Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,401 members, 7,958,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

Does Love Truely Exist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Love Truely Exist? (1767 Views)

Is True Love Truely Crazy???? / Does Love Truely Exist? / Do She-males Truely Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Love Truely Exist? by bizprowess1(f): 11:28am On Sep 14, 2014
I am becoming convinced that true love between a man and a woman doesnt exist. Maybe it does exist between the oyinbos.i have no idea. But for the nigerian man or woman, is there such a tin as true love? I am a sadly married mother of two . i met my husband years b4 we got married. I actuali knew him to be a renowed liar. But t didnt mata because we werent even friends then. I just knew him. Years later we met again and one tin led to another, we got close and then we got married. Funny tin is everybody around him had notin good to say abt him. His mother only had one good attribute abt him "him sabi spend for woman sha". Foolishly I swore in my mind dat there was a good side to him dat nobody saw and I would bring dat good side out of him. Two kid later I wake up from my slumber. He is just being himself. The late nights, the lies ,the secret phonecalls, the sex chats and texts. He s just being himself. I am actually disappointed in myself for believing in him. I am angry at myslf for deceiving myslf into tinking he was worth it.I refuse to go sleeping around just because he is doing it. because D thing s, I actually still believe dat true love exists. I believe that i chose a partner for the wrong reasons. I was a hopeless romantic. Or am I still deceiving myself tinking that true love still exists? No bashing please. I discovered that writing helps me let off steam hence dis post.i only need reassurance that love does exist.
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by Mimienudles(f): 11:43am On Sep 14, 2014
True love exist in those who believes it does. Whatever feels lost will be restored in thousand ways, just believe without regrets and don't forget to smile to your lovely kids
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by Ezedon(m): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
True love is like a ghost which everybody talks about but few have seen, so if ghost exist, true love also exist
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by diamondpaul(m): 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
Yes,but Only in ur dream's baby.ppeo of nowaday's aren't taking thing's too serious...like they use to.
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by Enegod(m): 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
yes 'Love' is in the Oxford English
Dictionary undecided
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
I dunno, it prolly does it prolly doesn't
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by frrank(m): 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
It does exist, maybe in another planet shocked
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
Truth is, at a point in our lives the love which we once felt depreciates.
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by Tallesty1(m): 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
bizprowess1: I am becoming convinced that true love between a man and a woman doesnt exist. Maybe it does exist between the oyinbos.i have no idea. But for the nigerian man or woman, is there such a tin as true love? I am a sadly married mother of two . i met my husband years b4 we got married. I actuali knew him to be a renowed liar. But t didnt mata because we werent even friends then. I just knew him. Years later we met again and one tin led to another, we got close and then we got married. Funny tin is everybody around him had notin good to say abt him. His mother only had one good attribute abt him "him sabi spend for woman sha". Foolishly I swore in my mind dat there was a good side to him dat nobody saw and I would bring dat good side out of him. Two kid later I wake up from my slumber. He is just being himself. The late nights, the lies ,the secret phonecalls, the sex chats and texts. He s just being himself. I am actually disappointed in myself for believing in him. I am angry at myslf for deceiving myslf into tinking he was worth it.I refuse to go sleeping around just because he is doing it. because D thing s, I actually still believe dat true love exists. I believe that i chose a partner for the wrong reasons. I was a hopeless romantic. Or am I still deceiving myself tinking that true love still exists? No bashing please. I discovered that writing helps me let off steam hence dis post.i only need reassurance that love does exist.
It exists.
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by isokey: 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
I am convinced it exist. Dont travel in it without your brains, its a long journey and love is really not enough!
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
Well, if you take a walk down the memory lane, i am preety sure there is a good guy you have missed all along. The good guy probably wasn't a good liar, a cheat and a womaniser. The same guy probably treated you right but instead you weren't feeling the Mr nice guy. Fastforward to 2014, after 2 kids, boring marriage and reality steers right in front of you, you begin to doubt the existence of genuine love. Reality check to all ladies - What you see before marriage is what you get after marriage. The same womanizer you dated before marriage will remain the same after marriage, it might probably get worse. Open your eyes, be very very careful whilst making your choices if you do not want to come back wranting like this lady.
bizprowess1: I am becoming convinced that true love between a man and a woman doesnt exist. Maybe it does exist between the oyinbos.i have no idea. But for the nigerian man or woman, is there such a tin as true love? I am a sadly married mother of two . i met my husband years b4 we got married. I actuali knew him to be a renowed liar. But t didnt mata because we werent even friends then. I just knew him. Years later we met again and one tin led to another, we got close and then we got married. Funny tin is everybody around him had notin good to say abt him. His mother only had one good attribute abt him "him sabi spend for woman sha". Foolishly I swore in my mind dat there was a good side to him dat nobody saw and I would bring dat good side out of him. Two kid later I wake up from my slumber. He is just being himself. The late nights, the lies ,the secret phonecalls, the sex chats and texts. He s just being himself. I am actually disappointed in myself for believing in him. I am angry at myslf for deceiving myslf into tinking he was worth it.I refuse to go sleeping around just because he is doing it. because D thing s, I actually still believe dat true love exists. I believe that i chose a partner for the wrong reasons. I was a hopeless romantic. Or am I still deceiving myself tinking that true love still exists? No bashing please. I discovered that writing helps me let off steam hence dis post.i only need reassurance that love does exist.
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
Truest love does exist but not everybody is capable of fulfilling it !!
True love , to me, implies conditionaless emotional feelings towards another person regardless of any situation !!

