Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

9 Things Guys Do That Absolutely Annoy Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Things Guys Do That Absolutely Annoy Women (1098 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Hilarious Responses To Tweet About Things That Annoy Women During Sex / 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Things Guys Do That Absolutely Annoy Women by entadaplace: 1:36am On Sep 13, 2014
What do they say? Men are from mars and women from Venus? Yes. Men and women might never fully understand each other, but we’ll have to come to accept that. What we do want to do however is try not to annoy each other too much, and that comes with understanding exactly what annoys the opposite sex, be it your partner or a love interest, or maybe even just a friend.

Here are some things guys do that more times than not, annoy women.

Modern-Crotch-Display
Adjusting your privates in public

This is as annoying as it gets when it comes to guys. I mean some guys don’t even try to disguise it at all, they just reach down there and start adjusting and scratching around. Please put it together before you leave, and if you need to adjust, excuse yourself to the bathroom. Unless of course you’re Michael Jackson, then you’re fine.

6pj4w
Wear Too Much Cologne

We know you got nice cologne, and it does smell nice but do you have to bath in it? A spray or 2 is all you need. You should not be spraying it all over your clothes, and body, even if you’re trying to cover up an odor. I mean how can we breathe around you? Even worse you don’t want to induce an asthma attack.

keep-calm-and-don-t-touch-my-hair-5
Touch Her Hair That She Just Did

She just did her hair, and you feel like it’s the right time to start playing with it? No sir, please keep your hands to yourself. Don’t get me wrong, we women like it when guys play with our hair, but if she just spent a lot of money on doing that hair then just don’t touch it… yet.

bb32ac_5178251
Ask for Nudes

If a girl wants to send you nudes more than likely she will send. Asking (or even worse begging) for nudes is a big turn off for any decent girl. I mean there are girls who dash them out to any and everyone, but you don’t want those girls surely. Or maybe you do. Point is, don’t go begging for nudes all the times from girls. It’s annoying. Wait for it, and it’ll come to you if you deserve it.

429f4d78edc88433f33997a9eb0b37383cd52c81664848c795bbc30007a12714-jpg
Initiate a Text Conversation Then Stop Responding

You start a conversation, and then midway through the conversation you just stop replying. Then 2 hours later you reply to prove to us that you’re in fact not dead. So why start up a conversation if you don’t intend on continuing. Urgh!

youve-got-some-nerve
Reply text messages with ‘K’

Nothing is quite as annoying as a single word answer, or even worse a single letter. If she sends you a long text message or a message that has some substantial stuff to it, the least you could do is reply with more than one word. Thanks.

Read More here
Re: 9 Things Guys Do That Absolutely Annoy Women by kilokeys(m): 2:25am On Sep 13, 2014
i dey come
Re: 9 Things Guys Do That Absolutely Annoy Women by MisterLongman(m): 2:35am On Sep 13, 2014
kilokeys: i dey come
Abeg I fit follow you
Re: 9 Things Guys Do That Absolutely Annoy Women by Nastydroid(m): 3:20am On Sep 13, 2014
MisterLongman: Abeg I fit follow you
make una wait,make i carry car key

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Guys Do That Absolutely Annoy Women by alkanes1(m): 4:09am On Sep 13, 2014
Really annoying
Re: 9 Things Guys Do That Absolutely Annoy Women by niggereyez(f): 4:29am On Sep 13, 2014
@Op... you shld add..... conveniently "pissing" in public places. angry
Re: 9 Things Guys Do That Absolutely Annoy Women by braine(m): 5:04am On Sep 13, 2014
niggereyez: @Op... you shld add..... conveniently "pissing" in public places. angry

abeg free us jare..
Re: 9 Things Guys Do That Absolutely Annoy Women by niggereyez(f): 7:13am On Sep 13, 2014
cheesy
it is even more annoying to see abokkis squatting like grrls to do dat tin..
braine:

abeg free us jare..
Re: 9 Things Guys Do That Absolutely Annoy Women by DjAndroid: 7:16am On Sep 13, 2014
What is this rubbis.h
Re: 9 Things Guys Do That Absolutely Annoy Women by Beennkumar(m): 7:20am On Sep 13, 2014
We know it annoys you ladies, but that shouldn't be the reason for y'all to create topics about it everyday. undecided

How many times would I see this? angry
Re: 9 Things Guys Do That Absolutely Annoy Women by braine(m): 7:25am On Sep 13, 2014
niggereyez: cheesy
it is even more annoying to see abokkis squatting like grrls to do dat tin..

Those ones just like to embarrass manhood with that thing they do. Don't mind them.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some People Mistake Nairaland For A Dating Site / Skype Users Let's Meet Here / Good Looks Or Sound Education?..which Is Your No 1 Priority?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.