Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Girls Re' Comf'table To Wt Guys Who Cum Out Straight With Their Marital Status? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Re' Comf'table To Wt Guys Who Cum Out Straight With Their Marital Status? (643 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Nigerian Girls Re Happy Super Eagle Lost / What's Your Marital Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Re' Comf'table To Wt Guys Who Cum Out Straight With Their Marital Status? by Heart2heart(m): 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
I have observed that girls really feel ok chatting with guys who tell them the truth about their marital status from the outset. These guys seems to get much more trust and friendliness from girls than that single guy trying to sleep with all girls by hiding the existence of his wife from his female friends. How true is this?
Re: Girls Re' Comf'table To Wt Guys Who Cum Out Straight With Their Marital Status? by EngelNyanibo: 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
truth and honesty is Golden, a mature woman will appreciate you for saying the truth.
guys try and say the truth, if she those not like you let her go another will love you.

first to Comment lololooololo
Re: Girls Re' Comf'table To Wt Guys Who Cum Out Straight With Their Marital Status? by merit12(f): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
2nd to comment

When you know the stutus of the male you be on a safer side

Married ------get scared of being caught with the husband or wife

Single -------no fears except he informed you of his commit status

My 2kobo

Last bullent ----be wise,smart,safe
Re: Girls Re' Comf'table To Wt Guys Who Cum Out Straight With Their Marital Status? by Mutuwa(m): 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
Heart2heart: I have observed that girls really feel ok chatting with guys who tell them the truth about their marital status from the outset. These guys seems to get much more trust and friendliness from girls than that single guy trying to sleep with all girls by hiding the existence of his wife from his female friends. How true is this?

Guy no be lie..i can read u a book out of my own personal experience.I always tell them that whatever thing they are hiding,av seen it.The good thing about speaking the truth is dt u don't have to remember what u said.

(1) (Reply)

When Is She Going To Settle Down? / Look What's Happening To Me :( / What's Your View About This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.