Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? (4905 Views)

. / List Things That Are Better Than Sex / When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by ayukdaboss(m): 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
Is it Good or Bad for Their Relationship?
Personally If I cook better than my wife I might be tempted to complain about my wife's food because I know how good it's supposed to taste if well prepared.

What are your views?

Henry Slowdam said in 1904 "Love overlooks all things but not a woman's bad cooking"

2 Likes

Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
Y'all are too concentrated on the "woman's role"

3 Likes

Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by vizkiz: 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
if i can cook better, then she need to go for food training...though i know i can cook better than 80% of chicks here on NL tongue
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by perry2020(f): 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
Sort of matters to me coz I love good food,and if I where to be a guy n I cook better than my girl I would neva reali appreciate coz I know I can do better and if I can do better she should be best at it.
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by ridan286(m): 11:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
ayukdaboss: Is it Good or Bad for Their Relationship?
Personally If I cook better than my wife I might be tempted to complain about my wife's food because I know how good it's supposed to taste if well prepared.

What are your views?

Henry Slowdam said in 1904 "Love overlooks all things but not a woman's bad cooking"

What are your views?

What are your views?

yea,if she doesn't knw how to cook tell her and dnt say bcoz u so much love her..and der is nofin bad helping her if u really knws ao to cook
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by MisterLongman(m): 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
MrsBreezy: Y'all are too concentrated on the "woman's role"
What is this one saying

Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Ezedon(m): 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
If u cook better, fine, then u always do the cooking

1 Like

Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
MisterLongman: What is this one saying

Does it matter if she can cook or not. Y'all act like it's her only job

2 Likes

Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Tundeiab(m): 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
Sister, he be like say you no sabi cook...come I go teach you.

1 Like

Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
To me,it doesn't really matter who does it better...try to adapt to eachodas cookn efficiency...to marry jxt dey my body joor make I dey wear apron smtimes dey cook for my iyawo...Cnt Wait

4 Likes

Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tundeiab: Sister, he be like say you no sabi cook...come I go teach you.

Lol of course I can. But it doesn't define me... why are boys so obsessed with that..
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by tayoxx(m): 11:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
doesn't mean anything. ...the guy can teach the girl

1 Like

Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by MisterLongman(m): 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Does it matter if she can cook or not. Y'all act like it's her only job
Where I come from it matters, don't know about yours...... I'm not interested in eating junk foods outside and househelp is a no no for me...... So tell me why it doesn't matter
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by ritalori2(f): 11:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
does it matter who knows how to cook best?! afterall, no be men dey win most cooking competition round the world?! I sabi cook, my husband sef sabi! infact, it was part of the pass mark I ticked to answer yes to his proposal! tongue! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
MisterLongman: Where I come from it matters, don't know about yours...... I'm not interested in eating junk foods outside and househelp is a no no for me...... So tell me why it doesn't matter

Fair enough but why do u act like it's the woman's role... why can't you do it?
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by AfricanApple(f): 11:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
dat kain tin get k-leg o, ah beg, ah no pray make my husband sabi cook pass me, but and but if e happen, world never end, I would be willing to be a student of my hubby

1 Like

Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by AfricanApple(f): 11:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
SuperMartins: To me,it doesn't really matter who does it better...try to adapt to eachodas cookn efficiency...to marry jxt dey my body joor make I dey wear apron smtimes dey cook for my iyawo...Cnt Wait
I wish say ah fit fall in love with you

yinmu

1 Like

Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by AfricanApple(f): 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
MisterLongman: Where I come from it matters, don't know about yours...... I'm not interested in eating junk foods outside and househelp is a no no for me...... So tell me why it doesn't matter
houselp is a no no abi, na full house wife u won keep for house?
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by MisterLongman(m): 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Fair enough but why do u act like it's the woman's role... why can't you do it?
Are you trying to play the gender equality card with me..... Anyway I will let it pass

1 Like

Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
MisterLongman: Are you trying to play the gender equality card with me..... Anyway I will let it pass

Lol nah I'm not playing any cards I'm just saying why can't u do it? If you're the better cook then cook ahh
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by ayukdaboss(m): 11:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
AfricanApple: dat kain tin get k-leg o, ah beg, ah no pray make my husband sabi cook pass me, but and but if e happen, world never end, I would be willing to be a student of my hubby
It depends on how good you're before you can talk about being a student to your hubby. If your cooking is 'very' bad..na one chance you dey o.
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by ayukdaboss(m): 11:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
The matter on ground is the role of cooking. All others remain null and void on this thread smiley
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
AfricanApple: I wish say ah fit fall in love with you

yinmu
hehe...d Son of Man is Married to Jesus oo..
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by ayukdaboss(m): 11:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
SuperMartins: hehe...d Son of Man is Married to Jesus oo..
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
ayukdaboss:
The matter on ground is the role of cooking. All others remain null and void on this thread smiley

Yes yes yes but why are u making it sound like she needs to be a good cook?
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by AfricanApple(f): 11:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
ayukdaboss:
It depends on how good you're before you can talk about being a student to your hubby. If your cooking 'very' bad..na one chance you dey o.
it doesnt depend on anything. if I am a very gud cook but my hubby is berra than me I can always ask one two questions to better my cooking

1 Like

Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by AfricanApple(f): 11:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
SuperMartins: hehe...d Son of Man is Married to Jesus oo..
hope say u go born pikin for am

1 Like

Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by handysuzy(f): 11:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
It really doesnt matter. If the hubby is better, he can help the wife become as good as himself or even better
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Tundeiab(m): 11:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol of course I can. But it doesn't define me... why are boys so obsessed with that..
Haven't you heard of the saying that goes thus" the way to a man's heart is his tommy'...

We no dey carry food play o, sweet heart.
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by nickz(m): 12:02am On Sep 13, 2014
makes it more fun tho

growing up my dad's fried rice always tasted better than my momsgrin
to an extent i cook better than her now

but if i eventually cook better than my wife
my jibes/insults alone would force her to learn
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 13, 2014
AfricanApple: hope say u go born pikin for am
hahaha...make I born for u?
Re: When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 13, 2014
Tundeiab: Haven't you heard of the saying that goes thus" the way to a man's heart is his tommy'...

We no dey carry food play o, sweet heart.

Yaa but why can't u cook the food? Lol I just don't understand it... and wouldn't that make chefs like the most attractive women on earth...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Download 'the 12 Tests Of Love',by Tekena Ikoko & Other Free Downloads | #qd™101 / Guys, If She Was Your Barber (pics) / Photos, Video: Shocking! How A Woman Can Get Pregnant As A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.