But nowadays , before you find someone who love you without condition, you go waka no be small !! .... Who no wan ride ferari and bang the best Nyansh !! grin
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by Joejonah(m): 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
I almost pass by, but I felt I should drop a word with you....

stop killing your soul by thinking you can change a human being, be that as it may, there are dirty things we have to unconditionally put up with. love him the more, don't feel bad for that... draw close to God for a happy family, pray consistently for him.

and before I forget, don't walk away... for the known is better than the unknown.
my prayers are with you.
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by andyanders: 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
There is true love but hard to find.When mistakes are made like you did by knowing who is was before you still went ahead to marry him, it will be difficult to just change him, unless God is involved. It is like saying that he smokes and you when I marry him, I will force him to change. You cannot try to force a guy or an adult to change by force.

Yours at this stage and part of the world since children are involved is to try as much as possible to marry your children and see he gives them the best education and now commit him in your private prayers and allow God to help you change him.

Madam, I advise you not to allow this kill you by thinking, rather find joy in God and He will surely see you through because this is marriage. I would have advised you to quit the relationship b4 this marriage and since you have been married and children involved, please do hang in there.

My only fear is his adulterous life so that he would not end up infecting you with any disease.
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by fuckshit: 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
3cycle: Truth is, at a point in our lives the love which we once felt depreciates.
FÜCK!! Ought not to be that way. The FÜCKING essence of love, from a FÜCKING relationship or FÜCKING marriage standpoint, is that real unconditional love grows over time & develops from going through the FÜCKING beautiful things & FÜCKING storms together.

we FÜCKING grow to love. Real love FÜCKING grows over time & it is not based on an emotion, but a FÜCKING choice grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
fuckshit: FÜCK!! Ought not to be that way. The FÜCKING essence of love, from a FÜCKING relationship or FÜCKING marriage standpoint, is that real unconditional love grows over time & develops from going through the FÜCKING beautiful things & FÜCKING storms together.

we FÜCKING grow to love. Real love FÜCKING grows over time & it is not based on an emotion, but a FÜCKING choice grin grin

Word!
Niccur you are one fuccking mothafuckka with a fuccking good brains. Fucckin keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
The only true love I have and wiLl only believe in is GODs LOVE and my mother's LOVE ...
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by Nancydearie(f): 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
Yes,true love do exist.
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
Pls visit www.google.com
thank me later cheesy

but op u shouldn't have married him since u know him as a lier b4 marriage.
#Advice to all single ladies &gentlemen
pls do not marry someone with a bad habit
thinking he or she is gonna change or u can change him,4get all those nollywood movies showing u how someone changed his or her partner yours might b different once u find your partner with a character u don't want pls quit d relationship never think of marriage,marriage is a decision for life(ie in Christianity)so don't marry him or her thinking he\she would change.

Op always pray 4 ur husband may God help u and make him understand.
Take care
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by Charles4075(m): 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
Love is Pointless, Painful and Highly-overrated..

