Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,672 members, 7,865,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Wen Ur Fiance/fiancee Refuses To Post A Pix Of U Nor Chnge Her Reltnshp Status! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wen Ur Fiance/fiancee Refuses To Post A Pix Of U Nor Chnge Her Reltnshp Status! (1043 Views)

If Your Fiance/fiancee Collected This At A Buffet, How Will You React? / Test Run Ur Fiance/fiancee In Bed Befor Marriage: Cool Or Not Cool? / Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wen Ur Fiance/fiancee Refuses To Post A Pix Of U Nor Chnge Her Reltnshp Status! by koife(m): 11:47am On Sep 13, 2014
I wona hear from everyone in the huz what will come to your mind if ur fiance/fiancee refuses to chnge her reltnship status or post a picture of u on any Of the various social netwrk n wot u wud do.
Re: Wen Ur Fiance/fiancee Refuses To Post A Pix Of U Nor Chnge Her Reltnshp Status! by tosyne2much(m): 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
She might jst want to secure the relationship or maybe she doesn't want her male suitors to let go off her
Re: Wen Ur Fiance/fiancee Refuses To Post A Pix Of U Nor Chnge Her Reltnshp Status! by chemystery: 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
I'll do nothing cos our parents didn't do that and they didn't die but living a happily married life.

3 Likes

Re: Wen Ur Fiance/fiancee Refuses To Post A Pix Of U Nor Chnge Her Reltnshp Status! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
I won't bother. After all a good relationship is not determine by changing facebook status or posting pics on social media.

1 Like

Re: Wen Ur Fiance/fiancee Refuses To Post A Pix Of U Nor Chnge Her Reltnshp Status! by onyekachee(f): 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
Well u get to a point in your life when u realise that love is not all about using someone's pic as dp all the time,it takes more that that,as for me whether he changes relationship status or not,provided we are ok,I am ok with it

1 Like

Re: Wen Ur Fiance/fiancee Refuses To Post A Pix Of U Nor Chnge Her Reltnshp Status! by jnrbayano(m): 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
Uploading me as her dp is what I may or may not enjoy, why?

I may not want too much publicity, might like things kept low and modest.

I may allow it to serve as a form of embellishment to the relationship.

Also, I may use it to try dispell distractors

Changing dps to my picture across social media to me is not all-in-all a yardstick of love from my partner.

I will do nothing if on the contrary but as for relationship status, e get as e be oo.
Re: Wen Ur Fiance/fiancee Refuses To Post A Pix Of U Nor Chnge Her Reltnshp Status! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
I would do nothing...personally I don't fancy that,cos it has nothing to do with wat we share....

I av a friend on my bbm list that uploads her boo's pix almost every minute...makes update of how she loves him blah blah blah...but gues wat....she's a CERTIFIED CHEAT...just decieving d guy...
Re: Wen Ur Fiance/fiancee Refuses To Post A Pix Of U Nor Chnge Her Reltnshp Status! by koife(m): 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
Tnx y'all
Re: Wen Ur Fiance/fiancee Refuses To Post A Pix Of U Nor Chnge Her Reltnshp Status! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
I would ask her sometimes it means a lot.
Re: Wen Ur Fiance/fiancee Refuses To Post A Pix Of U Nor Chnge Her Reltnshp Status! by KillerBeauty(f): 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
Using ur partner pix as dp or changing relationship status doesn't mean anytin to me. Most people just do that to show off. It doesn't guarantee the success of the relationship neither does it prevent cheating. Anybody that insist on his/her partner to do that is just being childish and insecure
Re: Wen Ur Fiance/fiancee Refuses To Post A Pix Of U Nor Chnge Her Reltnshp Status! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
I won't mind nd I will do it if I want or I won't bother no big deal cos deres no point putting up pics for years wat if u guys break up, d embarass ment will be 2 much. Husband nd wife putting up pics will be ideal 4 me
Re: Wen Ur Fiance/fiancee Refuses To Post A Pix Of U Nor Chnge Her Reltnshp Status! by MisterLongman(m): 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
I'm not the kind of guy that loves unnecessary attention, so I would be glad if she didnt publicise our relationship on social media...... That kind of relationship are meant for teenagers
Re: Wen Ur Fiance/fiancee Refuses To Post A Pix Of U Nor Chnge Her Reltnshp Status! by cutiesoglam(f): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
I don't evenn av my guy on my fb, twitter, instagram annd even BBM sef.hmmm . chill out, its not all abtadvertising d relationship. U just nids to knw ow serious ur spouse is. Dts settles it buh doesn't makes it ok.

1 Like

Re: Wen Ur Fiance/fiancee Refuses To Post A Pix Of U Nor Chnge Her Reltnshp Status! by MabraO: 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
cutiesoglam: I don't evenn av my guy on my fb, twitter, instagram annd even BBM sef.hmmm . chill out, its not all abtadvertising d relationship. U just nids to knw ow serious ur spouse is. Dts settles it buh doesn't makes it ok.

Wow am single ready to mingle
Lemme be the first guy na
A trial will convince and not confuse u
Re: Wen Ur Fiance/fiancee Refuses To Post A Pix Of U Nor Chnge Her Reltnshp Status! by cutiesoglam(f): 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
MabraO:

Wow am single ready to mingle
Lemme be the first guy na
A trial will convince and not confuse u
grin... R u serious
Re: Wen Ur Fiance/fiancee Refuses To Post A Pix Of U Nor Chnge Her Reltnshp Status! by MabraO: 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
cutiesoglam:
grin... R u serious

Very serious ma'am
Re: Wen Ur Fiance/fiancee Refuses To Post A Pix Of U Nor Chnge Her Reltnshp Status! by lawrenceunaa: 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
that's to tell u are not the only bobo that is after her L cheesy VE
Re: Wen Ur Fiance/fiancee Refuses To Post A Pix Of U Nor Chnge Her Reltnshp Status! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
I prefer using it once in blue moon not everytime

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Do Wedding After 5 Years Of Marriage? / Can Beauty Without Character Make You Love Him/her? / Nigerian Men UK Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.