Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,774 members, 7,955,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:35 PM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (555744 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kassidy07(m): 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
Rexkingsley:
Abeg na hustle I wan go run.. How's the internet business like in south Korea
Na dem
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by princetx(m): 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
Rexkingsley:
Abeg na hustle I wan go run.. How's the internet business like in south Korea

Yahoo yahoo for South Korea?
Before you tap the computer keyboard them don catch you. No try am ooo

8 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Jake420: 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
Someone please reply
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
Jake420:
Please do you think i can get accepted by the kgsp undergraduate scholarship with three As, 2Bs,4Cs for software engineering

Check out Gwanju Institute, that's where I'm applying to. They have scholarship for all international students, and application is currently on.

Please, who can help me with how to write a SOP
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
Yampotatocarrot:

Check out Gwanju Institute, that's where I'm applying to. They have scholarship for all international students, and application is currently on.

Im also applying But do you think if anybody has been accepted with these grades or higher
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Jake420: 7:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
Yampotatocarrot:

What's a sop?
Yeah but i have my three choices for them but do you think those grades would be acceptable?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by princetx(m): 7:29am On Jul 15, 2019
Jake420:
Please do you think i can get accepted by the kgsp undergraduate scholarship with three As, 2Bs,4Cs for software engineering

Your As and Bs, what subjects do they fall? I hope you passed Physics, Maths, and English?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Jake420: 11:42am On Jul 15, 2019
princetx:

Your As and Bs, what subjects do they fall? I hope you passed Physics, Maths, and English?
A in civic, marketing, computer, b in maths and Agric,Cs in physics, chemistry, biology, English
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Rexkingsley(m): 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
princetx:

Yahoo yahoo for South Korea?
Before you tap the computer keyboard them don catch you. No try am ooo
how u take know so you wan tell me no naija boy dey do yahoo for the whole of korea
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 3:58am On Jul 17, 2019
Yampotatocarrot:

Can help. Contact me.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:44am On Jul 17, 2019
princetx:

Please, i was asked to notarize my documents. I'll like to know, which documents exactly will require notarization, from your experience?

Thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by judith989(f): 9:21am On Jul 18, 2019
Please I want to apply for my VISA, I checked on VSFglobal online and saw a notice stating that residents of certain states can submit their applications in Lagos only. I was just wondering if this matters at all. Can I not go to abuja instead regardless?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by judith989(f): 9:56am On Jul 18, 2019
Yampotatocarrot:

Please, i was asked to notarize my documents. I'll like to know, which documents exactly will require notarization, from your experience?

Thanks
Just take copies of your documents to a court. They will notarize them for you.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Jake420: 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
judith989:

Could you also help me by replying to my question too
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Newbetterphase: 9:15am On Jul 19, 2019
Please, I need urgent answer. Can someone suggest cheap schools in south Korea for me, I want to do my Master's degree program in environmental related course.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by udi2111: 6:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
judith989:
Please I want to apply for my VISA, I checked on VSFglobal online and saw a notice stating that residents of certain states can submit their applications in Lagos only. I was just wondering if this matters at all. Can I not go to abuja instead regardless?
I tried sending you a PM but it didn't went through, can you send me your number or email, I want so info from you.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Somstevee: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2019
Good day all.
I must commend the good work of everyone here. Thanks for the bunch of information.
I am new here, but have gone through the thread.
I wish to study any graduate biomedical course in South Korea this fall, I wish to know if it is late to apply for admission?

I noticed that some documents need to be sent to the school in a legalized and notarized form.
Pls can high Court do the notarization??

Thirdly are there any form of scholarship scheme for graduate studies?? Graduated with First class in Biochemistry

Finally what is the visa acceptance rate for students visa in SK?

THANKS YOU ALL AGAIN as I await a quick response.
Thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by YoungMil: 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
Daslimo:
make I leave Gumi and the lab(and my coursework) for Busan? please explain better.

It pays to be patient and be a future oriented person because when you do right in Korea with the opportunity you have so to speak, things will eventually fall into place for you. Please do the right thing and dont be in a hurray.

God bless your stay and remember to help the people you can. We rise by lifting others.

And I wana use this great opportunity today to say a big thank you to Will10 (especially), Pmax, Accadola, Bona and the rest. These guys are great guys and I pray for God's best in life for them and all guys here on nairaland doing great stuffs.

YoungMil.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by YoungMil: 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
judith989:

It matters and please adhere to it. The localization is based on the origin of your passport.

I hope this helps.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by YoungMil: 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
Yampotatocarrot:

Thanks

Photocopy all the educational documents you have and notarize them in high court or any public notary office. It does not cost much.

