Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ....... (4513 Views)

Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? / Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 / Who Said Men Aren't Bootylicious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

....... by Enahi(f): 11:10am On Dec 15, 2015
Deleted because of too many insults.
Re: ....... by younghartz(m): 11:12am On Dec 15, 2015
Waiting
Re: ....... by donTbone(m): 11:13am On Dec 15, 2015
What would have happened if the research was negative and the instnict was right?
undecided

Enahi, i just helped you out

Don't get it twisted I have been fortunate to meet good guys too and have male friends.
My male friends also tell me stuffs they do to ladies and that pisses me off.

I know you won't like the truth but 90 percent of naija men are cheats.
My question is what's the essence of marriage when the man will end up cheating on the woman for life.

Love does not exist in the dictionary of Nigerian Men, to Nigerian Men women are just objects of satisfaction.
tongue tongue tongue

http://www.datingyouths..com./
Re: ....... by fluffybaby(f): 11:18am On Dec 15, 2015
Na today you dey know? Naija babes are now becoming equal to their task. As the men are going about cheating Naija babes now beleive that the main thing they can gain from a relationship with naija men is money and material things.
Because when you give your heart to a naija guy, there is 90% chance is is playing you.
Re: ....... by Tallesty1(m): 11:26am On Dec 15, 2015
Seems like some people's brain switch off when they want to post on Nland.

Men ain't worth it cause one man that wanted to marry you is a cheat, I bet you av 4goten that your father, brothers, uncles and the person that will later marry you are among the men that ain't worth, or maybe your father has a fine vagina between his legs. It is not impossible.

Nonsense.

BTW ever wondered why you attract cheats?

4 Likes

Re: ....... by trigar12(m): 11:27am On Dec 15, 2015
Re: ....... by ChappyChase: 11:27am On Dec 15, 2015
Make I book space...
Re: ....... by Enahi(f): 11:42am On Dec 15, 2015
fluffybaby:
Na today you dey know? Naija babes are now becoming equal to their task. As the men are going about cheating Naija babes now beleive that the oblx thing they can gain from a relationship with naija men is money and material things.

Not all naija babes sell themselves all because of money.
Re: ....... by Eleniyan15: 11:43am On Dec 15, 2015
That one nah boy not man
Re: ....... by Enahi(f): 11:48am On Dec 15, 2015
Re: ....... by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:54am On Dec 15, 2015
Tallesty1:

Men ain't worth it cause one man that wanted to marry you is a cheat, I bet you av 4goten that your father, brothers, uncles and the person that will later marry you are among the men that ain't worth, or maybe your father has a fine vagina between his legs. It is not impossible.

Nonsense.

Maybe its karma! wicked post bruv.
Re: ....... by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
Enahi:

Don't get it twisted I have been fortunate to meet good guys too and have male friends.

My question is what's the essence of marriage when the man will end up cheating on the woman for life.

Love does not exist in the dictionary of Nigerian Men, to Nigerian Men women are just objects of satisfaction.
Enough with ur generalization.. its obvious u r seething.. y r u makin dis sim like its an issue? look deep down insyd f u nd check 4 flaws, y nt reserv d energy 2 strengthen ur weaknesses? uve got drims ryt? pursue dm.. stop whining!
Re: ....... by fluffybaby(f): 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
Lol. See men fighting the OPs topic. If it was 1 woman that acted this way to a guy and the boy brings it to NL the guys here will rain curses on all women. They wilk not remember it was just 1 woman.

Let them swear that what OP said is false now they will not agree
Re: ....... by fluffybaby(f): 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
Enahi:

Who is talking all naija babes, even if its 1 its still naija babe if we have more thab 1 then its na8ja babes. I did not say all
Re: ....... by Enahi(f): 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: ....... by Daughterzion(f): 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
This is trivality dear. I hope you dont want to tell his to be wife this because u are jealous. I suggest u just give the wife a hint and then make her find it out herself because you dont know if the man truly loves her
Re: ....... by ronald4lif(m): 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
Don't worry about his to-be new wife, as you've moved on do so completely and face your front. Whatever challenges she faces is hers to worry about and no one else. Except if you're regretting that someone else was able to date and indeed marry the 'chronic womaniser' ex of yours.

You think if most women were to quit their relationship/marriage just coz their men cheated the institution marriage would still be in existence today?. I'm not holding brief for philandering men neither am I encouraging it but you see, a lot of men would cheat once the opportunity surfaces and if certain their secret rendezvous won't be exposed. Yea sadly, get over yourselves.

