Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,732 members, 7,955,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:02 PM

Does Love Truely Exist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Love Truely Exist? (954 Views)

Does Love Truely Exist? / Is True Love Truely Crazy???? / Do She-males Truely Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Love Truely Exist? by Masterplanner: 11:55pm On Apr 27, 2010
Sometime we claim to either be or love someone but how do we detect if that person love in return,is it enough for your partner to care,call or even respect you?A lady verbally told me that there is nothing called love among human,its only Gods love that is gennue,according to her she said guys are only after sex while ladies are chasing after money, By this i became dumbfolded,please nairalanders what do you think about love? Post your comment please!!!
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 5:36am On Apr 28, 2010
what she told u is partially true but is not applicableto all ladies and men.is true dat is only God dat giv tru lov.bt u&i knw lov truly exist even if u av experience heart breaken b4.so dear brother is totally out of point dat lov does nt exist.av u fallen in love b4.if yes you know what i mean.
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by fubiluv: 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2010
Love,love love!!!
Its a big word,meaning different things for different people.
What you call love,is what it becomes for you.
How and were you want it to exist, is were it exists.
So choose what you want for your self.
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by candyshore: 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2010
YES, TRUE LOVE EXIST O. WERE U HAVE NO LIMITS
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by berylLOL(f): 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2010
Love does exist but you don't ve 2 fall in love or die in love, just be lovely to somebody!
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by petebor02(m): 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2010
berylLOL:

Love does exist but you don't ve 2 fall in love or die in love, just be lovely to somebody!
beryblast i love you. im serious
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by newmusic: 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2010
The only true love is the love of God because we do things He said we should not do everyday,like most of sin everyday but he still loves us,that is true love.
But if we suspect our partner of cheating or any minor irregularities,that could be the end of such relationship and we begin to use abusive words on each other.

So poster,we only love and manage ourselves cuz we are not perfect at all.
I think the pillar of relationship is UNDERSTANDING,TRUST AND RESPECT,if you put everything on love,love,love,i am sorry,you will just be hurting yourself.

Cheerz.
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by Blazay(m): 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2010
Of course.
But love has many phases.
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by Orikinla(m): 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2010
Yes.
The love between my Queen and I is infact unbreakable.

If you believe in true love, you will receive true love.

It is what you sow you shall eventually reap.
So sow a good seed and sow your seed from your heart in a fertile ground where it cannot be wasted.
Sow wisely.
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by NET1(m): 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2010
For the guys: Love with your HEAD - not YOUR HEART
For the ladies: Follow your HEART
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by MissyB1(m): 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2010
Depends on Your definition of Love.
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by berylLOL(f): 11:09pm On Apr 28, 2010
@peteboy undecided grin wink
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by harakiri(m): 12:57am On Apr 29, 2010
It all boils down to what you interpret as "love".In the general sense, if you mean caring about someone coupled with feelings of affection. . .yes, that exists.If you are talking about the Romeo and Juliet infatuation/love that the western media portrays as true love whereby one dumb arse young man is willing to face 100,000 armed men with only catapult just to prove his love to his lady is nothing but fallacy.This is the sort of love that is splashed all over the TV,newspapers,magazines,cartoons. . .everywhere and a lot of people buy into this propaganda and get carried away.To some dumb arse ladies, if their "love" isn't like what they watch on TV, then it's not "real love". . .it's really crazy! And we have loads of them right here on NL!

Also, from my experience (and that of other men), the word "LOVE" is something that women use in getting what they want from men! I know that women will deny this till thy kingdom come but deep down, they all know it's true.The words "love" and "trust" are used to manipulate men at will.Have you guys never wondered why you could be in a relationship with a lady for years and yet, she still wants you to tell her "I LOVE YOU" every blessed day (as if you are a "love" robot).They require this constant reassurance to know if they still have you or in order words, they want to know if you are still blinded by infatuation and also want to know if you still remain the puppet attached to their pinky fingers.

@Poster

The woman who talked to you was right and as real as they come.Don't be surprised that the same lady could be stressing some guy somewhere else coz he didn't tell her he "loved" her on his birthday.It all comes down to manipulation.We never had "love" problems till the white man came and we had longer and happier marriages then.
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by tweetch(f): 1:40am On Apr 30, 2010
yeah true love really does exist cos i'm absolutely sure about that.
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by berylLOL(f): 9:40pm On May 01, 2010
tweetch:

yeah true love really does exist cos i'm absolutely sure about that.
r u in luv
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by Youngpo413: 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2014
Bullsh!t
Re: Does Love Truely Exist? by Medunah: 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
No, as far as i am concerned

(1) (Reply)

Between Guys N Girls, Who Is Smater. {debate} / What Will U Do If U Ar Lonely,ur Husband Is Around Yet He Doesnt Av Tyme 4u. / She Caught Me But I Ain't Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.