 23rd. Your customer care said it has been dispatched for delivery and till date i have not received any shipment. Six days to deliver a package within Lagos. To think i paid for express shipping angry angry

So sad. [/quote the same info. ]I don't know how many weeks my order will have to travel from Lagos to Ilorin since almost 2 weeks now, please send it down to me now.S1410287911. thanks.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Dexmars(m): 8:43am On Dec 30, 2014
Dexmars:
S1410027262

Please what is going on?

So sad.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Rexyl(m): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2014
Can someone post their shipping charges from USA and Europe to Nigeria?
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by nenyibabs: 10:52am On Dec 30, 2014
@catlanta and @irohardis: merry Xmas,and happy new year in advance.

May I remind you that 2015 is in a couple of hours, and I'm still yet to receive any of my shipments with you. I'm made to understand that S1411131787 has been clearing customs since 3weeks ago. I've not seen it yet o, but No problem.

Then what about 1411139457 which I ordered via your circuit atlantic portal on d same day I made the shippyme booking? Or has that one been forgotten forever?

Questions,questions..
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by jumboo: 9:27am On Jan 03, 2015
nenyibabs:
@catlanta and @irohardis: merry Xmas,and happy new year in advance.

May I remind you that 2015 is in a couple of hours, and I'm still yet to receive any of my shipments with you. I'm made to understand that S1411131787 has been clearing customs since 3weeks ago. I've not seen it yet o, but No problem.

Then what about 1411139457 which I ordered via your circuit atlantic portal on d same day I made the shippyme booking? Or has that one been forgotten forever?

Questions,questions..

Doing business with this company is a huge no-no. I regret the day I found this company without reading the negative reviews that abound about the company.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Dexmars(m): 9:56am On Jan 03, 2015
Still no reply to mails.....phone lines switched off.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by rockok: 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
For christ sake is shippyme not going to start shipping S1412053591? Despite all the odd review they are not making effort to fix those problem. Anyway, shippyme is already a failure.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by jumboo: 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
rockok:
For christ sake is shippyme not going to start shipping S1412053591? Despite all the odd review they are not making effort to fix those problem. Anyway, shippyme is already a failure.

Awaiting shipment is better than signing for a package and denying receipt.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Dinvictus: 10:43am On Jan 05, 2015
I really don't understand this people. I was about to use their service and thank God i didn't.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by jumboo: 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
Dinvictus:
I really don't understand this people. I was about to use their service and thank God i didn't.

Congrats on avoiding heartbreak. You just dodged a bullet.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by kuru: 9:12am On Jan 06, 2015
@Irohadis
@Catlanta

Im still waiting for your response
From August till date is about 6 months, my items are yet to be delivered. (S1405263649, S1406035629).
I have brought this to your notice on Nairaland for over 3 weeks yet you have not replied on the status of my shipments.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by izi2brauz(m): 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
As at the time of writing this message, Shippyme have refused to respond to my calls. I have called their US office but my calls have been channeled to Voicemail. I also tried calling the CEO of the company but his line is switched off. Since October 2014 till now (8th January 2015), my package which i booked with Shippyme to ship from the US to Nigeria have not been delivered. Nigerian office will tell me stories (as at 31st December, 2014) like "not seeing my package in their inventory" or not aware of the status of my package. The guy in charge of the US office has not responded to my emails since December 12, 2014. I don't really know what is going on. Maybe they are on the verge of collapsing but i promise you guys (Shippyme). Ladies and Gentlemen, I am deeply disappointed in Shippyme. I am tired of their filthy excuses. I just pray I have not been duped this time around by a company claiming to rebrand their system after sacking some purported fraudsters in their company some months ago. Over N100,000 was spent in acquiring the items i booked with Shippyme. Here's the tracking number: S1410134617. After my pending goods are delivered (on God knows when), I will never do any business with Shippyme, not even in my wildest dream, and i will do everything within my powers to prove to other customers that Shippyme is not competent enough to deal with pressures from customers in hard times. My tracking number again is: S1410134617. Anybody should track it on their website to see the list of items i bought which they are still "Preparing for Shipping" after i had paid them TWICE on that same booking. Right now, they have generated another invoice of about N2,000 for me to pay them, still on that same package, but what baffles me most is that the US guy KYLE told me he had shipped my items out of the US, while Nigerian office says they have not seen my package in their inventory. Too bad! Foul play somewhere. Other customers, please beware and deal with them with caution!!!!

