Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Where Can I Find And Meet Nice And Honest Nigerian Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Can I Find And Meet Nice And Honest Nigerian Women? (783 Views)

Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? / My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / True Or False? Girls Don’t Meet Nice Guys Is Because The Nice Ones Are Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Find And Meet Nice And Honest Nigerian Women? by Jaydon123(m): 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
I am 23 from london and I plan on coming back to nigeria in about 2 yrs to settle once ive saved up about N125m. I would like to meet a nice nigerian lady who i can hopefully start a family with. In london all the girls are useless and have no personality lol guys can you help me out here? Thanks in advance.
Re: Where Can I Find And Meet Nice And Honest Nigerian Women? by Marcelinho(m): 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
op u find them in heaven

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find And Meet Nice And Honest Nigerian Women? by TRADELYN: 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
Marcelinho: op u find them in heaven
Correct!

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find And Meet Nice And Honest Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
You can meet nice and honest Nigerian women in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find And Meet Nice And Honest Nigerian Women? by tayoxx(m): 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ermm come my area. ...na ashawo joint b my area o
Re: Where Can I Find And Meet Nice And Honest Nigerian Women? by queenmorenikeji(f): 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
I would have love to meet u but looking @ ur write up,u can never be a down to earth kinda guy,a drum dats liquid-filled makes no noise,wishing u luck
Re: Where Can I Find And Meet Nice And Honest Nigerian Women? by Marcelinho(m): 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
queenmorenikeji: I would have love to meet u but looking @ ur write up,u can never be a down to earth kinda guy,a drum dats liquid-filled makes no noise,wishing u luck
Wow! Like seriously let talk on fone please 08135747235
Re: Where Can I Find And Meet Nice And Honest Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
grin
Re: Where Can I Find And Meet Nice And Honest Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
They are in the cemetery Op.....there are not just honest but perfectly perfect.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find And Meet Nice And Honest Nigerian Women? by themmydhayhor(m): 12:37am On Sep 15, 2014
BrownKnight: You can meet nice and honest Nigerian women in Nigeria.

Very well...But dat maybe in ur dream gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Where Can I Find And Meet Nice And Honest Nigerian Women? by themmydhayhor(m): 12:38am On Sep 15, 2014
Marcelinho:
Wow! Like seriously let talk on fone please 08135747235

U an agent
Re: Where Can I Find And Meet Nice And Honest Nigerian Women? by Marcelinho(m): 12:51am On Sep 15, 2014
themmydhayhor:

U an agent

*shm *
Re: Where Can I Find And Meet Nice And Honest Nigerian Women? by themmydhayhor(m): 1:02am On Sep 15, 2014
Marcelinho:

*shm *

Gat some b*tch in ma hood dat need hook upgrin
Re: Where Can I Find And Meet Nice And Honest Nigerian Women? by bimpnbell: 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
if you have saved up to 125m go to your village to get a wife.
Re: Where Can I Find And Meet Nice And Honest Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
Op if u get up to 5k for ur account make I nak ed reach bustop. See ur mouth

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Find And Meet Nice And Honest Nigerian Women? by Genes1s: 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
Op pls dnt mind those people up there jare.. To ur question, if u realy want nice and honest girls, u can only see dem in the northern part of nigeria expecially d north east.. I will specially recommend bornu state when u get der ask 4 sambisa forest...enjoy your 125million bro, u deserve it. cool .
Re: Where Can I Find And Meet Nice And Honest Nigerian Women? by chelseabmw(m): 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
rozzay: Op if u get up to 5k for ur account make I nak ed reach bustop. See ur mouth

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Don't Really Know How To Approach This: / Plz Guys,advice Needed On How To Avercome Shyness / How True Is This? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.