Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Guys, If She Was Your Barber (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, If She Was Your Barber (pics) (4896 Views)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. / Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, If She Was Your Barber (pics) by snadguy007(m): 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
How many times will you patronize her shop if she happens to be your barber

Re: Guys, If She Was Your Barber (pics) by MrDojo(m): 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy....even if I barb abolo I'll come so d@ she can rub hair cream 4 me.. cheesy as in some pple will jst come to d shop jst to look @ d@ ass.........#DAMN......

#NOTHINGTHERESHA

4 Likes

Re: Guys, If She Was Your Barber (pics) by orieoda(m): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
Not all snakes are "eatable".....I won't even wait for her to cut my hair....I will run for my dear life tongue

2 Likes

Re: Guys, If She Was Your Barber (pics) by donholy28(m): 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
I will shave 7 times a week....my head go be stone cold yet i go still dey shave

7 Likes

Re: Guys, If She Was Your Barber (pics) by fuckshit: 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
every fυςking weekend; on one fυςking condition;
I get to to fυςk her pυssy every fυςking time I get a fυςking hair cut grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Guys, If She Was Your Barber (pics) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
donholy28:
I will shave 7 times a week....my head go be stone cold yet i go still dey shave
lmao
Re: Guys, If She Was Your Barber (pics) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
fuckshit:
every fυςking weekend; on one fυςking condition;
I get to to fυςk her pυssy every fυςking time I get a fυςking hair cut grin grin

Fùcking right Mr fùckshit U tha fùcking man ma nigga

2 Likes

Re: Guys, If She Was Your Barber (pics) by LongPennis(m): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
Actually, I have been longing to change barber.

Please anyone with the address of this barber shop? cheesy
Re: Guys, If She Was Your Barber (pics) by IamLEGEND1: 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
Fo' dat äss....
i will shave 2 times a day...
barb 10 times a week.
then throw in the daily hair treatments i'll be going for.
Re: Guys, If She Was Your Barber (pics) by Fernandowski(m): 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
In wiz khalifa's voice *you got an ass so fat;let's make a baby*
Me that barb once month will take barbing as a daily routine
Re: Guys, If She Was Your Barber (pics) by fuckshit: 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Fùcking right Mr fùckshit U tha fùcking man ma nigga
fυςking right!! fυςking thumbs grin grin
Re: Guys, If She Was Your Barber (pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
Fernandowski:
In wiz khalifa's voice *you got an ass so fat;let's make a baby*

Me that barb once month will take barbing as a daily routine
......I'm in my brand new car who wanna raise huuuh,b!tch you ain't call my phone so why you showing up,i love that song
Re: Guys, If She Was Your Barber (pics) by snadguy007(m): 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
donholy28:
That mean say u go wait for 2 weeks make ur hair grow well well before u go back cheesy
Re: Guys, If She Was Your Barber (pics) by Ginaz(f): 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
why won't Nigerian youths be jobless, what a question! angry
Re: Guys, If She Was Your Barber (pics) by snadguy007(m): 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ginaz:
why won't Nigerian youths be jobless, what a question! angry
ok
Re: Guys, If She Was Your Barber (pics) by bayocanny: 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
;DI will keep barbing my hair everyday till da end of time
Re: Guys, If She Was Your Barber (pics) by bqlekan(m): 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
Devil, get ye behind me.. I will start keeping my hair grin grin everyday treatment and carvings, and it will always be home service... every barber does that grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, If She Was Your Barber (pics) by xtervaganza(m): 10:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
virgins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, If She Was Your Barber (pics) by obomobo: 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
I will need her for home service wink
Re: Guys, If She Was Your Barber (pics) by alexis007(m): 1:05am On Aug 24, 2015
jobless people....see as una dey wish the "unwishable".......How person wey just wear only bra and pant go take barb your hair?you well soabi your common sense go on holiday?

as for me, she no fit touch my hair with that attire abeg!!!!....because i seriously smell money rituals somewhere. It doesn't help matters at all if she is from Benin.

shaa shaa, i go dey come the shop everyday come watch as she dey take barb other people hair.
tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys, If She Was Your Barber (pics) by brainpower(m): 8:09am On Aug 24, 2015
Everyday o. And not just my hair but my armpit and down below. Maybe play with the thing small self.
Re: Guys, If She Was Your Barber (pics) by snadguy007(m): 8:46am On Aug 24, 2015
xtervaganza:
virgins
As if you won't look twice if she passes in front of your house cry
Re: Guys, If She Was Your Barber (pics) by snadguy007(m): 8:49am On Aug 24, 2015
alexis007:
jobless people....see as una dey wish the "unwishable".......How person wey just wear only bra and pant go take barb your hair?you well soabi your common sense go on holiday?

as for me, she no fit touch my hair with that attire abeg!!!!....because i seriously smell money rituals somewhere. It doesn't help matters at all if she is from Benin.

shaa shaa, i go dey come the shop everyday come watch as she dey take barb other people hair.

tongue

See benin sense grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, If She Was Your Barber (pics) by deanoffaculty: 10:00am On Aug 24, 2015
Many hairs will be cut ooooo......the hairs on my head and the hairs 'down there' due to wrestling. grin grin grin
Re: Guys, If She Was Your Barber (pics) by Nature8(m): 10:29am On Aug 24, 2015
Once in a week..
Re: Guys, If She Was Your Barber (pics) by xtervaganza(m): 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
snadguy007:
As if you won't look twice if she passes in front of your house cry
believe me, I've seen and had better
Re: Guys, If She Was Your Barber (pics) by grad2012(f): 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
That is very powerful lols grin cheesy shocked
Re: Guys, If She Was Your Barber (pics) by majorgr: 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
infact, i no mind make she barb my skull if hair no dey there. after that i go rub rub spirit mak hair grow quick quick.
i fit even come one day say mak she only barb left side of my head the next day i go come for right na so i go they alternate the barbing schedule so dat mak d hair no finish quick. abi i dey lie?
Re: Guys, If She Was Your Barber (pics) by snadguy007(m): 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
xtervaganza:
believe me, I've seen and had better
Hmmm.... Double twale

But every as.s is unique in its own way sha oo cheesy
Re: Guys, If She Was Your Barber (pics) by snadguy007(m): 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
majorgr:
infact, i no mind make she barb my skull if hair no dey there. after that i go rub rub spirit mak hair grow quick quick.
i fit even come one day say mak she only barb left side of my head the next day i go come for right na so i go they alternate the barbing schedule so dat mak d hair no finish quick. abi i dey lie?
grin grin grin
Re: Guys, If She Was Your Barber (pics) by UyiIredia(m): 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
snadguy007:
How many times will you patronize her shop if she happens to be your barber

In fact, I go dey her shop when I no wan barb my hair.
Re: Guys, If She Was Your Barber (pics) by snadguy007(m): 10:42am On Aug 25, 2015
UyiIredia:

In fact, I go dey her shop when I no wan barb my hair.
grin grin
You wan dey learn barbing work, abi

(1) (2) (Reply)

OH MY! 22-years-old Instagram Model, Miss London Cross Shows Off Her Sexy Curves / You're Never A Fan Of Pre-Wedding Pics, Check This Out & You'll Give A Chainsaw / Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.