1 Like

Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by Elkewwty(f): 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
Yes wink
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by fuckshit: 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
letsdothis:

Word!
Niccur you are one fuccking mothafuckka with a fuccking good brains. Fucckin keep it up.
FÜCKING thanks grin grin
hey! your FÜCKING welcome to NL. just FÜCKING have fun
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ace2013: Well, if you take a walk down the memory lane, i am preety sure there is a good guy you have missed all along. The good guy probably wasn't a good liar, a cheat and a womaniser. The same guy probably treated you right but instead you weren't feeling the Mr nice guy. Fastforward to 2014, after 2 kids, boring marriage and reality steers right in front of you, you begin to doubt the existence of genuine love. Reality check to all ladies - What you see before marriage is what you get after marriage. The same womanizer you dated before marriage will remain the same after marriage, it might probably get worse. Open your eyes, be very very careful whilst making your choices if you do not want to come back wranting like this lady.

You chauvinistic pig
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
Nairaland has lost its essence , threads like this won't make front page but threads like "Turkey or chicken , which do you prefer".
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by tenderlyme(f): 11:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
pls don,t get pissed off by his attitudes just turn a deaf ear to it.I do believe dat there still a silver linning in the a dark clouds u may think u don,t hv a reason to stay back but pls stay in it for d kids ok and NEVER FORGET TO PRAY FOR HIM.You may not have asingle word of prayer for him but tell GOD all about it.He knows your end from d beginning.PLS STAY BACK.
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by tenderlyme(f): 11:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
i have once thought like dis too because of heartbreaks but now i look up smile to myself knowing dat he loves me just d way i am right frm d womb
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by Ruq: 12:01am On Sep 16, 2014
With milk of the puppy yes.
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by Nobody: 2:29am On Sep 16, 2014
To me, love is a trashy scam. Its highly deceitful...If not, how do u explain two people claiming to be heads over heels in love doing all sorts of things together, making sacrifices(all in d deceiving stage), and of a sudden they decide to break up... How is dat love?.... The love thing only blinds ur eyes to reality and u find urself giving up so much after which, u end up broken, asking urself "how did i let dis happen?" ANSWER TO DAT QUESTION- YOU ALLOWED YOURSELF TO BE DECEIVED BY THE SO CALLED 'LOVE'.

1 Like

Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by MisterLongman(m): 2:39am On Sep 16, 2014
Mimienudles: True love exist in those who believes it does. Whatever feels lost will be restored in thousand ways, just believe without regrets and don't forget to smile to your lovely kids
Iffa hear say true love exist....... You think say all those acts Ini edo and desmond elliot dey act for nollywood film dey real........ True love will only continue to exist in fairytales...... Even if a man showers you with all the love in the world today, there is no guarantee that he won't stop doing it tomorrow as long as change remains constant
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by argon500: 3:02am On Sep 16, 2014
As much as we may denigrate love or deny its existence, we always seem to dream about that place where we can find it. Every human heart longs to find love, to live in love, and to die having felt loved.

Man cannot live without believing in love, and our constant search for it has led us to seek evidence of its existence and to ask others to give us irrefutable evidence of its reality. Love not an illusion, nor a fleeting intestinal emotion that time knows how to finish. But unfortunately, we often search in others that which we should be nourishing within ourselves.

To love is the vocation of every human being, and it is for love that we are created; it is our beginning, our middle, and our end, but because of that endless desire to experience love, we can fall into the trap of believing that anything is valid in order to attain it, including trampling on others. One does not build a life on the ashes of another. Whoever denies others the right to love denies himself, for love does not exist in a vacuum.

Only love can give orientation to our lives, spare us from a sterile existence, fulfill our inmost being, and eternalize us in time. Whoever wishes to be must love, for he who loves becomes a reflection of God.

1 Like

Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 16, 2014
You must be stupid for typing that shi*t. Well, i shouldn't expect less on a faceless forum like this. Nairaland is a platform where goats, pigs, dogs and sheep come together to type in their opinion beit sensible or not. I guess you know what class your own opinion belongs.
neoapocalypse:

You chauvinistic pig
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 16, 2014
Ace2013: You must be stupid for typing that shi*t. Well, i shouldn't expect less on a faceless forum like this. Nairaland is a platform where goats, pigs, dogs and sheep come together to type in their opinion beit sensible or not. I guess you know what class your own opinion belongs.
Go and read the rubbish you wrote , did she tell you she let other good men pass her by. You couldn't even proffer a sensible/suitable solution/suggestion to her problems , all you could was to come here and air your chauvinistic rants ( it appears you're the one ranting ). Baaasssstard!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Betrayed Me / Advice Needed Please / Isn't This The BEST Nigerian Romantic Song Of All Time?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.