1 Like

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by izi2brauz(m): 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
kuru:
@Irohadis
@Catlanta

Im still waiting for your response
From August till date is about 6 months, my items are yet to be delivered. (S1405263649, S1406035629).
I have brought this to your notice on Nairaland for over 3 weeks yet you have not replied on the status of my shipments.

Check through their website (www.shippyme.com), I discovered that the S1405263649 has no item in the packages:

Tracking Information

Shipment S1405263649
Packages
1 24" x 16" x 13" | 31.6098lbs (14.3382kg) Package contains 0 items
2 9" x 7" x 2" | 1.0lbs (0.4536kg) Package contains 0 items
3 12" x 7" x 6" | 3.7157lbs (1.68544kg) Package contains 0 items

Shipment S1406035629
Package
1 21" x 18" x 12" | 30.3163lbs (13.7515kg) Package contains 0 items

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by drakeskull(m): 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
Shippyme doesnt make noise about collective issues anymore, they simply ACT. Just got a mail to come pick up my package this afternoon. So for those still expecting their items, kindly be patient cos they will deliver. Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Mcleo007(m): 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hello everyone,

Expansion bid is taking ground to ensure more effective and swift service to you our esteemed customers. We hate that we disappoint at times, which has kept us from acquiring more clients than we can tend to.

In the coming days, we'd have the capacity to take in more clients for our pickup/warehousing delivery service.

Thanks for staying true to us in this new year.

-IBL

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by teemy(m): 11:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hi, I have an order that has been pending since November last year. All my calls have ended up with 'we will look into it' all to no avail. Invoice 1412185820 was created with an intial cost of 9,533.19. Three deposits were made towards my jejepay account

1411180203 : 10,000 : 19/Nov/2014 06:30PM GMT

1411180203 : 130 : 24/Nov/2014 05:18PM GMT

296305439 : 500 : 28/Nov/2014 12:18AM GMT

Total : N10,630

So when the initial invoice was created I was debited N9,533.19 which gave a zero balance on the invoice and a (10,630 - 9,533.19 = ) N1,096.81 credit balance to be on my jejepay account.

When the new invoice cost was created (which I know is normal), A final charge of N10,506.92 was presented and given that an extra (10,506.92 - 9,533.19 = ) N973.73 was charged. My balance of N1,096.81 was enough to cater for the extra 973.73 leaving (1,096.81 - 973.73) N123.08 which should be my jejepay balance.

Another way to look at it is my total deposit minus total cost which is (N10,630 - N10,506.92 = ) N123.08

Now my jejepay credit balance reads N123.07 (I can live with the 0.01 difference) but the bone of contention is that my order has not been processed due to my final invoice balance which should be reading zero is reading minus[b] N973.73[/b]. The exact same extra charge that came with the invoice which means someone made that extra charge twice.

I have called those at the customer care several times and was promised two weeks ago that it would be reconciled in 1-2 days but I believe I have given enough grace reliefs. Neither seen emails nor received calls with respect to this issue. I understand that Circuit atlantic has been having problems with some thieving staff but when deposited jejepay payments are no more safe or fraudulent double charges become the order of the day I believe you need to do a bigger house sweep.

Finally, do reconcile my account and do the needful. It is just the download link of my order I need. I can forgo the N127.07 if your message is to avoid doing business with you but the product even from the name is obviously for an elder citizen and not mine. I had to stop him making further purchases till the current order with you is resolved. So, what is your answer?

P.S Also try to fix the N10,200 showing up on my page as pending approval. Really distracting.

N.B Thanks for your order confirmation emails which gave me evidence to prove my order was made with an exchange rate of N193 on the 19th Dec. last year 2014 as against your current exchange rate of N212 of today. I really hope you won't pull that card though I am expecting it with multiple screenshots from my end.

Wishing you well - Teemy

Cc
@ Mcleo007
@ Irohadis
@ Catlanta

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Mcleo007(m): 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/DELIVERY/WAYBILL SERVICE for Lagos and non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live in and outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/delivery/waybill service within and from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000(South west locations)/N2‚500 (South east, Abuja) for items weighing from 0-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

We work Monday-Friday.

The threads are;

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-pickup-free-warehousing

Thanks.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by 1stinternetbiz: 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
If you are bringing things from the US this is a good alternative https://www.nairaland.com/2107457/get-free-usa-address-online, usa2you offer free us address on you register all details will be email to you including your free us address.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by westwinds: 10:44am On Feb 03, 2015
Robbed by Shippyme............... Dine in your pooooooooooooooo....... shippyme

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

Naira Exchange Rates Today / Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money / Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.