Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

I Need To Praise Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To Praise Him (3349 Views)

My romantic Poem To Praise The Womanhood / Try These: She Will Praise You Before Her Friends / “strictly For Wives” By Praise Fowowe – A Must Have! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Praise Him by MaiSuya(m): 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2009
Feelitx:

Sistawoman,

I am happy that at last someone is saying something good about a Nigerian Man not the usual bashing we get every day.

Abi o!!

Mrs Sisterwoman na God go bless you!!
Re: I Need To Praise Him by connkg(m): 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2009
Sistawoman,
Congrats, many happy returns.

Baby [SISI] Jinx,
Please, I look forward to your response.
Your "upside sown ijo" was cool, ! {it showed you were on cheap crack}
I'd like to read your views on this a year later.

**God help me find HIS choice of a wife for me!
Re: I Need To Praise Him by Czarskit(m): 11:54pm On Apr 21, 2009
~ Am I hallucinating? ~ A thread complimenting 9ja men? ~ I need to wake up pretty soon ~
Re: I Need To Praise Him by evergreen6: 11:58pm On Apr 21, 2009
Sistawoman always compliment naija men cool
Re: I Need To Praise Him by sistawoman: 12:00am On Apr 22, 2009
I cant believe we are coming up on our one year ann.

I read posts here from women who have been married 6 months and they want to walk away from their spouse.  I cant imagine ever walking away from my spouse.

I feel completely naked in front of someone other than God and it feels great.  I have never been so open and honest about everything that is me and never do i hesitate to think if I should share this or share that.  I have never had a partner that has made me feel like my deepest darkest secrets were safe with him.   Like I said I have never felt naked but comfortable being naked to him.

When I think i cant love him more I do.
When I think this is the height the best, it gets higher and better.
When I see him i still get butterflies in the pit of my stomach.
Before he speaks I know what he needs.
I feel his presence when he comes near.
I smile from ear to ear, when i see his text, hear his voice, smell his scent, and feel his touch.
No matter how sick i am he always makes me feel better.
No matter how annoyed I am, I always melt like butter at the sight of his sad face.
Awake or asleep he is always on my mind.
When I shop, I look for things for him.
He is the other piece of me that God created for me.
He and I were meant to be together now at this point in our lives.

I cant say anymore. . . . . . I love, love, love him.

All the pain, tears and lost love that I endured prepared me to accept and appreciate his love.  If not for everyone who heart i broke or who broke my heart I might not really know what i have in my other half.
Re: I Need To Praise Him by Diva1(f): 12:02am On Apr 22, 2009
sistawoman:

I read posts here from women who have been married 6 months and they want to walk away from their spouse. I cant imagine ever walking away from my spouse.

I feel completely naked in front of someone other than God and it feels great. I have never been so open and honest about everything that is me and never do i hesitate to think if I should share this or share that. I have never had a partner that has made me feel like my deepest darkest secrets were safe with him. Like I said I have never felt naked but comfortable being naked to him.

I smile from ear to ear, when i see his text, hear his voice, smell his scent, and feel his touch.
No matter how annoyed I am, I always melt like butter at the sight of his sad face.

All the pain, tears and lost love that I endured prepared me to accept and appreciate his love. If not for everyone who heart i broke or who broke my heart I might not really know what i have in my other half.

I envy you. Lucky you and God bless you.
Re: I Need To Praise Him by SOJ(m): 11:47am On Apr 22, 2009
LMAOLC!!!! Sistawoman don kill me o! U actually sang the K-Ci & Jojo classic word-for-word! Kai, love nwantintin. U must bring the guy here make we meet am;dont worry NL gals no go carry am off!LOLz!
Re: I Need To Praise Him by sistawoman: 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2009
SOJ:

LMAOLC!!!! Sistawoman don kill me o! U actually sang the K-Ci & Jojo classic word-for-word! Kai, love nwantintin. U must bring the guy here make we meet am;dont worry NL gals no go carry am off!LOLz!

I actually cut and pasted it.
Re: I Need To Praise Him by soulamanne(m): 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2009
this woman love her guy die and she neva minces words on it.i wish i knew ur age cos na only a mature woman go don undastand and apprc8 her man like this.i pray my gf gets to this stage cos atimes she sucks!19 tough
Re: I Need To Praise Him by MaiSuya(m): 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2009
sistawoman:

I read posts here from women who have been married 6 months and they want to walk away from their spouse.  I cant imagine ever walking away from my spouse.

I feel completely naked in front of someone other than God and it feels great.  I have never been so open and honest about everything that is me and never do i hesitate to think if I should share this or share that.  I have never had a partner that has made me feel like my deepest darkest secrets were safe with him.   Like I said I have never felt naked but comfortable being naked to him.

All the pain, tears and lost love that I endured prepared me to accept and appreciate his love.  If not for everyone who heart i broke or who broke my heart I might not really know what i have in my other half.

This is lovely . . .  cry I kno men don't cry but dis is tooooooooooo much . .
Re: I Need To Praise Him by sistawoman: 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2009
soulamanne:

this woman love her guy die and she neva minces words on it.i wish i knew ur age cos na only a mature woman go don undastand and apprc8 her man like this.i pray my gf gets to this stage cos atimes she sucks!19 tough

I am 34.

Mai Suya:

This is lovely . . . cry I kno men don't cry but dis is tooooooooooo much . .

Thanks. . . . I just spoke from the heart.
Re: I Need To Praise Him by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2009
where is this dude? He deserves an award.
Re: I Need To Praise Him by Treetop20(m): 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2009
may your marriage continue to give you
joy and blessings. he really does deserve an award
Re: I Need To Praise Him by bluespice(f): 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2009
*praying*

lord help me meet a man that will make me feel like sistawoman everyday of my life

amen

im happy for u oh sistawoman
congrats on ur coming anniversary kiss
Re: I Need To Praise Him by sistawoman: 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2009
bluespice:

*praying*

lord help me meet a man that will make me feel like sistawoman everyday of my life

amen

im happy for u oh sistawoman
congrats on ur coming anniversary kiss

And I pray and think God everyday for putting him in his mommies belly and bringing him here to this earth.

The one that God made for you is out there and waiting.
Re: I Need To Praise Him by GEW: 8:40am On Jul 23, 2009
sistawoman:

And I pray and think God everyday for putting him in his mommies belly and bringing him here to this earth.

The one that God made for you is out there and waiting.
true but most would rather be doing try your luck with every boy and girl in town. good things come to those who wait as they say.

well done sistawoman
Re: I Need To Praise Him by Backup: 2:54am On Jul 30, 2009
Then praise him. grin grin
Re: I Need To Praise Him by topup: 4:55am On Jul 30, 2009
I'm so happy for you. grin

I'm also very thrilled that you've recovered very well from your operation smiley.
Re: I Need To Praise Him by honeric01(m): 9:57am On Apr 11, 2013
bump!
Re: I Need To Praise Him by Ugosample(m): 11:20pm On Aug 13, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My People Help Dis Case Of Mine / Boiz Want Sex And Gals Want ? Apart 4m Material Tins. / Can You Date/marry A Girl Like This(pics)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.