Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? (6414 Views)

Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? / Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos / Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by deyemia: 10:16am On Sep 26, 2015
Dear NL men,

Im a comfortable bachelor with a normal lagos life, meaning only weekends to myself. It's kind of becoming worrisome to find a lady nowadays. Most girls I meet are either passing by on a busy road enroute to of from work during the week and you can appear really desperate trying to woo a lady at that time. I have said hi/good morning to a few that we never met again.

fast forward to weekends, we all know selection on weekends depend on the environment. Hence my question. Where can someone meet the good or average ones preferably non unilag girls?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by Cutehector(m): 10:18am On Sep 26, 2015
Chei I hav wife for u oooo... Pm me if u interested
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:21am On Sep 26, 2015
Try the market.

All those girls selling shaki and kpomo usually have it going on, extra brokoto in their trunks.

You just have to pay homage.

I usually buy excess kpomo first, more than her last customer, then I ask for her number. She won't be able to resist smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by honeygirl17: 10:22am On Sep 26, 2015
You're not serious
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by SenhorSean(m): 10:22am On Sep 26, 2015
cheesy ...Come to my place
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by deyemia: 10:28am On Sep 26, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:
Try the market.

All those girls selling shaki and kpomo usually have it going on, extra brokoto in their trunks.

You just have to pay homage.

I usually buy excess kpomo first, more than her last customer, then I ask for her number. She won't be able to resist smiley

hahaha God forbid
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by deyemia: 10:29am On Sep 26, 2015
honeygirl17:
You're not serious
why would you say that?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by deyemia: 10:30am On Sep 26, 2015
SenhorSean:
cheesy ...Come to my place
sorry Im not gay
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by SenhorSean(m): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2015
deyemia:

sorry Im not gay
Me either...
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by midehi2(f): 11:01am On Sep 26, 2015
go to mushin, you will find them there
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by kossyablaze(m): 11:02am On Sep 26, 2015
YL................ Yaba left

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by pet4ril(f): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2015
Ajekunle
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by peeparty(m): 11:10am On Sep 26, 2015
midehi2:
For just bleep?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 26, 2015
Weddings, shoprite, elegushi and church

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by HawksDude(m): 11:24am On Sep 26, 2015
panachuku:
Weddings, shoprite, elegushi and church

You forgot to add Allen Avenue.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by Cholls(m): 11:28am On Sep 26, 2015
my brother expand your business network by putting more time in it rather than looking where you can't benefit from. I swear your business will expose you to high class women if you know what you're doing.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by deyemia: 11:43am On Sep 26, 2015
peeparty:
For just bleep?
Mushin/Oshodi excluded
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by deyemia: 11:45am On Sep 26, 2015
midehi2:

Mushin ke? I no do mushin/oshodi axis o, life is too short
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by williamsean(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
Go to brotel then grin
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by peeparty(m): 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
deyemia:

Mushin/Oshodi excluded
na u talk am oo
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
Kalakuta republic undecided...
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by Richy4(m): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
deyemia:

hahaha God forbid

So are you saying those girls are not worth loving or what are you implying? Could you clearify God forbid?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by midehi2(f): 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
deyemia:

Mushin ke? I no do mushin/oshodi axis o, life is too short
hehehehe
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by debaj10: 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
Hi @ op.
I actually wrote about this today. Link below.
https://www.nairaland.com/2625849/re-getting-gf-seems-really

Hope it helps.
Have a happy long wkd
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by usermane(m): 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
You can find nice ladies anywhere, but you have better chances of meeting one in a library, museum, religious temple or offices than a club, campus, cinema or street.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by pillowcase: 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
deyemia:
Dear NL men,

Im a comfortable bachelor with a normal lagos life, meaning only weekends to myself. It's kind of becoming worrisome to find a lady nowadays. Most girls I meet are either passing by on a busy road enroute to of from work during the week and you can appear really desperate trying to woo a lady at that time. I have said hi/good morning to a few that we never met again.

fast forward to weekends, we all know selection on weekends depend on the environment. Hence my question. Where can someone meet the good or average ones preferably non unilag girls?

Hi..we can be friends cool
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by martinosi: 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
deyemia:
Dear NL men,

Have you tried Church...i mean for real......had a discussion with a friend the another day and said
their is this church called "This Present House" somewhere @ Lekki i think...google their video..nice girls their
he said...well try church....some really nice girls there....thats where i met my HONEY !!! @ Church...
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by NOBODYY: 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mushin
Oshodi
Bariga
Ajegunle

Thank me later
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
Non unilag angry angry angry angry
Why op ?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
Cutehector:
Chei I hav wife for u oooo... Pm me if u interested
You are a human trafficker?♦
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by Cutehector(m): 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
You are a human trafficker?♦
question
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Meet Nice Ladies In Lagos???? by Harmonyemerald(f): 6:43am On Sep 27, 2015
Lagos is big, busy and people are always in a hurry. And for the working class, its worse because your weekends are not even guaranted. Sometimes you have errands to run, sometimes its professional exams and its classes. Bt there is never a defined place to meet someone, if you sometimes take ot time to go to a cinema, there are a lot of single ladies there to relax too, shoprite, even on your way to work, weddings, in your street, church, super market where you go for your groceries, your sister's friends, even online. There is never a particular place. My friend met this guy on her way to church on a very busy road. She was trekking while he was driving. He had to find out the particular church she entered,then find a parking space and then locate the church just to say hi to her and today they are engaged, (countdown to the wedding self). #lol# my point is there is no designated place for meeting. If you see a girl you like sitting in a bus in traffic and you see her come down from that bus and you can park somewhere without latsma people harressing you, why not?

Nothing is given to people these days, you have to go after what you want. If you see a nice pix on your friend's dp, don't be shy to ask whether the girl is single or not. This is lagos,people are everywhere, you just have to be open minded and don't be shy to ask your friends to set you up. Hey, weekend professional programmes are equally a great place, I know how many people in my class that have started dating. Just be open minded, pray as well about what you want so that you will not just meet anyhow person cos we girls, we are crazy.
#myopnionthough#

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come And See Breast O Chaii This Lagos Lady Bad O / What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? / Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.