Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Whats Will Be Your Reaction When A Lady Tells You This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Will Be Your Reaction When A Lady Tells You This. (1426 Views)

Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" / Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Will Be Your Reaction When A Lady Tells You This. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
when you are trying to woo a lady you love then you discover she is already in love with you, she tells you she was in Love with you already when she first met you and keeps confessing her love for you,how she will do everything to have you but later tells you she has a boyfriend,
will you advice her to dump her boyfriend for you or will you walk away since she has a guy already??
Re: Whats Will Be Your Reaction When A Lady Tells You This. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
Btw modes, why does it seems hard this days to create a new topic , keeps telling me 'system is overwhelm 'until after two day?? ??
Farano please whats d cause
Re: Whats Will Be Your Reaction When A Lady Tells You This. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
if she told u she has a bf , shop ur own dear, pour it inside her then leave her for her bf.
Re: Whats Will Be Your Reaction When A Lady Tells You This. by Aniroly(m): 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
kill her
Re: Whats Will Be Your Reaction When A Lady Tells You This. by Zillight: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
and I remembered this saying......'there are many FISHES in the river'. comot Ur hook, put a bigger bait,then catch another fresh Fish...#notimeo
Re: Whats Will Be Your Reaction When A Lady Tells You This. by Aniroly(m): 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
:
Re: Whats Will Be Your Reaction When A Lady Tells You This. by OmichaelO: 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
I will shoot her...

angry
Re: Whats Will Be Your Reaction When A Lady Tells You This. by Awho(m): 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
i'll like her back and kiss ha fore head.
Re: Whats Will Be Your Reaction When A Lady Tells You This. by MabraO: 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
Found myself in this
Only way out is chop while it last
If not
Re: Whats Will Be Your Reaction When A Lady Tells You This. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
MabraO: Found myself in this
Only way out is chop while it last
If not
Hmmm.
Re: Whats Will Be Your Reaction When A Lady Tells You This. by Tymax(m): 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
I thought she said she'll do anything for you. She must leave that guy for you o. Give her deadline. (2 days max) after that, walk away. (I'm sure she can never meet up)

The babe wan use you do SPARE TYRE. Nor gree. angry
Re: Whats Will Be Your Reaction When A Lady Tells You This. by MabraO: 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
FrankySnow: Hmmm.

Mimi babie how far?
Re: Whats Will Be Your Reaction When A Lady Tells You This. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
MabraO:

Mimi babie how far?
You just dey everywhere.
Re: Whats Will Be Your Reaction When A Lady Tells You This. by MabraO: 10:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
FrankySnow: You just dey everywhere.

Abi oh
Tryna make relevance
How u dey
I dey take style miss u oh wink
Re: Whats Will Be Your Reaction When A Lady Tells You This. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
MabraO:

Abi oh
Tryna make relevance
How u dey
U dey take style miss u oh wink
Lol.
Me too.
Re: Whats Will Be Your Reaction When A Lady Tells You This. by MabraO: 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
FrankySnow: Lol.
Me too.

Wotsd latest na as minister for information? cheesy
Re: Whats Will Be Your Reaction When A Lady Tells You This. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dats a VIP friend zone. I'll walk away
Re: Whats Will Be Your Reaction When A Lady Tells You This. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2014
MabraO:

Wotsd latest na as minister for information? cheesy
You nor well. grin
Re: Whats Will Be Your Reaction When A Lady Tells You This. by chinazaekperem2: 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
I always borrow skales line (in mukulu), it says "I no care if I be boyfriend number two, the fact is I gat you". Then anything can happen after becoming Boyfriend number2. grin
Re: Whats Will Be Your Reaction When A Lady Tells You This. by MabraO: 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
FrankySnow: You nor well. grin

Hahaha
Abi na u know as e dey go
Re: Whats Will Be Your Reaction When A Lady Tells You This. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
MabraO:

Hahaha
Abi na u know as e dey go
grin
Re: Whats Will Be Your Reaction When A Lady Tells You This. by MabraO: 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
FrankySnow: grin

Wots good
Re: Whats Will Be Your Reaction When A Lady Tells You This. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
MabraO:

Wots good
let's meet somewhere. Will give u a mention.
Re: Whats Will Be Your Reaction When A Lady Tells You This. by MabraO: 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
FrankySnow: let's meet somewhere. Will give u a mention.

Ok mami
Re: Whats Will Be Your Reaction When A Lady Tells You This. by MsTIQ(m): 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
5naira: when you are trying to woo a lady you love then you discover she is already in love with you, she tells you she was in Love with you already when she first met you and keeps confessing her love for you,how she will do everything to have you but later tells you she has a boyfriend,
will you advice her to dump her boyfriend for you or will you walk away since she has a guy already??
Follow her lead, Find your own girlfriend and stay nice with her, you might be lucky to kill two birds with a single stone.

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: Ini Edo’s ‘cheating’ Can Of Worms Revealed By Husband’s Relatives / Ladies Can You Attend Your Ex Wedding? / Why Do Good Guys fall for Bad Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.