Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup (3377 Views)

Really Angry And Disappointed In My Girlfriend For Taking Alcohol / His Response To My 'i Love You' / How To Get A Girl Really Angry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by CEtoO(f): 11:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
My friend is presently really angry with her boyfriend. They had a little misunderstanding and when she told him she's not happy with him, he told her that whenever she was ready to be happy with him, she should let him know. As it is now, they haven't contacted each other for over two weeks.
Ladies how will u feel if u get such response from your partner?
And guys, is that the right response to give to your partner?
Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by ERCROSS(m): 11:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
This is only a tip of the iceberg...

Why is ur frnd unhappy with his bf in d first place..

Coz dis ur half story.. Is incomprehensible

#waiting4dRestPartOfTheStory...

2 Likes

Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
If I was a lady I will be like shoooooo since I'm not let me wait for comments sha !
Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by naijaboiy: 11:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
WoW,,they have not talked to each other for two weeks?

Pride really kills.

That guy should just let everything slide and apologise to her. Only except if he's tired of the relationship.

3 Likes

Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by iceberylin(m): 11:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
the relationship don end already
grin

1 Like

Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
hmm the guy should have asked her why she's not happy with him embarassed I think the guy just wants an excuse to breakup with her. some men tho undecided smh

1 Like

Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
The guy sef

all this new generation bfs

2 Likes

Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by adepiero: 11:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
That gun shot reply is only meant for a nagging spouse undecided

3 Likes

Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by chibwike(m): 11:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
Lol...best response ever...shoutout to that guy

5 Likes

Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by CEtoO(f): 11:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
Both of them are my friend. I've tried to talk them both into making up but they don't want to. D lady said she can't believe his response and that she will never call until he calls and apologise. D guy told me he's still very much in love with her but he can only call if she calls or sends him a message. In fact I don tire sef because both of them are very sturbbon

1 Like

Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by engrtee(f): 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
Guy is heartless
Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by sulmeza(m): 12:00am On Nov 17, 2014
Op...d full story abeg...wat makes ur frnd unhapi towards her bf in d first place...or maybe she didnt giv u d ful gist
Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by naijaboiy: 12:01am On Nov 17, 2014
CEtoO:
Both of them are my friend. I've tried to talk them both into making up but they don't want to. D lady said she can't believe his response and that she will never call until he calls and apologise. D guy told me he's still very much in love with her but he can only call if she calls or sends him a message. In fact I don tire sef because both of them are very sturbbon
They are kids...

2 Likes

Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by martyns303(m): 12:02am On Nov 17, 2014
The guy is my kind of person, I wish I can post the conversation I had this evening.

Naturally a guy would want to show care and affection towards his woman, but Nigerian girls are just too much of an issue, they have this perception like the world revolves around them, or that a guy owes them everything.

They have this mind set of a cat, where they see themselves as something bigger than they actually are. Nigerian women need to go and date other African men and see the difference.

I have had the chance to visit a few countries, and women from other countries adore Nigerian men, we naturally have this caring attitude towards women, even if it is not enough, it is far better than what any other African man can offer ( if its any better Huddah, Sidika, Vera and co wont be here fighting themselves ), quote me anywhere. The closest country in terms of exposure will be SA, go and date a South African woman and see how she will appreciate you, even when you are doing things that you would consider ordinary.

No one here knows the full story of what happened, but I can try to paint a scenario.

My best guess is that he did something wrong (or maybe she did), and he has been apologizing about it, but then she kept on nagging about it, or saying awful things to him, you all know how they react. Guy must have had enough, and told her straight up whenever she is ready to chill her nerves.

11 Likes

Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by naijaboiy: 12:02am On Nov 17, 2014
claireshan:
The guy sef

Which one be new generation bfs again? grin
Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by bigt2(m): 12:05am On Nov 17, 2014
As a lady, you need to let your friend know that words like this hurts. She needs to swallow her pride for this time because only God knows what else she said and the pressure on the man's neck before he used that word on her.
I believe he as a man should have kept silent but hey! She will do it over and over again if he did kept silent. Tell her to make peace and see as you become their neutral friend over time!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by grinface98(m): 12:07am On Nov 17, 2014
The best thing to do is to call them both, ask the girl why she's not happy in the first place & talk to them about wot they want from each other.
Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 17, 2014
claireshan:
The guy sef

Hian!!!And I thought na 1 mama dy talk nt knwing u ar among us
Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 17, 2014
edozie04:
Hian!!!And I thought na 1 mama dy talk nt knwing u ar among us
Abegi una too give wahala
Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 17, 2014
naijaboiy:

Which one be new generation bfs again? grin
You should know better
Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 17, 2014
claireshan:
Abegi una too give wahala
lols,una own worse
Thumbs up to that guy jaree,no time 4 bullshit
Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by naijaboiy: 12:20am On Nov 17, 2014
claireshan:
You should know better

means we have new generation gfs too? grin

And i'm pretty sure you fall under that category also tongue

1 Like

Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by tchigofigo(m): 12:24am On Nov 17, 2014
jst set them up..trick dm into a surprise meeting, then excuse them.,n mk sure it's a lonely place..na then u go knw d power of konji.,if she no kari belle een.?then, no b me write dis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 17, 2014
edozie04:
lols,una own worse
Thumbs up to that guy jaree,no time 4 bullshit
You see what am talking about

u must be one of them

the girl is even wasting her precious time with the nigro
Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 17, 2014
naijaboiy:

means we have new generation gfs too? grin

And i'm pretty sure you fall under that category also tongue
definitely not don't think so

guys tho

most of them play with a woman’s heart. Why mislead a good woman if you know you are not going to love her the way she deserves to be loved.

1 Like

Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 17, 2014
claireshan:
You see what am talking about

u must be one of them

the girl is even wasting her precious time with the nigro
lol,lemme give u an example,there was a time my gf called me in the middle of the night when I was sleeping,itz not as if she calls like that often and she told me,bae,am hungry come and buy me suya,and this was around 1,what will u say about that?

1 Like

Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by naijaboiy: 12:31am On Nov 17, 2014
claireshan:
definitely not don't think so

guys tho

most of them play with a woman’s heart. Why mislead a good woman if you know you are not going to love her the way she deserves to be loved.
That moment when girls play innocent after they didn't use their head wisely in a relationship grin

3 Likes

Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 17, 2014
naijaboiy:

That moment when girls play innocent after they didn't use their head wisely in a relationship grin
undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

don't understand you
Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 17, 2014
edozie04:
lol,lemme give u an example,there was a time my gf called me in the middle of the night when I was sleeping,itz not as if she calls like that often and she told me,bae,am hungry come and buy me suya,and this was around 1,what will u say about that?
loll lmaogrin I guess she was joking
Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by martyns303(m): 12:42am On Nov 17, 2014
edozie04:

Can you imagine? none of her relatives will do that kind of thing for her, not even her mother or father will wake up by 1am and go and buy her SUYA angry by that hour of the day. And I bet if u didn't she would get all funky and start acting up, call u uncaring, tell you she is not "happy with u" and tell you she won't call you until you "call and apologize" and if you are not a wimp and stand your ground you get judged. The way Nigerian girls reason tho, no wonder Nigerian men keep marrying outside.

2 Likes

Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 17, 2014
claireshan:
loll lmaogrin I guess she was joking

Which kind dirty joke be that?My beauty sleep?That night eh she hear am from me
Re: His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup by naijaboiy: 12:44am On Nov 17, 2014
claireshan:
undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

don't understand you
lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? / I'm Now Her Option, And I Hate!! / What Does She Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.