Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,249 members, 7,860,575 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

"Why Does God Allow Evil?" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Why Does God Allow Evil?" (2040 Views)

Why Did God Allow The Holocaust / Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? / Why Does God Allow Evil ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why Does God Allow Evil?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:46am On Sep 19, 2014
Martian:

There must have been some special juice in the fruit of knowledge because the naked simpletons decided that they didn't want to run around naked right after eating the fruit. Magical juice.

The fact is that they made a choice and then suffered the consequence of their disobedience. When you disobey the Word of God you have to face the consequence of your choice. That's what it's all about.
Re: "Why Does God Allow Evil?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:52am On Sep 19, 2014
MrPresident1:

Reincarnation is the perfect explanation of/for evil. God is just and will do no wrong, HE recompenses justly.

Job 8:8-9
8 For enquire, I pray thee, of the former age, and prepare thyself to the search of their fathers:
9 (For we are but of yesterday, and know nothing, because our days upon earth are a shadow:

That verse says no such thing as for your new age doctrine of reincarnation. The Bible says:

"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment" (Hebrews 9:27)
Re: "Why Does God Allow Evil?" by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 19, 2014
Without bad good is worthless
without evil holiness is valueless
without darkness what would u do with light??
without dead how can someone knows d value of life?

LASTBULLET***without devil no body
would care about d creator & master of all universe.
God knows why He allow evil among Good,hate amongs love e.t all.
d bad side gives d good side its value.
Re: "Why Does God Allow Evil?" by MrPresident1: 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

That verse says no such thing as for your new age doctrine of reincarnation. The Bible says:

"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment" (Hebrews 9:27)

Isaiah 29:18
And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.
Re: "Why Does God Allow Evil?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
MrPresident1:

Isaiah 29:18
And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

And what's your point?
Re: "Why Does God Allow Evil?" by MrPresident1: 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

And what's your point?

My point is that no matter what I say, YOU ARE BLINDED! grin
Re: "Why Does God Allow Evil?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:02am On Sep 25, 2014
MrPresident1:

My point is that no matter what I say, YOU ARE BLINDED! grin

I need you to explain the verse you quoted or do you want me to believe it blindly? undecided
Re: "Why Does God Allow Evil?" by MrPresident1: 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

I need to explain the verse you quoted or do you want me to believe it blindly? undecided

It is complicated. But here is a shortcut for you.

Ecclesiastes 12:13King James Version (KJV)
13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

Psalm 25:14
The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.

When He affirms that your fear is genuine, when you pass the rigorous tests of Lady Wisdom, Understanding will come to you. No one can help you.
Re: "Why Does God Allow Evil?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
MrPresident1:

It is complicated. But here is a shortcut for you.

Ecclesiastes 12:13King James Version (KJV)
13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

Psalm 25:14
The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.

When He affirms that your fear is genuine, when you pass the rigorous tests of Lady Wisdom, Understanding will come to you. No one can help you.

If you can't say how these verses teach reincarnation then you you've got no point.
Re: "Why Does God Allow Evil?" by MrPresident1: 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

If you can't say how these verses teach reincarnation then you you've got no point.

See, it just jumps at you. Logical reasoning. God can never be unjust.

Deuteronomy 32:4
He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

Proverbs 21:15
It is joy to the just to do judgment: but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity.

Zephaniah 3:5
The just Lord is in the midst thereof; he will not do iniquity: every morning doth he bring his judgment to light, he faileth not; but the unjust knoweth no shame.

The just and Holy God will never do iniquity. It is just logical that reincarnation explains evil. Get yourself out of fuzzy-headed religious thinking.
Re: "Why Does God Allow Evil?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
MrPresident1:

See, it just jumps at you. Logical reasoning. God can never be unjust.

Deuteronomy 32:4
He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

Proverbs 21:15
It is joy to the just to do judgment: but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity.

Zephaniah 3:5
The just Lord is in the midst thereof; he will not do iniquity: every morning doth he bring his judgment to light, he faileth not; but the unjust knoweth no shame.

The just and Holy God will never do iniquity. It is just logical that reincarnation explains evil. Get yourself out of fuzzy-headed religious thinking.

Don't destroy yourself.

"Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life" (2 Corinthians 3:6).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daugther Of A Pastor Gets A Roll Royce Phantom Birthday Gift / Mary Slessor The Christian Woman Who Saved Twins From The Devil / Join Other Intelligent Nigerian Deists On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.