Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Can Beauty Without Character Make You Love Him/her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Beauty Without Character Make You Love Him/her? (1025 Views)

Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Beauty Without Character Make You Love Him/her? by TayoDemola(m): 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
Many people have different reasons for loving their boyfriends/girlfriends/partners. What's your own reason? Is beauty really a necessary factor for you? Can you continue to love someone just because he's handsome or because she's beautiful without good character? Why do you think many beautiful girls now find it difficult to get married despite their smashing beauty, good education, wealth, connections, etc? Is beauty without character a blessing or curse? What do you think on these issues? Pls share your views and let's discuss these issues. Over to you!
Re: Can Beauty Without Character Make You Love Him/her? by darisgod(m): 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
Iwalewa

Good character is beauty itself

2 Likes

Re: Can Beauty Without Character Make You Love Him/her? by rutibaby(f): 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
NO!
IF U ARE BEAUTIFUL WITHOUT A GOOD CHARACTER, OF WAT USE IS YOUR BEAUTY, CHARACTER IS WHAT MAKES A RELATIONSHIP LAST.
Re: Can Beauty Without Character Make You Love Him/her? by TayoDemola(m): 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
darisgod:
Iwalewa

Yep. But does that mean anyone with good character is necessarily beautiful?
Re: Can Beauty Without Character Make You Love Him/her? by Infomizer(m): 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2014
darisgod:
Iwalewa

Exactly what I came here to say.

Waiting for that yeye person that will say otherwise!
Re: Can Beauty Without Character Make You Love Him/her? by Infomizer(m): 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
TayoDemola:

That's the point! It's visceral! Not superficial!
Re: Can Beauty Without Character Make You Love Him/her? by ideee03(f): 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2014
Nope...it's easy to fall slightly inlove with someone u'v not met but have been conversing with. If he's super cute but is over loud,arrogant and a pompous ass, i'm bouncing mehn,cuz he's attitude will start irritating me.
Re: Can Beauty Without Character Make You Love Him/her? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
even beauty and character without brain is a no no for me.
Re: Can Beauty Without Character Make You Love Him/her? by mirexxx(f): 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
Scyllapatron:
even beauty and character without brain is a no no for me.
very true
Re: Can Beauty Without Character Make You Love Him/her? by darisgod(m): 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
TayoDemola:

No!!!

Some might not be physical beauty but d inner character of a good person brings out the beauty
Re: Can Beauty Without Character Make You Love Him/her? by TayoDemola(m): 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
So can we now say that it's better to be considered ugly per se and have good character than to be physically beautiful/attractive with bad and ugly character?

(1) (Reply)

Meet Interesting And Real People At Real Places With Hangspot / Where Do All You Tall Guys Live? / Is There Anything Like Painless Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.