Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead (4508 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / " A Father Giving His Daughter Mouth To Mouth Kiss" Pictures Inside / Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead by thiefnubu(m): 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
This happened today. She is my very close friend, with no strings attached. A few hours ago, she called me and was weeping uncontrollably.. All effort on my part to know what was wrong and to console her proved abortive. Thus, I had to go visit her personally. Personally, I have a strict policy of not having physical contact of any kind with a sobbing female friend, while consoling her. This is because on many occasions, what started as mere consolation ended up being an x-rated movie.
So here I am in her house, just two of us. She is sitting on the bed, and there is poor me sitting on her reading table, trying to console her 'wirelessly'. I only end up aggravating my wailing friend.
Finally, against my better judgement, I go sit beside her, draw her close, and try to wipe the tears from her eyes. Within minutes,my shirt was soaked with her tears.. In between sobs, that was when she told me that her boyfriend of 6 years, who had just proposed to her last week, had just died in an oil rig mishap..
I did my best to comfort her, ' my best' being, among other things, holding her face in my hands and telling her that God knows best, and I would always be there whenever she needs me.
That was when disaster struck... She suddenly stopped sobbing, looking me straight in the eye, stared at my lips momentarily, and leaned forward to kiss me..momentarily I froze.. Within that frozen moment, I remembered my bitchy girlfriend and how similar experiences had ended.. So despite my full blown arousal( there was no way I will sit so close to such perfection, and not get aroused), I promptly planted a wet kiss on her forehead and released her a bit.
There was an uncomfortable silence, during which she completely extricated herself from my arms. We sat down silently for some time, both of us avoiding eye contact with each other..
Suddenly she got up, and thanked me for coming. I took the cue ( she wanted me to leave immediately). Thus I took my leave, not quite sure if i haven't lost a dear friend, or worse still, acquired a mortal enemy.
Back in my house, I try calling her, but she doesn't answer my calls. I send her bbm chats, but she reads them but doesn't reply.

Please I need advice.. I am at a loss on how to handle this matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead by Coldfeet(f): 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
Let her be you did the right and sensible thing.

11 Likes

Re: She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead by Tallesty1(m): 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
Coldfeet: Let her be you did the right and sensible thing.
^^^@Op, do what she said.

Let her be.
Re: She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead by Lagusta(m): 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
Whats the title of the movie again

I hope its not "wet willy" angry

2 Likes

Re: She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
she is nt hersef now so let ha be n soon she wl get bak at u.

1 Like

Re: She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead by OmichaelO: 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
Omfgosh. @Op you are GAY!! angry angry

+1 for you
just kidding.you did the right thing

Re: She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
Tut tut
Re: She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead by am0s(m): 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
Tinubu: This happened today. She is my very close friend, with no strings attached. A few hours ago, she called me and was weeping uncontrollably.. All effort on my part to know what was wrong and to console her proved abortive. Thus, I had to go visit her personally. Personally, I have a strict policy of not having physical contact of any kind with a sobbing female friend, while consoling her. This is because on many occasions, what started as mere consolation ended up being an x-rated movie.
So here I am in her house, just two of us. She is sitting on the bed, and there is poor me sitting on her reading table, trying to console her 'wirelessly'. I only end up aggravating my wailing friend.
Finally, against my better judgement, I go sit beside her, draw her close, and try to wipe the tears from her eyes. Within minutes,my shirt was soaked with her tears.. In between sobs, that was when she told me that her boyfriend of 6 years, who had just proposed to her last week, had just died in an oil rig mishap..
I did my best to comfort her, ' my best' being, among other things, holding her face in my hands and telling her that God knows best, and I would always be there whenever she needs me.
That was when disaster struck... She suddenly stopped sobbing, looking me straight in the eye, stared at my lips momentarily, and leaned forward to kiss me..momentarily I froze.. Within that frozen moment, I remembered my bitchy girlfriend and how similar experiences had ended.. So despite my full blown arousal( there was no way I will sit so close to such perfection, and not get aroused), I promptly planted a wet kiss on her forehead and released her a bit.
There was an uncomfortable silence, during which she completely extricated herself from my arms. We sat down silently for some time, both of us avoiding eye contact with each other..
Suddenly she got up, and thanked me for coming. I took the cue ( she wanted me to leave immediately). Thus I took my leave, not quite sure if i haven't lost a dear friend, or worse still, acquired a mortal enemy.
Back in my house, I try calling her, but she doesn't answer my calls. I send her bbm chats, but she reads them but doesn't reply.

