Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State (2339 Views)

Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo / Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan / APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by Pain(m): 9:37am On Sep 15, 2014
Cowards !! The only thing they are best at is capturing powerless women. Now that the NA is mounting good and effective pressure on them they can only respond by kidnap/rape. Listen "Shecow" or what ever your cursed ugly name is..We will get you..pretty soon.
Re: Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 16, 2014
ba7man: I swear, maybe he thinks by chanting "APC is boko haram" the problem will solve itself.

My friend shut up already...... Obj didn't solve ND problem.....not even Yar adua..... The ND people took ownership of the crisis especially the leaders... Political, traditional n youth leaders worked together with the FGN to find an enduring solution to the crisis!.....but you northerners are now so accustomed to government patronage that you now watch lazily as thugs plunder your women both young n old....your leaders refusing to cooperate with the FGN instead see the BH creation as an avenue for power grab! Put your house in order......call your creation BH to order.... If you can't confess your involvement to the FGN and give necessary info on BH! Until these are done please do enjoy your creation....

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by ba7man(m): 6:53am On Sep 16, 2014
smartchoice:

My friend shut up already...... Obj didn't solve ND problem.....not even Yar adua..... The ND people took ownership of the crisis especially the leaders... Political, traditional n youth leaders worked together with the FGN to find an enduring solution to the crisis!.....but you northerners are now so accustomed to government patronage that you now watch lazily as thugs plunder your women both young n old....your leaders refusing to cooperate with the FGN instead see the BH creation as an avenue for power grab! Put your house in order......call your creation BH to order.... If you can't confess your involvement to the FGN and give necessary info on BH! Until these are done please do enjoy your creation....
Was GEJ elected to chant "APC is Boko Haram" or find a solution with all the resources at his disposal?

What is he a leader for if he can't rally the Northern leaders (At least not all are sympathetic to Boko Haram), win their support and prosecute their financial supporters that he's known for over 3yrs but just keeps chanting.

Since the public still don't know them, if I were in his shoes, I would hire foreign hitmen to take them out discreetly and pay them a far lesser amount than is required to fund the ineffective military campaign.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 16, 2014
ba7man: Was GEJ elected to chant "APC is Boko Haram" or find a solution with all the resources at his disposal?

What is he a leader for if he can't rally the Northern leaders (At least not all are sympathetic to Boko Haram), win their support and prosecute their financial supporters that he's known for over 3yrs but just keeps chanting.

Since the public still don't know them, if I were in his shoes, I would hire foreign hitmen to take them out discreetly and pay them a far lesser amount than is required to fund the ineffective military campaign.

Gej can't and won't find any solution to your problem...as long as you haramites don't cooperate.

When he pushed BH to the forest you scumbags we're shouting genocide but he's chosen to stop genocide and face regions ready for development..SS,SE. SW, NC, NW.....abegi leave Gej alone n start pursuing your leaders!
Re: Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by ba7man(m): 7:22am On Sep 16, 2014
smartchoice:

Gej can't and won't find any solution to your problem...as long as you haramites don't cooperate.

When he pushed BH to the forest you scumbags we're shouting genocide but he's chosen to stop genocide and face regions ready for development..SS,SE. SW, NC, NW.....abegi leave Gej alone n start pursuing your leaders!
Yeah, yeah......GEJ should push his responsibility at their door steps.

Its until the sh*t spreads to your location you'll know wassup.

I gave a logical solution, who was consulted before Abacha was killed??
Re: Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 16, 2014
oduastates: Na wa o .
30 thousand soldiers /police to rig ekiti and osun election.
Nobody to defend these poor women.
u must be an olodo to tink 30,000 soldiers/police went to osun during election. wen GEJ went to Bronu, the total number of security deployed was 3,000. how can dey send 30,000 security men to osun.. Nigerians and their gullible nature..
Re: Breaking News:Boko Haram Has Captured 50 Women In Adamawa State by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 16, 2014
ba7man: Yeah, yeah......GEJ should push his responsibility at their door steps.

Its until the sh*t spreads to your location you'll know wassup.

I gave a logical solution, who was consulted before Abacha was killed??

To my location? Lol...bring it on!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Was First Registered As A Company Before It Became A Country. / President Buhari Is On Nairaland! / Kukah Is The New Mouth-piece Of Those Scared Of Probe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.