Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,737 members, 7,813,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Why Buhari Cannot Rule Us Again -wole Soyinka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Cannot Rule Us Again -wole Soyinka (5408 Views)

Is This The Man That Will Rule Us For The Next 4yrs (picture) / ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect / Why Soludo Cannot Rule Anambra State Now ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Cannot Rule Us Again -wole Soyinka by Gucciboss: 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: Why Buhari Cannot Rule Us Again -wole Soyinka by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
barcanista: Mr. Soyinka thank you for your opinion.
1. Tai Solarin was corrupt
2. The Drug Traffickers really traffiked drugs. It would have been different IF they were innocent. I understand you don't support death penalty but Sir, the only issue I have with that action was that the tribunal should have convicted and jailed them using other existing laws
3. Alex Ekwueme was jailed of corruption. Stockpiles of money ranged from $56,000 found at his home. He even owned up to the offence.
4. No case was established against shagari, he was POOR and retired to his village even after his release while Ekweme established his business.
5. Buhari isn't a tribal bigot, he jailed Senator Sabo Bakin Zuwo, The Civilian Governor of Kano State, a fellow fulani muslim for 300years for corruption.
6. The freedom of Speech was his low, but do we have freedom of speech today despite the FOI?
7. You Wole is a respectable man. I like your activism but Sir, please get some of your fact right.

#barcanista
U re bleSsed... Educate dem more plz
Re: Why Buhari Cannot Rule Us Again -wole Soyinka by tomakint: 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
rozayx5:

just some few weeksago barcanista was anti buhari and surprised seeing him fighting anything that paints buhari black even violation of human rights embarassed embarassed
I didn't tag him 'naive-minded wannabe' for nothing. The confused dolt will soon run out of battery just watch him grin grin his story is more like, 'he who stands for nothing will fall for anything' he lacks direction! cool

6 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Cannot Rule Us Again -wole Soyinka by Mogidi: 11:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
barcanista: D1ckhead, is trolling barcanista your new role given you by TAN? You silly scvm I give you the 100% go-ahead to dig my "posts" and watch how I handle it. I will tell everyone the difference between a smart one and a foolish one. After I'm done with you I will place yoi on my "ignore" cage as usual. Already forumites sees you as a trolling jokem
It sÛcks being you

Your above rant has validated my point, you're a confused schmuck, and by D1ckhead am assuming you're being self-referential?
You can edit what you wrote but can't edit other peole's post so save yourself this hand wringing excercise by doing a research on a topic you're going to espouse strong views on.

I doubt cunthair like you would bother with research, your leash-holders don't expect you to, do they?

Man, it must suck to be so wrong so often, poor animal.

6 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Cannot Rule Us Again -wole Soyinka by Mogidi: 11:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
@rozayx5
Don't mind the cunthair, he thought we'd all forgotten what he said by editing his post, study the posts under his own and you come to grasp the doublespeak of this douche-bag.

Here's the link, don't forget he's edited his post to reflect his present pay rise. Enjoy!!

Barcanista speaking from his other orifice.
https://www.nairaland.com/1855677/opinion-why-buharis-candidacy-not#25443271

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Cannot Rule Us Again -wole Soyinka by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
Mogidi:

Your above rant has validated my point, you're a confused schmuck, and by D1ckhead am assuming you're being self-referential?
You can edit what you wrote but can't edit other peole's post so save yourself this hand wringing excercise by doing a research on a topic you're going to espouse strong views on.

I doubt cunthair like you would bother with research, your leash-holders don't expect you to, do they?

Man, it must suck to be so wrong so often, poor animal.
pfool I didn't edit, I MODIFIED my comment to reflect my position(I am very sure that you can't counter ithem)Lolssss imagine this dimwit troll exchanging words with me?(How low have I gone?) Hahaah Mogidi, I understand your miserable plight and I know how pathetic your pathetic life can be. I know that yu s1lly scvm is a product of inbreeDing. Anyway, I hope you carry out your task of trolling barcanista, given you by TAN? I will be of great help in this your trolling role.

Happy trolling
Re: Why Buhari Cannot Rule Us Again -wole Soyinka by PenSniper: 1:29am On Sep 15, 2014
brownlord:

What does this stupidity you display here daily stand for, to be made a mod. Or to be relevant in APC? So after reading that undiluted piece, you still come up with this trash, of what right has he to kill and imprison anyone without fair trial or giving whip go soldiers to return people to slave era. Young man you need help

He is not a young man so help may not avail much for him.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Cannot Rule Us Again -wole Soyinka by Nobody: 2:19am On Sep 15, 2014
Buhari is overdue for retirement

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Cannot Rule Us Again -wole Soyinka by Sibabasibaba1: 3:43am On Sep 15, 2014
1. Tai Solarin was corrupt

3. Alex Ekwueme was jailed of corruption. Stockpiles of money ranged from $56,000 found at his home. He even owned up to the offence.

Mr BARCANISTER,

Oga,

Can you please educate us on Solarin's and Ekwueme's corrupt practices. When was the money found on Ekwueme and where? Are you aware of Justice Irikife panel's report on Ekwueme? Can you provide a link to Ekwueme's acceptance of the corruption you are alleging?

Answer these questions or SHUT UP on Ekwueme's jail issue forever. You can defend your man, GMB the democracy destroyer, for all we care but with facts-not with fiction.

Cheers.

7 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Cannot Rule Us Again -wole Soyinka by Austindark(m): 7:58am On Sep 15, 2014
gej might be regarded as weak by some, but the truth remains dat his advantages over buhari is light-years apart

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Cannot Rule Us Again -wole Soyinka by slimghost(m): 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
Sibabasibaba1: 1. Tai Solarin was corrupt

Mr BARCANISTER,

Oga,

Can you please educate us on Solarin's and Ekwueme's corrupt practices. When was the money found on Ekwueme and where? Are you aware of Justice Irikife panel's report on Ekwueme? Can you provide a link to Ekwueme's acceptance of the corruption you are alleging?

Answer these questions or SHUT UP on Ekwueme's jail issue forever. You can defend your man, GMB the democracy destroyer, for all we care but with facts-not with fiction.

G
Cheers.
Dont mind that silly kid with pea sized brain called barcanisa!
Always making a big fool of himself on NL politics section.
Re: Why Buhari Cannot Rule Us Again -wole Soyinka by Natureboyraph(m): 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
BuddahMonk:
This aint any news, Soyinka vermose your drunk.

Mumu
Re: Why Buhari Cannot Rule Us Again -wole Soyinka by Natureboyraph(m): 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2015

U re bleSsed... Educate dem more plz
First Class Nonsense
Re: Why Buhari Cannot Rule Us Again -wole Soyinka by Gondonu: 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
Tai Solarin,Gani Fawenmi,Awolowo etc will really be turning in their graves(with due respect) with this generation.The atrocities committed by GMB were so grave that he should not be talked about. But what do we have today? The APC of all its finest brains is only forcing down a senile,tyrantic,unproductive & illiterate ex-dictator on Nigerians.What an insult on the sensibility of the educated.Histroy will never forgive us if we accept this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Is A No Man's Land / Buhari Has Caged Obasanjo, Tinubu & Atiku / Personality Profile: Alfred Diete-spiff Nigerias' Youngest Military Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.