1 Like

Re: ....... by Tallesty1(m): 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
Enahi:

How can you say that 90% of Nigerian men are cheats when you haven't met 0.1% of them?

How many states in Nigeria have you been to

How many LGs in that state do you know?

How many communities in each LG do you know?

Think!

2 Likes

Re: ....... by johnson232: 1:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
fluffybaby:

Because when you give your heart to a naija guy, there is 90% chance is is playing you.
this is not true...
Re: ....... by AfroKnight: 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
Who dey talk? angry So you "allowed" him to have sex with you.... As if you didn't enjoy it undecided angry

Truth be told, you were just a booty call to him. He has met his Queen. The reason he is calling you is probably because he just wants a quick snack of plantain chips before eating the main course. tongue

2 Likes

Re: ....... by falconey(m): 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: ....... by Yksoul(m): 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
WHY DID U ALLOW THE GUY TO HAVE CARNAL KNOWLEDGE OF U 2 MONTHS INTO THE RELATIONSHP? PLEASE,BE WISE NEXT TIME

2 Likes

Re: ....... by jmoore(m): 1:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
Enahi:

what should I do to him?
Spread your legs again for him.

Lamentations unlimited. undecided

2 Likes

Re: ....... by dryyansh1(m): 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
Uhm

Re: ....... by DigitalSignal(m): 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
Are you angry that he moved on without trying hard enough to make amends with you or because he's calling you to see him for a last romantic lap before his marriage? Well, you don't have to tell his would-be wife anything as she would make her own investigations if she is as concerned as you're about his being a womanizer! Some ladies just want financial protection in marriage and every other thing is secondary to them. By the way, since you were so suspicious of his being a womanizer, why did you allow him slip through your legs?
Re: ....... by lilmax(m): 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
You are stupi.d

1.but as a sharp girl I was able to know by his appearance that he is a cheat.

2.My instinct wasn't wrong at all the first month was h ellish for me with him demanding sex from me like no tomorrow. I decided I won't give him until ending of the 2nd month(sharp girl indeed).

“I really feel sorry for his wife to be and feel I should let her know the type of man she is about to get married to and that he has been disturbing me.
She didn't take enough time to study him and She probably wants to marry him because of his money.“

Why feel sorry? both of you are in the same category

3 Likes

Re: ....... by sauceEEP(m): 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
Enahi:

Wow when it comes to women you believe not all sell themselves because of money but to you men are cheat.... Just imagine your reasoning and to think that you opened your legs to him knowing fully that he's cheat speaks volumes. You believed as a sharp babe that sex would keep him...
You better discard that rubbish thought of telling his would be wife about his escapades and move on with your life.

Lesson: never open your legs to any Tom, Uche, Harry that comes your way.

1 Like

Re: ....... by allyon(m): 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
Tallesty1:

Nonsense.

she lost it.
Re: ....... by allyon(m): 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
Enahi:

i swear.. Trying to convience or correct u is a waste of time. U say my friend tells me this and that, i have met him and his. Pls. U talk as if u have no mind of ur own

1 Like

Re: ....... by allyon(m): 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
allyon:
i swear.. Trying to convience or correct u is a waste of time. U say my friend tells me this and that, i have met him and his. Pls. U talk as if u have no mind of ur own
90%of naija men are cheat. Where is ur solid proof? Have u opened ur tricky mouth to accept proposal from all the men in naija. Eww
Re: ....... by allyon(m): 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
fluffybaby:
Lol. See men fighting the OPs topic. If it was 1 woman that acted this way to a guy and the boy brings it to NL the guys here will rain curses on all women. They wilk not remember it was just 1 woman.

Let them swear that what OP said is false now they will not agree
monkey dey talk. With u as a example of a arrogant sexist. Are u not allowed to criticize men. U are merely implying that women are been underrated in naija which is false. Especially imprudent igbo lady such as u
Re: ....... by allyon(m): 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
Enahi:

I am not whining and I don't see any flaws from me in this case, I was just careful and observant is there anything wrong in that?

I am just worried about the woman and nothing else.
if I had flaws that man wouldn't have asked his relative to marry me.

I understand this is nairaland where people don't like the truth and kicks against it.
Then stay off naira land if there is flaw in it. Mumu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Saw Her Sexy Body As She Undressed In My Front, See What I Did Next(pics) / Guys Would You Allow This Form From Your Wife While Driving - Photo / Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.