Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section (1589 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by cdamsel(f): 9:32am On Sep 13, 2014
FrancisTony:

Okay. embarassed
cheer up na,kilode?

1 Like

Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by dytbabe: 9:33am On Sep 13, 2014
See now
U ppl haf make my tpia go away
My only opportunity and una don scatter am for me
Temigracie u haf done well ooo
And all of u asking for 3some
Cdamsel u too
BurntToast

Chai
Chai chai
Leaving the thread
Tpia pls come back to me
Pls
*sobs*
Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 13, 2014
dytbabe: See now
U ppl haf make my tpia go away
My only opportunity and una don scatter am for me
Temigracie u haf done well ooo
And all of u asking for 3some
u too

Chai
Chai chai
Leaving the thread
pls come back to me
Pls
*sobs*
en, you didnt gimme my egunje ni now....

You no say i neva even tell mummy for you....you can still appease now me ooo...

I help you bring back your tpia...
Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by dytbabe: 9:41am On Sep 13, 2014
temigracie:

I help you bring back your tpia...

Oya bring her back
Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 13, 2014
dytbabe:

Oya bring her back
..shey you ll gimme my egunje if i bring her back??...
Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by dytbabe: 10:16am On Sep 13, 2014
temigracie: ..shey you ll gimme my egunje if i bring her back??...

Bring her back first na
And also mk sure she gree for me oo
I have lots of swt n wonderful things to say to her
Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by sholay2011(m): 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
dytbabe:

Bring her back first na
And also mk sure she gree for me oo
I have lots of swt n wonderful things to say to her
Lmao! Tpia has indeed met her match grin

1 Like

Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
dytbabe:

Good
Ur time is fixed ok
Jst gimme this time with tpia
*dont let her see me writing I love u*
*winks*
I'm as straight as they come (pelu gbogbo curves yen sefgrin)
I date and I'm romantically interested only in men
Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by dytbabe: 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
BurntToast:
I'm as straight as they come (pelu gbogbo curves yen sefgrin)
I date and I'm romantically interested only in men

After u don chase her away
Thank u and carry ur jealousy front
Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by dytbabe: 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
sholay2011:
Lmao! Tpia has indeed met her match grin

Its u ppl that's not making her respond to me
Ahn ahn
The topic says jst me and her
And una don chse her away with una badu belle
*frowns*

This opportunity comes once in 2yrs
Who has tpia liked so much that she made threads for and me bn special, 2threads in less than 2mnths.

Tpia1 pls let's go away frm the eyes of these owiwi, I will mk u very happy, we be the first to go saturn, we see the rings and all, I will touch ur face everyday and remind u how beautiful u are
Come back to me pls

2 Likes

Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
[quote author=dytbabe

Tpia1 pls let's go away frm the eyes of these owiwi, I will mk u very happy, we be the first to go saturn, we see the rings and all, I will touch ur face everyday and remind u how beautiful u are
Come back to me pls
[/quote]
Omo. This line get strong coding.
*copies it down to present to that babe he's been chyking*

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Things Must Do At Age 30 To Benefit Your Life At 50 / Opinion: When Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband / Inspirational - Armless Girl Writing With Leg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.