Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Why Do Good Guys fall for Bad Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Good Guys fall for Bad Girls? (1433 Views)

90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys / 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Good Guys fall for Bad Girls? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
Why i asked this is cos...its always rumoured that good girls fall inlove with bad guys cos the gurls feel they are the ones capable of changing him...they blv or want to be the one to turn him to a good guy.

Turning it around, do good guys fall for bad girls cos they wanna change d girl or they feel they can do bad acts with her??

Any ideas?
Re: Why Do Good Guys fall for Bad Girls? by thiefnubu(m): 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ok

Elementary physics

Like poles repel...... And unlike poles attract cry
Re: Why Do Good Guys fall for Bad Girls? by Kennywills7(m): 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
smiley
Re: Why Do Good Guys fall for Bad Girls? by TrishaP(f): 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
It's also the same the other way round... It's not everyone that goes into a relationship that has the intention of bringing changes, Some are going in to screw up the other.

No one is a mind reader to predict if a particular person is good or bad, hence they try their luck and most times it wouldn't go the way it ought to be. Irony of life!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Good Guys fall for Bad Girls? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok

Elementary physics

Thats one side of it...u didnt ansa my final question tho
Re: Why Do Good Guys fall for Bad Girls? by Hazardd(m): 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
question for the gods
Re: Why Do Good Guys fall for Bad Girls? by agohmamuda(m): 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
I wouldn't say we do fall for Bad girls; we love bad girls grin grin
Re: Why Do Good Guys fall for Bad Girls? by ronald4lif(m): 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mattkent:
Why i asked this is cos...its always rumoured that good girls fall inlove with bad guys cos the gurls feel they are the ones capable of changing him...they blv or want to be the one to turn him to a good guy.

Turning it around, do good guys fall for bad girls cos they wanna change d girl or they feel they can do bad acts with her??

Any ideas?

Today's definition of bad girls can be said to be; a girl who dresses provocatively almost all the time, got the most newest gadgets, it's very active on almost every social networking, taking selfies on different cars and flaunting their new acquisition on their social accounts.

Today's definition of good guys; they spend more than their income generally, go clubbing almost every weekend and pop expensive champagnes, shop on designers shops, buy the latest gadgets for their numerous girlfriends and borrow friends cars to show off or use theirs for those who have.

What do they have in common? Material stuffs, attention seeking and to oppression those who are morally upright and are not interested in showing off.

Like poles attracts magnets so does today's definition of good guys attracts the bad girls. Birds of same feathers!
Re: Why Do Good Guys fall for Bad Girls? by major466(m): 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
There's no statistical evidence to suggest whether good guys fall mostly for bad girls.
Re: Why Do Good Guys fall for Bad Girls? by major466(m): 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
TrishaP:
It's also the same the other way round... It's not everyone that goes into a relationship that has the intention of bringing changes, Some are going in to screw up the other.

No one is a mind reader to predict if a particular person is good or bad, hence they try their luck and most times it wouldn't go the way it ought to be. Irony of life!
You said all.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Good Guys fall for Bad Girls? by jsunex(m): 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mattkent:

Any ideas?

Now it's gud guys to bad Girls...
Re: Why Do Good Guys fall for Bad Girls? by apparentlylaw(m): 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
A Guy in his right senses won't go for a bad geh ...God knows I can't fall for a bad geh ...Good girls rock joor ...wu wants to dine wif a devil
Re: Why Do Good Guys fall for Bad Girls? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

Today's definition of bad girls can be said to be; a girl who dresses provocatively almost all the time, got the most newest gadgets, it's very active on almost every social networking, taking selfies on different cars and flaunting their new acquisition on their social accounts.

Today's definition of good guys; they spend more than their income generally, go clubbing almost every weekend and pop expensive champagnes, shop on designers shops, buy the latest gadgets for their numerous girlfriends and borrow friends cars to show off or use theirs for those who have.

What do they have in common? Material stuffs, attention seeking and to oppression those who are morally upright and are not interested in showing off.

Like poles attracts magnets so does today's definition of good guys attracts the bad girls. Birds of same feathers!

I wont so much agree on ur definition of d current good guys but anyway u did make some sense.
Re: Why Do Good Guys fall for Bad Girls? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
major466:
There's no statistical evidence to suggest whether good guys fall mostly for bad girls.

Mayb we can start filin up d statistic nw....by startin wiv usmiley
Re: Why Do Good Guys fall for Bad Girls? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
TrishaP:

Ur head dey there smiley true words...like that
Re: Why Do Good Guys fall for Bad Girls? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
agohmamuda:
I wouldn't say we do fall for Bad girls; we love bad girls grin grin

Better run from them ooooo...na gbese them be. But does that mean u r a good guy??
Re: Why Do Good Guys fall for Bad Girls? by major466(m): 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mattkent:

Mayb we can start filin up d statistic nw....by startin wiv usmiley
The problem is, there's no such thing as Good Boy or Good Girl in the true definition of the word Good. We are all bad people.
Re: Why Do Good Guys fall for Bad Girls? by xpac01(m): 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok

Elementary physics

Your score: 0%
Re: Why Do Good Guys fall for Bad Girls? by ronald4lif(m): 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mattkent:

I wont so much agree on ur definition of d current good guys but anyway u did make some sense.

They are not good guys in the real sense of the word but that's what today's world sees them as. Guys who does opposite of the aforesaid things I listed above are considered weaklings, laggards and unsmart among others.
Re: Why Do Good Guys fall for Bad Girls? by Rapmoney(m): 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
Op, when you are mature, you would want a good woman/girl. Only small boys desire bad gurls!
Re: Why Do Good Guys fall for Bad Girls? by agohmamuda(m): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mattkent:

Better run from them ooooo...na gbese them be. But does that mean u r a good guy??

Good is an understatement. Am the Best, my self and Dj Khalid. I insist on bad girls
Re: Why Do Good Guys fall for Bad Girls? by passionate88: 1:05am On Jan 22, 2015
Mattkent:

Any ideas?
Good guys fall for bad girls because the bad girls drop it like it's hot, it will hook the good boys and they won't want to leave the bad girls, while the good girls that went for the bad girls will be distributed amongst his friends... Those are the type the say "Girls be like film, if you watch, give your friend make him also watch... What are friends for?"

(1) (Reply)

Readers Respond:if Your Spouse Gives You Textbook As Val Gift How Will You Feel? / Recommend Five Romancelanders For Me / Which Is Better? Patronizing Prostitute Or Self Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.