Please I need advice.. I am at a loss on how to handle this matter.

r u sure diz is a nigeria story
Re: She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead by Baddestguyp(m): 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
op, u did the right thing. Im not sure if I'd have done the same thing if I was in ur case tho
Re: She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead by Darcwudz(m): 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
U did d ryt tin....bcuz it wud have led to d wrong tin....#butnotsureabtme...
Re: She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead by thiefnubu(m): 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
Coldfeet: Let her be you did the right and sensible thing.
thanks. That helps a bit
Re: She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead by destante(f): 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hehe, very awkward moment. Okay ordinarily, you did the right thing. But then for a second, I imagined I was in the girls shoes, I would punch the dudes face into doing the supposedly wrong thing. cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead by OohMpa: 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
Nice script....

Let Ooh Mpa act as the guy but you need to change the script small sad

2 Likes

Re: She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead by thiefnubu(m): 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
Lagusta: Whats the title of the movie again

I hope its not "wet willy" angry

Dear Sir, movies here on planet earth are fashioned after real life experiences, not the other way round... I just hope that when a misfortune of epic proportions, just like the one which befell my friend, befalls you, you can also cynically look up the appropriate movie title.

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING SENSIBLE TO SAY, SHUT THE HELL UP!!

4 Likes

Re: She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
You did the right thing I respect your being,kudos
Re: She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead by Lagusta(m): 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
Tinubu:
Dear Sir, movies here on planet earth are fashioned after real life experiences, not the other way round... I just hope that when a misfortune of epic proportions, just like the one which befell my friend, befalls you, you can also cynically look up the appropriate movie title.

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING SENSIBLE TO SAY, SHUT THE HELL UP!!

habaaa guy, u don dey vex?!!?!?!!

Oya sorry, no vex, i dash you one chick for this thread, choose one....

Now seriously, if this c0cck nd bull story is actually true, then i commend you for acting like a matured man, without allowing your emotions to scrub your brain....

But if na me ehhhn, hmmmm
Re: She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead by slumbee(m): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
Wet kiss on her forehead lipsrsealed
Re: She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead by Suresh08: 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
Re: She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead by tayoxx(m): 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
u did d right thing bro

1 Like

Re: She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
papa ajasco productions grin

1 Like

Re: She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
OohMpa: Nice script....

Let Ooh Mpa act as the guy but you need to change the script small sad

Everytime I stumble upon your comment(s) it's always of you referring to yourself in the third person...Reminds me of Chris in ONE TREE HILL seasonals- he had an alter-ego.

3 Likes

Re: She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead by chymystique(f): 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
what's there to handle again?.... You ve already done what you had in mind or are you regretting not kissing her lips..... Free her n stop bin a bug undecided
Re: She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead by Chukkasy(m): 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
her fiancé just died, and she is surrendering her lips for you to kiss immediately, that's low....op you should be happy, not disturbed

1 Like

Re: She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead by Radiokilar: 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ogbeni @OP na india una dey abi? Sounds bollywood not nollywood
Re: She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead by nwaobitex: 11:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
lol
Re: She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
D way i dey look dis matter ehn.........i no trust dis op
Re: She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead by valdes00(m): 1:19am On Sep 14, 2014
To sum ppl, he did d right tin..... Bt to me, in situations lik dis, u nid to flow along.... I tink he jus lost a friend for doin the right tin.....
Re: She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead by Nobody: 4:25am On Sep 14, 2014
chymystique: what's there to handle again?.... You ve already done what you had in mind or are you regretting not kissing her lips..... Free her n stop bin a bug undecided
where av u bn sweerie?

1 Like

Re: She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead by saladhor(m): 6:11am On Sep 14, 2014
Suresh08: Op?? What the hell were u thinking??
She gave u d chance to explore her ''GOLDMINE'' and u turned her down?.
Look, girls plan their actions,She definitely knew what she was doing even b4 the call.
Maaaaan u Bleep.ed up......
U ll never get that opportunity again... Trust me

"GOLDMINE." Who talks like this? undecided
Re: She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead by Suresh08: 7:47am On Sep 14, 2014
I
saladhor:

"GOLDMINE." Who talks like this? undecided
Re: She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead by Ksslib(m): 8:13am On Sep 14, 2014
That console her 'wirelessly' part cracked me up!

On a more serious, your BF just died and na to kiss another guy dey hungry you. Who knows what ll have happened if you played along. Op you did well.

Hope this aint fiction though.
Re: She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 14, 2014
kia see free toto to phuck cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Act Stupid?? / ....... / Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Guy And A Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.