Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) (174930 Views)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by ifex370(m): 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
Idrismusty97: I see he is an English teacher also. He told you it is wrong to start the name in small letters. I wonder what he told those writing in Chinese, Hindi, Hebrew etc.

he didn't ...simply because all praise glory honour n adoration belong 2 him alone,his not in the level of other small gods,n dia small letters... come on... they all bow before him cool

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
Wow! This is so sad, as it could have been avoided. Ladystewie, hope you're safe?
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Tessy10: 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
Now dis is a lie...a very big one at that...
He did gv a phophecy concerning a big church falling during a sunday live service 2wks ago...
Ok,now if dis phophecy was abt d SC0AN he surely wld hv seen it,i therefore doubt d credibility of dis news..
GOD GUIDE US!
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
Idrismusty97: Yea true! god can show him a plane will crash or a natural disaster will happen somewhere but he won't show him a building in his own premises will collapses killing almost 70 innocent lives. I love this magnificent god! He really works in mysterious ways.
For your ears only...As long as we're in this world, your world, your hope: misfortunes can happen BUT we won't be fazed, perplexed, troubled, be in despair by them. We'll get up better than we were...Most of us don't know what it means to fail or be disappointed. TB Joshua is human. Stop hating!
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Acidosis(m): 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
Come to think of it, the best place to locate the world greatest ediots is Nairaland/Nigeria.

We are talking about lives here; your hatred doesn't count.

Unbelievers and rebels need to understand that their thoughts and feelings have been predicted long before their great grandfathers were born.

Satan said to Jesus, "did you not call yourself the son of God? Powerful & mighty? So why is it difficult for you to turn a stone into bread?"

While on the cross on Calvary, some said to him: "Since you call yourself the son of God; hian! Why don't you save yourself now?" cheesy

Ediotic Nairalanders are now saying: "T.B Joshua, are you not the same man who sees vision about plane crash? Why didn't you see vision about your building?"

What a correlation.

Anyways, evils occur daily; and so long we remain here on earth, we cannot escape all the happenings - christian, moslem or whatever...

The opinion of an unbeliever will never count, even in hell.

RIP to the dead & quick recovery to the injured. May God heal their wounds, pains and agony.

God bless SCOAN
God bless the members and partners of SCOAN
It is well.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by money121(m): 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
na whaooo ane joshua no prophetize this one grin grin

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by farano(f): 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
mindworx:
i like your dimples smiley
Thanks dear smiley
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tessy10: Now dis is a lie...a very big one at that...
He did gv a phophecy concerning a big church falling during a sunday live service 2wks ago...
Ok,now if dis phophecy was abt d SC0AN he surely wld hv seen it,i therefore doubt d credibility of dis news..
GOD GUIDE US!
Amen. But then again.... We don't get you.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Ayatullah(m): 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
ddestiny20: eye witness, did you not noticed that there was an airplane that roved around the build and saw something shot at the building and 2hours later it collapsed. The building surpasses all standard i am living in that neighborhood so i stand a chance to tell you more about the church and its building although i am not a member.

You are carried away with the physical standard of the building, BUT YOU KNOW NOTHING of the FOUNDATION............and stop fooling yourself that a plane flying by has anything to do with it.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by yerimastyle(m): 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
see this one
Ajiswaggs: ,
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
Praiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiise be to Satan!

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Aabee(m): 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
Raiders: We are condeming him because he is a fraud and a 419. RIP to the dead

Nairaland Firm has the highest number of judges in Nigeria.
Some nairalanders no sabi judge o

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
Idrismusty97: I see he is an English teacher also. He told you it is wrong to start the name in small letters. I wonder what he told those writing in Chinese, Hindi, Hebrew etc.
Tu es jovie kala mapunta mapunta idilonge!
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Acidosis(m): 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
money121: na whaooo ane joshua no prophetize this one grin grin
see reasons here:

Come to think of it, the best place to locate the world greatest ediots is Nairaland/Nigeria.

We are talking about lives here; your hatred doesn't count.

Unbelievers and rebels need to understand that their thoughts and feelings have been predicted long before their great grandfathers were born.

Satan said to Jesus, "did you not call yourself the son of God? Powerful & mighty? So why is it difficult for you to turn a stone into bread?"

While on the cross on Calvary, some said to him: "Since you call yourself the son of God; hian! Why don't you save yourself now?" cheesy

Ediotic Nairalanders are now saying: "T.B Joshua, are you not the same man who sees vision about plane crash? Why didn't you see vision about your building?"

What a correlation.

Anyways, evils occur daily; and so long we remain here on earth, we cannot escape all the happenings - christian, moslem or whatever...

The opinion of an unbeliever will never count, even in hell.

RIP to the dead & quick recovery to the injured. May God heal their wounds, pains and agony.

God bless SCOAN
God bless the members and partners of SCOAN
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by KingTom(m): 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
farano: Thanks dear smiley
angry
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by peteregwu(m): 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
MadCow1: This is why I dont go to Church.. angry

I just sit at home and give thanks to the 'MOST HIGH'

Give thanks to God in sins without wanting to know about him who created you, and you want to go to heaven.....what do you think God is..a human or what? Or do you think because God is so merciful will now allow just anyhow person to enter heaven? I think u need to learn the reason God kicked Adam and eve out of the garden of eden, or are better than them? Ssmhhh...
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by jojutolu(m): 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
luvlyoracle: 7 pages without pictures??
Na wa ooo!!
it's nt bad if u cn come here and help to snap one.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by DuchessLily(f): 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
s3nn2x: Hehehehehehe

This is hilarious.

I am supposed to be sad...

This is someone that sees visions...yet could not see what was coming.

I hope no live was lost sha. I also hope it is not true.
its true. Casualty is high, More than 70 people . Some still trapped
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Bode2: 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
ddestiny20: eye witness, did you not noticed that there was an airplane that roved around the build and saw something shot at the building and 2hours later it collapsed. The building surpasses all standard i am living in that neighborhood so i stand a chance to tell you more about the church and its building although i am not a member.
that's not a problem, there will be evidences for it
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Godmother(f): 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
Its real o. See people being pulled out of the building with a leg cut off
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by farano(f): 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
KingTom:
angry
tongue
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Austindark(m): 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
kpawoosay: People should mind how dey talk o. someone here is now saying that T.B Joshua has used the dead pple to renew his powers. Some are saying that he claim to see vision but he couldn't see this one coming forgetting that Peter in the bible has powers to heal the sick but couldn't heal his own sickness. So personally I think we should start praying for the casualties not creating another thing from this.
stop defending wat u don't know..
d so called pastors will tell u dat dey ve no been to hospital since birth n dat d anointing is enough
besides Jesus saw his own death, were dey not supposed to do more dan him??
so pls lets pray for d dead

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
Chai but there is God sad

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by GODDYGEE91(m): 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
This is terrible.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by KingTom(m): 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Idrismusty97(m): 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Lilimax(f): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
Englishteacher:

Which "sauce" exactly do you seek.

Appalling, the heights that English has descended.

He was being sarcastic I guess smiley
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Henricarter(m): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
He didnt see it coming or what?

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by louischinedu23: 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
Its just a big hotel near the church
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Acidosis(m): 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
deeptechcool: He always predict DOOM. Now, he has been doomed. Highly blind and diabolical MOS (MAN OF SATAN)
You are a perpetual ediot. Drop your condolence; or walk away with your i-diocy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read / Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.