I hope this helps.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by YoungMil: 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
Jake420:

Could you also help me by replying to my question too

It is very straightforward. Make a clear photocopy of all your educational documents and non educational documents e.g. letter of support from maybe sponsor or anyone, go to high court in Lagos(Yaba or Ikeja, Island) or Abuja and get them notarized. It doesn't take time and not expensive too.

I hope this helps.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by YoungMil: 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2019
Yampotatocarrot:

SOP is a very crucial part of your application and from my experience most questions will be around it...not so in some cases. You can use an online help to learn how to write good SOP. I quite understand it might be difficult knowing how to write one but it is not a dent cos I was once in your shoe but I learnt how to using online resources (just Google SOP for the course you wana pursue or YouTube)...please be mindful of plagiarism (Do not copy paste online resources and use it in yours) only use it as your guide...send it to people who know how to read good SOP for proofreading and boom you are good to go. I can also share the ones i have written which i have stopped using cos i ran it through a plagiarism software and i found out that someone I sent my SOP to as a guide to write his but used it word for word which is quite bad....I had to write another one completely. You can see how serious it could be. I can help in proofreading if you want.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Jake420: 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
YoungMil:

It is very straightforward. Make a clear photocopy of all your educational documents and non educational documents e.g. letter of support from maybe sponsor or anyone, go to high court in Lagos(Yaba or Ikeja, Island) or Abuja and get them notarized. It doesn't take time and not expensive too.

I hope this helps.

That's someone else, my question is if these scores or lower have been accepted by the kgsp

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by judith989(f): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
YoungMil:

It matters and please adhere to it. The localization is based on the origin of your passport.

I hope this helps.
Thank you. In that case I have to print all necessary bank statements in Lagos...right?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by YoungMil: 6:38am On Jul 21, 2019
judith989:

Thank you. In that case I have to print all necessary bank statements in Lagos...right?

Yeah..you are correct and please check when you have to print it...can't remember if it must be within 2-5 days prior to your application..so kindly check to confirm this.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by YoungMil: 6:39am On Jul 21, 2019
Jake420:

That's someone else, my question is if these scores or lower have been accepted by the kgsp

I don't understand your question. Please re-phrase for better understanding.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:42am On Jul 21, 2019
judith989:

Thanks, will try doing so this week.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:43am On Jul 21, 2019
YoungMil:

SOP is a very crucial part of your application and from my experience most questions will be around it...not so in some cases. You can use an online help to learn how to write good SOP. I quite understand it might be difficult knowing how to write one but it is not a dent cos I was once in your shoe but I learnt how to using online resources (just Google SOP for the course you wana pursue or YouTube)...please be mindful of plagiarism (Do not copy paste online resources and use it in yours) only use it as your guide...send it to people who know how to read good SOP for proofreading and boom you are good to go. I can also share the ones i have written which i have stopped using cos i ran it through a plagiarism software and i found out that someone I sent my SOP to as a guide to write his but used it word for word which is quite bad....I had to write another one completely. You can see how serious it could be. I can help in proofreading if you want.

I hope this helps.

I appreciate your help. I'll contact you once I'm done with writing it.

Thanks again
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:46am On Jul 21, 2019
YoungMil:

@YoungMil, I don't understand your question. Please re-phrase for better understanding.

Please, can you also suggest the best courier service to use in sending one's documents to SK?

@judith989, if you don't mind answering, which school did you apply for?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by ajoetrack(m): 8:05am On Jul 21, 2019
judith989:

You can print your bank statement from anywhere, it doesn't necessarily have to be in Lagos.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Jake420: 8:10am On Jul 21, 2019
YoungMil:

I don't understand your question. Please re-phrase for better understanding.
Thank you very much for even replying, i want to apply for the Korean government scholarship but i want to know if these grades are acceptable and if anyone knows people who have been accepted with equal or lower grades than mine

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by bonachenko(m): 11:08am On Jul 21, 2019
YoungMil:

It pays to be patient and be a future oriented person because when you do right in Korea with the opportunity you have so to speak, things will eventually fall into place for you. Please do the right thing and dont be in a hurray.

God bless your stay and remember to help the people you can. We rise by lifting others.

And I wana use this great opportunity today to say a big thank you to Will10 (especially), Pmax, Accadola, Bona and the rest. These guys are great guys and I pray for God's best in life for them and all guys here on nairaland doing great stuffs.

YoungMil.

Thank you very much @Young. God's blessing upon your endeavours. I hope your are excelling great at your country of abode? One love

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (191) (Reply)

Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.