Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Fairy Tales Our Grand Parents Told Us - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fairy Tales Our Grand Parents Told Us (11856 Views)

What Is The Most Hurtful Thing Yr Parents Told You Out Of Anger? / Things My Parents Told Me / Lies Our Parents Told Us! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Fairy Tales Our Grand Parents Told Us by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 03, 2014
My grandma once told me dat back in their village,there was this man that steals chicken,after stealing and cooking it he calls the owners child to come and eat out of it,the child not knowing its his/her parents chicken,eats out of it,so when the owner of the chicken starts searching 4 d chicken,the man starts singing,if u should start raining curses that ur child ate out of it bla bla bla.......... The man was later caught and purnished sha

1 Like

Re: Fairy Tales Our Grand Parents Told Us by tpia5: 7:45am On Nov 29, 2014
dridowu:
[size=60pt]GOOD MORNING NIGERIANS[/size]

Hello.
Re: Fairy Tales Our Grand Parents Told Us by tpia5: 7:45am On Nov 29, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Forget A Spouse That Has Forgotten You / Advice Needed For Living In Nigeria / Soldier Reunited With Mom After 30 Years (Thanks to google) ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.